SR
SHEILA R.
09/18/2018
Very satisfied with work performed
Very satisfied with work done , didn't suggest work I didn't need. Also curteus,

MF
Mohamad F.
Dodge Journey
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Mohamad said the business provided good service and were done in a timely manner.

AMANDA M.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/08/2018
Reliable, trustworthy shop!
I've been bringing my car to 13 and Crooks Auto for a couple of years for maintenance and any time a repair is needed. They are quick to diagnose the problem and repairs have always been affordable. I would definitely recommend them when it comes to your car. Thanks, guys!

Rachel W.
Saturn Aura
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Rachel said that she would recommend this business for service.

CL
CURTIS L.
Saturn VUE
09/06/2018
Very fair price and friendly staff
I now take my work trucks to Dave and staff I bring my Saturn Vue there now only , they are very fair at their prices work is done quickly and never sell you things you don’t need , I feel very comfortable recommending to them anyone I’m so glad I found Sunoco I will continue to give them my business great job guys 👍

BP
Bob P.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Geraldine. She said the employees were helpful. They always provide good service.

Roberta M.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with AL. He said Dave did a good job.

MA
Megan A.
Utica, MI
Jeep Compass
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Megan said the employees completed everything in a timely manner. The service was affordable.

JIM S.
Pontiac Grand Prix
08/24/2018
Good location and friendly service
My scope of work was basic, oil change, tire rotation. Service was done fast and didn't have to leave my car.

RD
Robyn D.
Charlotte, NC
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Robyn said they did a good job.

Andrew M.
Warren, MI
08/16/2018
30+ Year Relationship
I have taken many cars over the years to see Dave. He has always given me a fair assessment. He has done minor things at no charge when it wasnt anything. He does not nickle and dime a customer. My parents took their cars to Dave. You can 100% trust that your car will be fixed quickly and the price will be fair. Some reviews get them mixed up with another service station a mile away..also a Sunoco gas station. Do not make that mistake. 13 & Crooks is the ONLY place I take my cars

CD
Carline D.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Kia Sorento
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Carline said David is great, the business is always fast and friendly .

MICHAEL H.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/10/2018
Pretty good buisness.
Did a wonderful job on my truck. Only this shop could get the job done so fast and this shop did a great job. Doing 3/5 stars because my lug nuts which were pretty pricey got absolutely destroyed at some time my vehicle was there. 4 of my lugs on one of the wheels arent even the same ones that I had when the truck got sent in.

NM
NANCI M.
08/08/2018
Fast, reasonable and reliable
When I moved to Royal Oak a couple of years ago I went to Angie's List to find an auto repair and I was happy to see that the 13 and Crooks Sunoco was a highly rated shop and was also close to my house. A month later, my elderly car dropped a wheel and stopped dead, right at the corner of Crooks and 13 Mile. Dave arranged to have it towed into the station (they have no tow truck), ordered a part (this is a 15 year old car) and got it installed in just a couple of hours. They have been my go to car guys ever since. They've always been able to diagnose the problem and deal with it quickly, accurately and at a reasonable price.

Jordan L.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Jordan said the service was good. The work was done right. The service price was cheap.

KAREN M.
Clawson, MI
Chevrolet Cobalt
08/07/2018
Very fast service
Friendly and fast service.

Dave H.
Clawson, MI
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Candice. She said this business had her in and out. It was short and sweet.

STEVE W.
Saturn Ion
07/27/2018
Quick and friendly service
We have used 13 mile and Crooks Sunoco for several years. Great work with quick service! All staff are very friendly!

VW
Virginia W.
Ford Edge
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Virginia said, this business fixed her vehicle in 2 hours and they are very professional.

Brandon S.
Ferndale, MI
Chevrolet Cavalier
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Brandon said the business provided good, easy service.