4.6

CYNTHIA M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/22/2021
Staff
Usually doesn’t take all day to diagnose.

DA
DONNA/JENNIFER A.
HUMMER H3
07/18/2021
Very reliable and does great work
I really like their honesty and they are very customer friendly!!

07/09/2021
The service guys are rushing to inform you about your car and the owner is abrupt. He is so happy when you leave without having any work done.
I think they have too much business and they are overwhelmed. The best advice is to leave your car overnight for service the next morning. If you come at 8am seems like they pick and choose whst car enters the bay.

Reginald W.
Randallstown, MD
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Cindy. She said she takes both her vehicles there and they are always professional.

CI
CATHERINE I.
Ram 1500
07/03/2021
Love 40 west, been going here for years, staff is great!!!

RJ
ROSALYNN J.
07/01/2021
My review
My service was in and out I got an oil change I was the first to get there and it didn't take long with the oil change I was in and out I go there all the time it is my to go place I will continue to service with 40 West way to go TEAM

MIKE/LAURI/JACOB D.
Clarksville, MD
07/01/2021
Always receive excellent service. Highly recommend

AC
Angel C.
Gwynn Oak, MD
06/18/2021 Category: Service
Angel said the business provided good service.

Woodstock, MD
Honda Accord Coupe
06/11/2021
Very bad and rude
It’s a very bad and rude customer service, I will never go again

JERRONNEY D.
Randallstown, MD
06/10/2021
Oil Change
The people are nice and the service was quick. What I liked most about the service once your vehicle was complete they would send you a text message to notify you that the vehicle is done and you can come pick up. Overall Great Service!!!

DO
DEIDRE/JIM/PAULETTE O.
06/10/2021
Love this place
I have been going to this shop for years. Tony and John are always super helpful and willing to tell me what's most important for my car. They are truly honest with their pricing and always have the best communication.

VJ
VICTOR J.
Volkswagen Passat
06/09/2021
I started coming to 40 west 1996 and still the same great service thank for keeping the standards.

MARCO / VERA G.
Windsor Mill, MD
Chrysler 300
06/09/2021
The staff
This is why I only bring my vehicles here because they do e excellent work and the staff I friendly and get the job done fast

KH
KEN/MICHELLE H.
Clarksville, MD
INFINITI G37 Coupe
05/25/2021
Outstanding Service
40 West Auto Repair always delivers high quality service at a reasonable price. We have worked with this company for nearly 15 years.

Moneet G.
Lexus ES 350
05/21/2021 Category: Service
Moneet said she has been going there for 20 years, has always gotten good service and never has a long wait..