BL
Bette L.
Bethlehem, PA
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Bette said she thanks the business's staff for the service.

Debbie P.
Pontiac Grand Am
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Debbie said the staff is fast and courteous.

Deepak D.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Deepak said he would definitely recommend this business.

DK
David K.
Chalfont, PA
10/31/2018
Great customer service as always
I called Five Points Auto at the last minute and ask them if they could taking my jeep that wouldn't start properly. I was not only told that they will look into it thoroughly but was told "I'm a today kind of guy" and therefore was given assurance that my Jeep would be looked at right away. It was and it's running great. Thanks Five Points Auto

Roy S.
10/25/2018
Prompt service
I had a very good service center, but 5 Points has proved that their service is just as good if not better.
Since 5 Points is closer, I use their services now, and I am MORE than satisfied.

Dennis H.
Jeep Cherokee
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said it cost him $300 to find out his vehicle would not run. It was his first time having service at this business. The tow service was great. Sam helped him out tremendously.

PK
Peter K.
Jeep Liberty
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Peter said this business treated him superbly. He is very grateful and thankful for them. They gave him very good service.

LH
Lorraine H.
Nissan Sentra
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Lorraine said the business provided immediate service, they were timely, and did a good job.

David S.
Philadelphia, PA
Ford Crown Victoria
10/16/2018
Excellent shop
I've been coming here for a couple years. I've found them to be exceptionally honest dependable, and make things right whenever there's a mistake. It's for these reasons that I'll keep going back. Special acknowledgement to office assistant, Kat, who is always pleasant and helpful, as well as the owner, George. He knows how to run a great business. I recommend 5 points to all my work colleagues.

Dan C.
Palmerton, PA
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Dan said the tow truck picked him up quickly on the side on the road. He was able to get a rental vehicle, and his vehicle was fixed. He was happy he didn't have to miss any work.

DK
David K.
Chalfont, PA
Nissan Sentra
10/12/2018
Not like other visits
When I arrived Cat greeted me with her perpetual smile and took care of getting my information and keys in very quick fashion. Cat called me within a few hours to tell me that my car was ready. However when I came to the shop I was greeted by another woman who when I asked what has been done said to me after coughing right at me "I have no idea what they did to your car"... I was quite surprised because this is not the kind of treatment that I have received in the past... It's not a deal-breaker but I hope that I do not experience this again

BI
Bongjoo I.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Bongjoo said that she would absolutely recommend this business for service.

LW
Larry W.
Geo Prizm
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Larry said the staff did what he asked.

BK
Beatrice K.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Beatrice said she was happy with everything at the business.

MF
Mr./Ms. F.
Montgomeryville, PA
Ram 1500
10/05/2018
5 Points always provides excellent service.
We have a fleet of cars and trucks for our two stores. We use 5 Points Automotive to service all of our automotive equipment. Whether it is our bucket truck or one of the employee's vehicles, George and Troy are always accommodating and get the work done at a fair price and in a timely manner. If we break down on the road, their team is out quickly to get us back to the shop and our vehicle in the service bay. We appreciate the service that they provide!

Josh F.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Josh said they did a very good job.

LY
Leon Y.
Kia Sedona
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Leon said that he is a return customer to this business, and he would recommend it for service.

KO
Kelsey O.
Nissan cube
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Kelsey said everything went smoothly and it was done on time.

Roy S.
09/24/2018
Good service; really that is why I keepmgoing back.
My Van eats breaks, and 5 Points replaces breaks, and calls me to pick up my vehicle. Works for me...

MZ
Muriel Z.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
09/21/2018
Best in Town
I've been bringing my two Mercedes-Benz vehicles here for 5 years and am always impressed with this family business. The technicians are very knowledgeable and explain the work before they start. Top drawer!