GK
GLYNN K.
09/19/2018
Good customer service
I have been buying tires here ever since they opened with only a few exceptions (like when a tire failed out of town or some such) and using for oil changes and tire rotations for the last five years or so. Make an appointment on line and you get $10 off, too! Never had any unpleasant experience with anything I have ever had done, but if I ever did, I know they'd make it right.

DT
DENISE T.
Jackson, MS
smart fortwo
09/12/2018
Passion smart for two
Trustworthy mechanics and affordable prices. Friendly people and will give you a ride home and pick ya up to get your car. Or you can stay, they have tv that you can change the channel and free refreshments. Made to feel at home.

SCOTT H.
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/04/2018
Fast friendly service without pushy salesman.

MARY W.
09/03/2018
Great service and done ✅ in a timely manner.

Linda Y.
08/26/2018
The employees
Everyone so friendly and very informative

LINDA Y.
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/25/2018
Everyone's so friendly even when busy,they certainly answer all your questains
Great place,very reliable

Robbie S.
08/06/2018
Very High Priced Brake Service!
My daughter's car needed brake service on both axles. Customer Service called me (at work) to tell me what the options were for the brake job. They turned the front brake rotors. There was still 25% wear left on the rear brake pads and no damage to the rear rotors, but I was told that the rear brake rotors couldn't be turned...they had to be replaced. I was at work and 49 Tire has good reviews, so I took the word of the caller. The price was very high. Over $200 more than the quote I got from another reputable shop who I called, after I had already paid for the 49 Tire service.

When I got home from work, I had some time to do some checking. Online research, and the word of two reputable shops (including the Nissan dealership) stated that the rear rotors could have been turned (faced), instead of replacement. No place I found stated that the rear rotors can't (or shouldn't) be turned. I didn't think to ask 49 Tire to keep the rotors so I could look at them, but I called and asked anyway. Of course, the rotors were already disposed of.

Though the people I spoke to were nice, I feel like I was talked advantage of due to me being at work and not being able to see the reason the rotors needed to be replaced. If possible, I highly suggest getting a second opinion concerning the repairs recommended, and the repair cost of brake service at 49 Tire.
Chris T. from 49 Tire and Auto Service responded on 08/06/2018

Robbie, I will look into this in the morning and will contact you. Sorry that you are not satisfied. Thank you for reaching out to us.

IH
IAN H.
Madison, MS
07/21/2018
Picked up a nail in my tire, they got me in and out. Great and friendly service.

JES H.
Clinton, MS
Acura TL
07/18/2018
It’s the people!!
I always come away feeling like I’ve just been hanging out with friends. The team at 49 Tire always greets me with a smile. Their level of customer service is beyond measure. It’s what keeps me coming back and the reason I have recommended family and friends.

BA

BD
BETTY/MIKE D.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/24/2018
Politeness, courteous,pride and skill everyone provides
Chris Rolled in is Great. Thanks

06/19/2018
Tire rotation
They got me in as quickly as possible. The work was done in a timely manner. I am very happy.

WS
WILLIAM S.
Lexus GS 450h
05/24/2018
Awesome customer service
Superb customer service at this location!!!!

MARILYN D.
Clinton, MS
Lexus GS 450h
05/24/2018
Why I drive so far to get my car serviced.
This business cares about you. They work to keep your car running well so you never worry. Great place to do business.

MELANIE W.
05/23/2018
excellent in every area
Quick service, I was well informed, friendly atmosphere, vehicle was taken well care of... Thank you

05/15/2018
The addition of the valet service is awesome. Customer service was excellent. There was great communication about the services needed.

LINDA Y.
Mercury Grand Marquis
05/08/2018
Fast and reliable, great employees
A 1 service, very effeciate, and fast service

JERIKI R.
Mazda 626
05/02/2018
I did not like my visit at all.
I went to get my car check for a screeching sound. They had my car for hours and called me to tell me it might be the brand of my belts or if not that a power steering pump. I came because I thought I would find the solution to my problem. I received a lot of possibilities instead of a definite answer. Then, I was charged $60 to not know exactly my problem. I am disappointed with my visit.

CHRIS W.
Ram 1500
04/29/2018
Reliable, Friendly, and Fast Service!
The staff was great! I scheduled my appointment the day before to ensure my tires would be there. They were extremely busy and I was running late for my appointment. They were ready for me when I arrived and had four tires changed and an alignment in about 45 minutes.

04/29/2018
ThANKYOU
The staff at 49 tires are wonderful! I would like to say THANKYOU for not taking advantage of women. Unfortunately, at most auto shops/dealers women are looked at as easy “prey”. 49 tires, especially the owner, is a genuine person and the entire shop are trustworthy!