GH
GEARLD/DOROTHY H.
01/10/2019
They make you feel at home.
They don't rip you off! They are friendly and I like that the company is local and family owned so they treat you like family.

HS
HOMER/DONNA S.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/10/2019
Good service again
Friendly service. Didn’t have to wait long for my oil change. Really like the convenience. Thanks again for a good experience.

BMW 750Li
01/08/2019
very good service
they perform work very quickly if you make an appointment online.

CP
CHARLES P.
01/01/2019
Service techs are always helpful & so courteous!

JAMES/ DREW W.
Jackson, MS
12/31/2018
Curtious, fast service
Curtious, well greeted when I came in the door, got me in bay and out with an hour. Couldn’t be more pleased.

DN
DAN N.
GMC Acadia
12/27/2018
friendly, courteous, honest!
I highly recommend 49 Tire! Very friendly, courteous, and honest staff!

MAXWELL P.
Nissan Frontier
12/21/2018
Flat tire on 49
Grate service and special care.
Thanks Todd for fixing my tire.

KENNY B.
Honda Passport
12/12/2018
always top of the line service
the 25 yrs i have been getting my tires and service i have always been treated like family and always excellent work done to my cars .my hats off to them they are no doubt professionals at what they do

SUSAN H.
12/11/2018
For many years I have been a customer of 49 Tire and I have always had good experiences. I have always been treated well.
49 Tire is a friendly, helpful business.

SHANA KAYE S.
Terry, MS
Nissan Pathfinder
12/07/2018
New tires!
Just bought four new tires, the price was great and service was awesome! Will definitely recommend to everyone.. and I’ll keep going back!

PH
Great customer service.

SCOTT H.
11/30/2018
Tire rotation
I got quick, professional, polite service.

MAXWELL P.
Nissan Frontier
11/29/2018
Tire Repair
Had George repair my front tire. He does excellent work with special care, even took my spare of front and replaced it under truck
Chris T. has a group of Guys that have long been in service work with excellent service to the customer. I highly recommend 49 Tire in Richland You cant go wrong with people that treat your vehicle like it was there own.

ES
ELAINE S.
Crystal Springs, MS
Chevrolet Suburban
11/27/2018
Happy Customer
Love going to 49 tires they are friendly and let you know what’s going on with your car and the are easy to get in and get out

PH
PATRICK/MANDI H.
Nissan Titan
11/24/2018
Great service.

Daniel W.
11/19/2018
Quick in and out!
Quick service. Fair prices. I was about 30 early for my appointment... They were able to work me in and got my done just 15 mins after my original appointment time.

DANIEL/ GINGER W.
11/19/2018
Quick in and out!
Quick service. Fair prices.

CLARA AND JACK W.
Nissan Maxima
11/12/2018
Leaky Tire
Went in for a leaky tire and was fixed fast and efficient...great place to do business!!

IH
IAN H.
Madison, MS
11/08/2018
Fast and Friendly Maintenance
Just routine maintenance, oil change, tire rotation, and balance which can be a horrendous chore or a simple and quick transaction. With 49 Tire it was the later, which is exactly what you expect with routine maintenance. Casey, George, and the rest of the team did a great job. I’ll see them in another 5-6k miles for my next maintenance.

RF
RICKY F.
Sebastopol, MS
Dodge Charger
11/06/2018
Customer service is always great here which is why I continue to do my business here even tho I live almost 2 hours away now. Will definitely be back!!