UA
Usha A.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Usha said George is very nice and provided good service.

John P.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
John said he was able to be seen without an appointment which was very nice and it was done in a timely manner.

Chris B.
Hatfield, PA
INFINITI G35 Coupe
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the business was quick and easy.

FG
frank g.
05/10/2018
super service
Fast repair-accurate estimate-highly recommended service center.

MT
Marlene T.
Chalfont, PA
Chevrolet Chevy Express
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Marlene said she was very happy with the business. She had a flat tire. The tow came immediately. They were very efficient, and she was very satisfied with the whole thing.

CG
Carol G.
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Carol said the owner and his son Ash were terrific. She said the service was excellent.

AR
Alison R.
Nissan Rogue
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Alison said she wasn't able to get any information on her vehicle. She had to make all of the calls. However, the vehicle turned out great ,it was just the customer service that she wasn't happy with.

Mary G.
05/01/2018
Service review
I am new to this area. Luckily I saw your ad and took a chance. What a Fantastic place.....not only the work but the customer service. As long as I live in this area you will be my go to guys. And I will also recommend you.
Additionally being a woman alone we often find some businesses that might take advantage of our situation. Thinking we dont know anything.
I am so pleased that I have found honest people who run an honest business that I can rely on. Thank you again sincerely
Mary G

TV
Tony V.
04/30/2018
Major engine work done fast and efficient
Our car died on the road and 5 Points not only towed us but took care of the needed repairs and provided us a quick car loaner too. Pleasure to deal with.

MZ
Muriel Z.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
04/20/2018
Outstanding automotive service
In all our years of dealing with automotive repair firms, we have never had a better experience than the one provided by the people at Five Points Automotive. The adjectives to describe them sound a little like the Boy Scout motto; Courteous, Cheerful, Kind, Thrifty, etc. To that I'll add, Competent. They know their stuff, and when they recommend a repair you can trust them that it is necessary. Enough said!

Todd S.
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Todd said the staff showed and explained to him what was wrong. They didn't replace anything that didn't need to be replaced. He was very happy with the service and he will come back.

FH
Fred H.
Gwynedd Valley, PA
Mazda CX-9
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Fred said he has used this business before. George is a great guy and he takes care of all of his customers. Everything was great at this business.

Roy S.
04/11/2018
Road service and brakes
I had a blown valve stem. Triple A called Five Points. Ten minutes later they were repairing my tire. Just needed brakes. No problem fitting me in quickly. Both services were about the same as I had paid before I moved to this area. Pleasant employees.

David W.
Kia Sorento
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with David's wife. She said she would recommend the business for service.

Jennifer B.
Hatfield, PA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Patrick. He said this business was very responsive and very communicative.

SF
Sean F.
Ford Edge
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Sean said everything was good, from the time Triple A dropped off his vehicle. The service was quick. He was not late for work.

Meredith R.
Gwynedd Valley, PA
INFINITI QX60
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Meredith said the business is friendly, efficient and reasonably priced.

John K.
Dodge Durango
04/03/2018 Category: Service
John said the price was expensive and would not recommend them for this reason. The girl who checked him in was very nice and pleasant.

Michelle S.
Telford, PA
Kia Optima
03/31/2018
Once again, excellent experience!
Family owned, and customers become a part of the family. Excellent work, excellent humans. Thanks, George and staff!

TN
Tricia N.
03/29/2018
Nice and Friendly Place
I was happy with the service I was given. My car is fine now, and I hope I can keep it in working order for awhile because right now I can't afford another large payment in my monthly budget. I especially like the fact that you have rentals to use when my car is there and I don't have to take a day off from work.