Albert M.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Albert said the service is friendly, prompt with scheduling and done on time.
1st Choice A. from 1st Choice Auto Repair responded on 02/22/2021

We are happy to hear! Thank you for stopping in. Always a pleasure.

KR
KEN R.
Johnson City, NY
Honda Accord Coupe
01/29/2021
I received great service for my Honda Accord. The staff is very friendly and does great work on my car. Thank you!
1st Choice A. from 1st Choice Auto Repair responded on 02/22/2021

Always good to hear! Thank you again for stopping in!

SP
Sarah P.
01/26/2021 Category: Service
Sarah said she had a good experience with the business.
1st Choice A. from 1st Choice Auto Repair responded on 01/29/2021

Thank you for leaving a review! We are happy to hear you had a great experience.

SR
SHERIKA R.
Nissan Maxima
01/21/2021
Best service by far.
Each time I go to get my car serviced, from the young lady at the front desk to the mechanics doing the work, I feel like an individual and not a number. Always kind and honest service! It's hard to find a macanic like them these days, there definitely the place to go.
1st Choice A. from 1st Choice Auto Repair responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you so much for this! And that you are! A great individual, with a great attitude yourself. We really appriciate you! Thank you for trusting us and leaving an awesome review!

LW
LYNN W.
Jeep Commander
01/17/2021
Fair prices and quality work
I have been a client of First Choice Auto for approximately 6 years. I have taken several vehicles to them and have been impressed with their professionalism and fairness in price. Scott will let you know if something needs immediate repair of if it can wait. I trust this shop without hesitation.
1st Choice A. from 1st Choice Auto Repair responded on 01/22/2021

Hi! Thank you for your review! Scotts a great mechanic. Along with the others. We only hire the best! So glad you stuck with us for so long! haha

SG
SAMUEL G.
Buick LaCrosse
01/16/2021
They got my car in an fixed it an had it back to me days before I thought it would be done
They do a good job very friendly both the mechanics and Vanessa who answer the phones had my vehicle in the the garage in a timely matter. Where I fart my car would be sitting there for at least a week they got it in fixed it and got it back to me within a matter of four days. I highly recommend him to anybody who needs a car's fixed
1st Choice A. from 1st Choice Auto Repair responded on 01/22/2021

We are glad you got your car back quick. We know car rentals can get costly. Luckily my guys can get a motor job done in a timely manor. You got the right repair shop to do the job ;) Thank you so much for your review.

Scion xD
01/15/2021
Service is good and they are friendly and fast when it was time to work on my car they had to run to get parts the did it that fast had took care of it in hour and a a half.
1st Choice A. from 1st Choice Auto Repair responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you for leaving us a review. We are happy to hear you were happy with your service. We look forward to helping you out again in the futher. Thank you for choosing 1st Choice.

Honda Civic Si
01/10/2021
Excellent customer service!
Friendly customer service and decent prices for their services!
1st Choice A. from 1st Choice Auto Repair responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you! We do the best we can to help out our customers/friends.

JN
JUDY N.
Vestal, NY
01/09/2021
Easy to make appointments. Quick service.
Things always go smoothly at First Auto.
1st Choice A. from 1st Choice Auto Repair responded on 01/22/2021

We are happy to hear that! Thank you for choosing 1st Choice Auto!

FM
Felicia M.
Chrysler Pacifica
01/06/2021 Category: Service
Felicia said she has been going to the business for two years and she would recommend them.
1st Choice A. from 1st Choice Auto Repair responded on 01/07/2021

Thank you! We always love referrals and appriciate it. We give special discounts to new customers. Send away! Thank you for being so loyal yourself. Thank you for your review!

NP
NICHOLE P.
12/23/2020
Amazing service
The service as allways is quick and well priced. Will go here again
1st Choice A. from 1st Choice Auto Repair responded on 01/07/2021

Thats great! We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for choosing 1st Choice Auto!

TF
TERRY F.
Chevrolet Blazer
12/19/2020
Best Automotive Repair Shop in Broome County
there's a reason why my Chevy Blazer will reach 300,000 miles. I refuse to give my blazer up! 1st Choice keeps her purring like a kitten! thank you for keeping me on the road! not only are they my first choice for automotive needs they are great friends.
1st Choice A. from 1st Choice Auto Repair responded on 01/07/2021

Your very welcome! We appriciate you as a customer and as a friend! We are glad we can keep your blazer going for you. It should be like brand new by now! lol Thank you for being so loyal and for being a great friend!

MARISA M.
Dodge Charger
12/12/2020
Emergency service
Flat tire, concerned I would have to wait for a fix over the weekend or longer. I called and got right in and out and off to work! I was so happy with the professionalism, kindness and how quickly it was taken care of! Thank you, we will be back!
1st Choice A. from 1st Choice Auto Repair responded on 12/14/2020

We are very happy we could help you out. Thank you for giving us a call. Your review has made our day. Thank you again. We hope to be able to help you out again in the futher. See you then!

David C.
12/12/2020 Category: Service
David said everything was great. It was timely service.
1st Choice A. from 1st Choice Auto Repair responded on 12/14/2020

We appriciate you leaving us a review. Thank you for stopping by 1st Choice Auto.

Rick S.
New York
Nissan Murano
12/10/2020 Category: Service
Rick said they were very fast. Very effective. They let him know about some things that needed to be done but didn't pressure him to get them done.
1st Choice A. from 1st Choice Auto Repair responded on 12/11/2020

Nobody likes to be pressured! We know some repairs are quite costly. Not everyone can afford everything all at once. We thank you very much for this review. We hope to see you again soon.