BRYON M.
Ridgeland, MS
04/17/2019
Fast as lightning
I went to 49 Tire on coupon day and arrived before my scheduled appointment time. Everyone was upbeat that early in the morning. They had my oil changed before I could finish the courtesy cup of coffee.

GW
GARY W.
Clinton, MS
04/16/2019
Fast, friendly service
Fast and friendly. Never any issues.

BECKY B.
04/14/2019
Always there for me. Kind. Courteous. Helpful. Efficient.
Thanks for your help as always to keep this little red car on the road. God bless you.

04/13/2019
Tire rotation
Purchased new set of tires that were due for rotating. Drove in to the Hwy 49 store and was greeted promptly. Tire rotation was performed and I was back on the road again in about 30 minutes! I've bought my tires from this dealer for about 30 years. Very happy customer.

TW
TAYLOR W.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
04/12/2019
Superior service
Great service and knowledgeable staff at a fair price. Whether it’s Eric, Casey, Rob, or Chris they’re always willing to help and know their stuff. Go here for all your tire and service needs

RON H.
Ford Fiesta
04/10/2019
wasted time
had appointment at 9 am for oil change..10am still had not started.... had other appointments..left with no oil change.
Chris T. from 49 Tire and Auto Service responded on 04/11/2019

Ron, I am sorry that our appointment system did not work for you. We strive everyday to give our customers an acceptable experience. Casey left you a voice mail. If you can lets get you back into shop and perform the service in a timely manner and free of charge since we failed yesterday. Please contact us so that we can schedule this.

EJ
EARNESTINE and DERRICK J.
Jackson, MS
04/04/2019
This is a great place to do business with.

JAMES COBB and ANN D.
Flora, MS
Volvo XC70
04/04/2019
people that makeup the crew
As always. Service is prompt and courteous

LY
LINDA Y.
Mercury Grand Marquis
Friendly,efficient,and curtis
Same as above,not many places friendly anymore!

ER
ERVIN and CHERRI R.
INFINITI M37
04/02/2019
Friendly staffs
Always friendly staff, comfortable waiting area and supply of snacks

GL
GAIL (BARBARA) L.
04/01/2019
Pleased with service
I love 49 Tire. I am a widow. So they take really great care of me. Been with them a very long time. There close by and always convenient. Thanks to everyone at 49 Tire. You have a great team there. God bless you.

CP
CAROL P.
Jeep Compass
03/31/2019
Very informative
Very helpful in my decision on buying new tites

Honda
03/29/2019
Oil change/tire rotation
The people are wonderful to work with. Job always done to my satisfaction.

AJ
ALFREDL J.
03/29/2019
Awesome job!
Fast and Friendly services.

GS
GENISE S.
Jeep
Tire Patch
I was greeted by a new person at the front desk of which was very warm and courteous. I give him 10 thumbs up!!

Thx 49 Tire Crew.

JAMES P.
Kilmichael, MS
Mr Smith
I am treated like family and because I have done business with them for years I have come to trust them.

CHERI C.
Kia Rondo
TRUST
I trust their work, their honesty and their personal service with my car and my family. A pleasure to take my car there. Have been for at least 10 years and will continue. Awesome crew

M P.
03/25/2019
Another grate service experance
Took my 2016 Nissan Frontier in for schedule service oil change, tire rotation and balance also had front end alignment checked 20,000 mile no problems, service work done by Crag took extra care in the entire process.
Thanks again Chris T. If I misspelled service Tech please correct.
Grate service with dependable people.

PS
PAT S.
Ram Pickup
03/22/2019
They get it right the first time!!
I have been using 49 since day one for all my tire and repair needs. Chris and his crew has never let us down on fixing the problem the first time. Yes I recommend 49 Tire for tire recommendation to meet your needs and budget.

KF
KEN F.
Terry, MS
03/22/2019
Friendly and knowledgeable staff
Excellent customer service, quality technicians with the knowledge to complete task effectively.