JES H.
Acura TL
07/18/2018
It’s the people!!
I always come away feeling like I’ve just been hanging out with friends. The team at 49 Tire always greets me with a smile. Their level of customer service is beyond measure. It’s what keeps me coming back and the reason I have recommended family and friends.

BA

BD
BETTY/MIKE D.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/24/2018
Politeness, courteous,pride and skill everyone provides
Chris Rolled in is Great. Thanks

06/19/2018
Tire rotation
They got me in as quickly as possible. The work was done in a timely manner. I am very happy.

WS
WILLIAM S.
Lexus GS 450h
05/24/2018
Awesome customer service
Superb customer service at this location!!!!

MARILYN D.
Lexus GS 450h
05/24/2018
Why I drive so far to get my car serviced.
This business cares about you. They work to keep your car running well so you never worry. Great place to do business.

MELANIE W.
05/23/2018
excellent in every area
Quick service, I was well informed, friendly atmosphere, vehicle was taken well care of... Thank you

05/15/2018
The addition of the valet service is awesome. Customer service was excellent. There was great communication about the services needed.

LY
LINDA Y.
Mercury Grand Marquis
05/08/2018
Fast and reliable, great employees
A 1 service, very effeciate, and fast service

JERIKI R.
Mazda 626
05/02/2018
I did not like my visit at all.
I went to get my car check for a screeching sound. They had my car for hours and called me to tell me it might be the brand of my belts or if not that a power steering pump. I came because I thought I would find the solution to my problem. I received a lot of possibilities instead of a definite answer. Then, I was charged $60 to not know exactly my problem. I am disappointed with my visit.

CHRIS W.
Ram 1500
04/29/2018
Reliable, Friendly, and Fast Service!
The staff was great! I scheduled my appointment the day before to ensure my tires would be there. They were extremely busy and I was running late for my appointment. They were ready for me when I arrived and had four tires changed and an alignment in about 45 minutes.

04/29/2018
ThANKYOU
The staff at 49 tires are wonderful! I would like to say THANKYOU for not taking advantage of women. Unfortunately, at most auto shops/dealers women are looked at as easy “prey”. 49 tires, especially the owner, is a genuine person and the entire shop are trustworthy!

GK
GLYNN K.
04/25/2018
convenient and efficient
Been buying tires here since they opened, and using for oil changes for quite a while. Never been disappointed.

ARVIS M.
04/18/2018
Local.
Local friendly people and good service .

JOHN B.
04/18/2018
Great service. Personal customer interaction. Clear explanations of work covered. Fair prices.
I have not had a bad experience. Everyone there is very focused on the customer. I really like the fact I can drop off and get a fast ride back to the office. Driver is very nice and even remembers where to take me without having to tell her. She is fast and efficient and very professional. I will continue to use 49 tire and auto for all my maintenance needs,
John B

TD
TONJI D.
04/17/2018
Always great service. Thanks Chris & 49 Tire team.

DUNCAN G.
04/13/2018

KV
KEVIN V.
04/12/2018
Great Job
They worked with me on the different repairs needed by calling me before repairs were made.

DOUG H.
Brandon, MS
04/10/2018
Great Service Again!!
I will never regret buying a new set of tires from 49 Tire!! The road hazard warranty is great!

MAXWELL P.
04/04/2018
Oil cvhange
Oil change performed by Tod one of 49 Tire top mechanics job well done and attention to detail Thanks.