4.6

JOSHUA D.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/02/2021
Wasn’t timely
They held care to long before my evaluation

STANLEY/KIMBERLY S.

TRAVON H.
GMC Yukon
03/31/2021
Excellent service Friendly staff
I went to pick up my vehicle on a Saturday after 5 pm. Not realizing that they close early on the weekend, I would have been stuck, being as though I caught an Uber. Thank God the owner was still there and allowed me to pick up my vehicle. Completely saving my weekend. I love this place and myself as well as my family and friends which I have recommended have been coming here for years and I will continue to tell others about the great service here. Kudos to Mr. Kim and Tony keep up the good work.

VN
Vincent N.
Spring, TX
03/22/2021
Please don't come here, very bad customer service, especially john kim the manager!
Poor service, john kim is an ignorant, stay away from them

Marc M.
Owings Mills, MD
03/13/2021 Category: Service
Marc said he has been going there for 6-7 years and they have always treated him good. He went for an oil change, took his own synthetic oil and they gave him a break on the normal price.

JOY T.
03/12/2021
I always have a great experience when I visit 40 West Auto Repair. The staff is friendly and very professional. I love that they recommend needed services for my car. I always feel comfortable coming here and will continue to return.

OA
Ohiwaseun A.
03/06/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Ohiwaseun's wife. She said the staff provide good service

CA
Chung A.
Columbia, MD
03/05/2021 Category: Service
Chung said they are always nice. They are very kind. She would recommend the business.

LUCY S.
Randallstown, MD
Nissan Versa
02/12/2021
Wonderful auto shop!!!
I am a 78 year old female who has used this shop for at least 8 years. I would not trust anyone else to work on my car. The staff is very knowledgeable, very honest. and I never feel that they are dismissing my comments because of my age and/or my gender. They also attempt to get the work done and have your car back to you as quickly as possible. I can never say enough about how I appreciate the entire crew at this shop. I personally feel that this is an ideal shop for females because they listen to you and respect your concerns regarding your automobile. My cousin told me about the shop originally and I recently convinced my daughter to take her car; she was extremely happy with the outcome and the customer service. I love this shop!!!

FH
FRANK H.
GMC Yukon
02/11/2021
Great job
As always you guys take very good care of my vehicles, and I appreciate that. I recommend you guys to all my friends and family

EN
Eddie N.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/04/2021 Category: Service
Eddie said he has been going there for a long time.

Jasmine A.
02/04/2021 Category: Service
Jasmine said the staff at this business seemed very rude when they were asking them question. There was a person in particular that he spoke to several times, he ignored him like he was not there. When he finally did answer the question he seemed like he had a problem. It was horrible.

LD
LESTER D.
02/02/2021
Customer service
Very happy with the work they have done to my vehicle I just love the customer service and I'm in and out very quickly

AN
ANTONIO N.
01/27/2021
The best
Honest trustworthy business

LATONYA M.
Windsor Mill, MD
01/27/2021
The team and their friendly personality
I've been going to this place for years and I've never had a problem. Very friendly place and I don't trust my car with anyone but them.