4.6

CR
Craig/jean R.
Volvo C70
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Craig said it was quick and easy.

Nissan Xterra
04/27/2021
Good people
I have come to 40 West Auto Repair for several years and always received good service.

SHERRI W.
04/24/2021
Love this place
Love this place they are very fast and friendly except the black guy at the desk his tone comes off very rude. I am a regular and he was treating me as if this was my first time telling me what i want. I do not like when he is at the desk. Overall everyone else is very friendly and fast.

JIM L.
Honda Civic Sdn
04/22/2021
the service efficiency, and take care everything.
excellent service.

SA
SUSHIL A.
Ellicott City, MD
04/15/2021
Quick Response
Lack of transparency and high cost.

MZ
Ming Z.
Towson, MD
Dodge Dakota
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Ming said she asked for 2 services at the time, they only serviced 1 and the staff wrote the comment why they didn't do the other one. She didn't understand it and she doesn't know why they didn't call her. She went to a competitor and he couldn't read the note either. She stated it's convenient and fast, there are always people in the front even though they aren't that polite and friendly, and she would recommend the business for service although she does not like the people in the front.

JOSHUA D.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/02/2021
Wasn’t timely
They held care to long before my evaluation

STANLEY/KIMBERLY S.

TRAVON H.
GMC Yukon
03/31/2021
Excellent service Friendly staff
I went to pick up my vehicle on a Saturday after 5 pm. Not realizing that they close early on the weekend, I would have been stuck, being as though I caught an Uber. Thank God the owner was still there and allowed me to pick up my vehicle. Completely saving my weekend. I love this place and myself as well as my family and friends which I have recommended have been coming here for years and I will continue to tell others about the great service here. Kudos to Mr. Kim and Tony keep up the good work.

VN
Vincent N.
Spring, TX
03/22/2021
Please don't come here, very bad customer service, especially john kim the manager!
Poor service, john kim is an ignorant, stay away from them

Marc M.
Owings Mills, MD
03/13/2021 Category: Service
Marc said he has been going there for 6-7 years and they have always treated him good. He went for an oil change, took his own synthetic oil and they gave him a break on the normal price.

JOY T.
Gwynn Oak, MD
03/12/2021
I always have a great experience when I visit 40 West Auto Repair. The staff is friendly and very professional. I love that they recommend needed services for my car. I always feel comfortable coming here and will continue to return.

OA
Ohiwaseun A.
03/06/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Ohiwaseun's wife. She said the staff provide good service

CA
Chung A.
Columbia, MD
03/05/2021 Category: Service
Chung said they are always nice. They are very kind. She would recommend the business.

LUCY S.
Randallstown, MD
Nissan Versa
02/12/2021
Wonderful auto shop!!!
I am a 78 year old female who has used this shop for at least 8 years. I would not trust anyone else to work on my car. The staff is very knowledgeable, very honest. and I never feel that they are dismissing my comments because of my age and/or my gender. They also attempt to get the work done and have your car back to you as quickly as possible. I can never say enough about how I appreciate the entire crew at this shop. I personally feel that this is an ideal shop for females because they listen to you and respect your concerns regarding your automobile. My cousin told me about the shop originally and I recently convinced my daughter to take her car; she was extremely happy with the outcome and the customer service. I love this shop!!!