CLARA AND JACK W.
Nissan Maxima
11/12/2018
Leaky Tire
Went in for a leaky tire and was fixed fast and efficient...great place to do business!!

IH
IAN H.
Madison, MS
11/08/2018
Fast and Friendly Maintenance
Just routine maintenance, oil change, tire rotation, and balance which can be a horrendous chore or a simple and quick transaction. With 49 Tire it was the later, which is exactly what you expect with routine maintenance. Casey, George, and the rest of the team did a great job. I’ll see them in another 5-6k miles for my next maintenance.

RF
RICKY F.
Sebastopol, MS
Dodge Charger
11/06/2018
Customer service is always great here which is why I continue to do my business here even tho I live almost 2 hours away now. Will definitely be back!!

MIKE/GINGER M.
Ridgeland, MS
10/22/2018
2006 Toyota Tacoma
Staff was very helpful in getting me the correct set of tires for my truck. James was very helpful.

MAXWELL P.
Nissan Frontier
10/13/2018
Oil Change and Tire Roatation.
I requested Todd as my service mechanic. He changed my oil and in the inspection process discovered I had a small oil leak at the rear driver side valve cover. To me this is service beyond the normal oil change and the reason I highly recommend 49 Tire. Chris Tolleson's expert team has developed through the years for full service work and the best anywhere around. All of his service Techs have many years of professional experience. I have 3 vehicles that I would take nowhere else. The road force balance was an improvement also.
Thanks Chris and your team for a job well done and the extra care your mechanics provide.
Also, thanks Todd. Nissan repaired my leaky gasket under my warranty.

TW
TENA W.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
10/05/2018
Recent purchase
Completed my job and even added an extra service at my request.

ROGER S.
09/27/2018
Everyone I came in contact with was very nice.
Price quote was about $400 more than the other quote I received.

MARC P.
09/26/2018
always great service at a fair price!
49 tire always take care of my vehicle, does the right job for a fair price!

CHANNIE H.
09/26/2018
The was service just EXCELLENT. No. Compliance. They were very professional from the beginning to the year.

GM
GAIL M.
Mendenhall, MS
09/26/2018
Fast service, professional staff, and convenient location.

GK
GLYNN K.
09/19/2018
Good customer service
I have been buying tires here ever since they opened with only a few exceptions (like when a tire failed out of town or some such) and using for oil changes and tire rotations for the last five years or so. Make an appointment on line and you get $10 off, too! Never had any unpleasant experience with anything I have ever had done, but if I ever did, I know they'd make it right.

DT
DENISE T.
smart fortwo
09/12/2018
Passion smart for two
Trustworthy mechanics and affordable prices. Friendly people and will give you a ride home and pick ya up to get your car. Or you can stay, they have tv that you can change the channel and free refreshments. Made to feel at home.

SCOTT H.
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/04/2018
Fast friendly service without pushy salesman.

MARY W.
09/03/2018
Great service and done ✅ in a timely manner.

LY
Linda Y.
08/26/2018
The employees
Everyone so friendly and very informative

LY
LINDA Y.
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/25/2018
Everyone's so friendly even when busy,they certainly answer all your questains
Great place,very reliable

Robbie S.
08/06/2018
Very High Priced Brake Service!
My daughter's car needed brake service on both axles. Customer Service called me (at work) to tell me what the options were for the brake job. They turned the front brake rotors. There was still 25% wear left on the rear brake pads and no damage to the rear rotors, but I was told that the rear brake rotors couldn't be turned...they had to be replaced. I was at work and 49 Tire has good reviews, so I took the word of the caller. The price was very high. Over $200 more than the quote I got from another reputable shop who I called, after I had already paid for the 49 Tire service.

When I got home from work, I had some time to do some checking. Online research, and the word of two reputable shops (including the Nissan dealership) stated that the rear rotors could have been turned (faced), instead of replacement. No place I found stated that the rear rotors can't (or shouldn't) be turned. I didn't think to ask 49 Tire to keep the rotors so I could look at them, but I called and asked anyway. Of course, the rotors were already disposed of.

Though the people I spoke to were nice, I feel like I was talked advantage of due to me being at work and not being able to see the reason the rotors needed to be replaced. If possible, I highly suggest getting a second opinion concerning the repairs recommended, and the repair cost of brake service at 49 Tire.
Chris T. from 49 Tire and Auto Service responded on 08/06/2018

Robbie, I will look into this in the morning and will contact you. Sorry that you are not satisfied. Thank you for reaching out to us.

IH
IAN H.
Madison, MS
07/21/2018
Picked up a nail in my tire, they got me in and out. Great and friendly service.

JES H.
Clinton, MS
Acura TL
07/18/2018
It’s the people!!
I always come away feeling like I’ve just been hanging out with friends. The team at 49 Tire always greets me with a smile. Their level of customer service is beyond measure. It’s what keeps me coming back and the reason I have recommended family and friends.

BA