Close C.
Ram 3500
06/18/2020
Professional shop
Very great place. 299 has become my new go-to--shop for all maintenance and services. Definitely two 👍👍...Thank you Barry, great work ethic!!
299 Automotive from 299 Automotive responded on 06/18/2020

Thank you, Curt! We are glad we were able to take care of you. Appreciate the review and look forward to being there nexy time you need us!

Mark B.
Ram 3500
06/17/2020
Quick on time service
Got my plumbing truck back on the road in one day. Great service and price
299 Automotive from 299 Automotive responded on 06/18/2020

Thank you, Mark! It was a pleasure working with you and we appreciate your business!

Kenneth M.
Honda Civic Si
06/17/2020
Friendly professional service, very knowledgeable. It's tough finding honest mechanics these days but I can assure you I have found it at 299, could not be happier.
299 Automotive from 299 Automotive responded on 06/18/2020

Thanks, Kenneth! It's always great to see familiar faces and look forward to being your trusted source for auto repair!

DJ
Dennis J.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/13/2020
Honest and professional
The work 299 Auto was excellent. I believe Barry really knows his business on vehicles. His staff is also professional and caring throughout the transaction.
299 Automotive from 299 Automotive responded on 06/18/2020

Thank you, Dennis! We hope we continue to exceed your expectations every time you walk through our doors.

MT
Mary Beth T.
Mitsubishi Mirage G4
06/12/2020
Excellent service and repairs
Excellent service and repairs. Friendly and concerned owners. Super place to have repairs completed. Only shop I use.
299 Automotive from 299 Automotive responded on 06/18/2020

Mary Beth, thank you for your kind words! We will always take great care of you and your vehicles.

Debbie M.
Gladewater, TX
06/11/2020
It’s fixed!!!
It was my first visit here and was able to get in within a couple of days. As a woman, I did not feel intimidated by my lack of knowledge of the mechanics of a vehicle. In fact, I was impressed with their family atmosphere. They did their job, fixed my Jeep, and I was able to pick it up the same day. I feel I was treated fairly and honestly with diagnostics and the price. Best of all, my Jeep is not making that popping sound in the front end anymore! I will be recommending them to my friends and family.
299 Automotive from 299 Automotive responded on 06/18/2020

Debbie, thank you for your kind review! It was our pleasure. We hope we continue to provide the level of service you have come to expect. Our goal when we opened our doors was to provide dealership quality at independent prices. We didn't want to just fix cars...we wanted to form relationships. So glad your experience reflected our vision and we look forward to being there next time you need us!

Berlene M.
Diana, TX
Ford Aspire
06/03/2020
Quality work
Once again, Barry has done an excellent, honest, and quality work on my daughters vehicle. Even during the pandemic he kept me informed with the progress of her car repair. He ensured her car major power (driving slow) issues were resolved prior returning her vehicle to her.
My daughter is so satisfied with his work, she will not take her car to anyone else, but will bring her car back to East Texas after she leaves for college just so he can work it.
299 Automotive from 299 Automotive responded on 06/18/2020

Thank you, Berlene! Truly grateful and appreciative to read this review. We will always strive to provide only the best service to you and your family!

Tatum, TX
06/01/2020
Shakes Truck shakes driver
My suspension apparently was in horrible shape. The truck would shake so bad when I drove that I was actually afraid to drive more than 5 ish miles at a time. I’d had it parked for about a month and hardly drive it prior to that.
After Barry fixed it, it was like a fresh truck. He even called when he sent it to be aligned and they noticed my tires and wheels were bad. We put better tires and wheels on the truck on the spot. The price wasn’t bad either.
Thank you Barry. I haven’t been home much since. Life’s is back to normal.
299 Automotive from 299 Automotive responded on 06/18/2020

Thank you! Always appreciative to hear back from our customers. So glad everything is running great and to know you are 'safely' back on the roads!

PM
Paul M.
Hyundai Accent
05/28/2020
Great experience
Very friendly and professional.

Thank you, Paul!

LF
Lori F.
Ram 2500
05/28/2020
Continues Amazing Work
Took my 2014 ram to 299 Auto for a broken valve spring, Berry was able to find a broken push rod. His willingness to discuss all options prior to any repairs was amazing. He broke down the problem, diagnosis as well as a repair options in simple and understanding words was helpful, he was willing to take time to ensure we understood all of our options before proceeding made this repair easier.

Berry in the staff at 299 auto continue to impress me with professionalism and upstanding work quality.
299 Automotive from 299 Automotive responded on 06/18/2020

Lori, thank you for your review! We appreciate you sharing your experience with others. Our goal is not to 'just put parts on', but to help you understand what the problem is and the best options moving forward. To us, you are not just customers...you become part of the '299 family'.

Volkswagen Routan
05/27/2020
Happy customer
The work was done promptly. Friendly environment the price was reasonable I look forward to visiting again.
299 Automotive from 299 Automotive responded on 06/18/2020

Thank you! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We hope we can continue to provide the quality service to you and your family!

Jarmor W.
05/21/2020
Customer service
Awesome place great service nice atmosphere and people
299 Automotive from 299 Automotive responded on 06/18/2020

Thanks, Jamar! We appreciate your review and feel like once you come in that door...you're family! LOL!

Jack B.
Chevrolet Corvette
05/21/2020
Corvette
Very friendly and professional service. Barry always does a great and professional job with my vehicle.
299 Automotive from 299 Automotive responded on 06/18/2020

Thanks, Jack! We love that Corvette and will take care of it like it was our own...lol!

Jeanette R.
Overton, TX
05/12/2020
Barry is the best in Town
Barry is a good person..
299 Automotive from 299 Automotive responded on 06/18/2020

Thanks, Jeanette! Appreciate your kind words.

JE
Julia E.
05/11/2020
As always with 299 Auto , I received excellent service and professional friendly people. I would highly recommend 299 Auto to my friends!
299 Automotive from 299 Automotive responded on 06/18/2020

Julia, thank you! By the way, we love the sign...it couldn't be more fitting!