Business Solutions

5 Points Automotive

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Bill S.
06/28/2022
Oil change!! Always reliable!
Great place! Very friendly!

TT
Tammy T.
06/12/2022
Easy scheduling, fair pricing, frequent communication
Trusting an auto shop when you know nothing about cars is critical. I moved from my old shop to 5 Points after moving to the area and I haven't regretted...

Maureen L. H.
05/12/2022
They fixed the brakes, did inspection and emissions, and gave my new-to-me vehicle an overall checkup. Everyone here is friendly and helpful. Prices are...

PA
Peter A.
05/04/2022
Service/Repair
Quick and very pleasant experience

RK
Ray K.
04/22/2022
I’ve used 5-Points Automotive for years.
5-Points has consistently done repairs to both my cars plus annual inspections as promised , year after year.