TR
Tom R.
04/17/2019
repair
I thought that the customer service and speed with which you handled the repair was good. I thought that the cost of diagnostics was a little excessive, considering that I advised what the problem was before the service. Also, I had to take time out of my schedule as the car was making a noise a few days after the initial repair. The vehicle was fixed w/o question and has been running well ever since. I think that you should offer the customer some type of credit for future work, if there is a problem that requires a second trip back to the shop. Just like your shop charges for time, customers time is worth something too.

Thanks

AR
Alison R.
Nissan Rogue
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Alison said she wasn't able to get any information on her vehicle. She had to make all of the calls. However, the vehicle turned out great ,it was just the customer service that she wasn't happy with.

Joseph K.
Warrington, PA
Nissan 370Z
11/14/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Tiffany. She said when she picked up her vehicle the battery was dead. The vehicle was not grabbing right and she had to take it somewhere else. She would not recommend the business because they didn't do a good job on what she needed done.

NP
Nick P.
08/04/2017 Category: Service
Nick said he was charged $90 for the diagnosis and a spark plug.

Robert W.
Philadelphia, PA
Pontiac Grand Am
07/18/2017 Category: Service
Robert said his vehicle was not fixed the first time and is still running badly. He was charged twice for a diagnostic and it was not done properly and he was not happy with the bill.

Moriah G.
06/02/2017
Been here a few times
I've brought my car to be serviced here a couple of times in the past. The staff is always extra friendly and usually does an awesome job with my car. But my last visit (05-30-2017) I went in for a typical oil change and when I got back into my car I noticed the number pad on my gear shifter was broken off. I went back inside and asked the gentleman if he knew what happened to it. He sent to guy out who worked on my car and he stated it broke off when he was fixing my car. He said all I have to do is look for it because he didn't know where it had fell off to. I was very upset to know that something in my vehicle was broken and the guy didn't even have the decency to say "Hey ma'am I'm sorry but something in your car broke while under my care". Instead he allowed me to get back into my vehicle and surprisingly find it broken myself. I also hear a strange noise coming from the outside rear driver wheel (maybe I'm not sure exactly where). It seems like I got my car back with more problems that I took it in with. I don't know how I feel about the situation still but don't want to discontinue using Five Points Automotive as my car doctor.
Troy T. from 5 Points Automotive responded on 06/14/2017

Moriah, we don’t ever want you to leave feeling this way. Our response to you was unacceptable, and we want to make it right. Please bring your car in. We’ll replace the handle and troubleshoot the noise for you at our expense. Let us know when you can bring it in and we’ll make the time for you. Again, we apologize for the problems and will make sure this doesn’t happen to you again.
Troy
Owner

Donna M.
08/03/2016 Category: Service
Donna said all of the employees were very nice, but the service took a lot longer than expected. When she called in, she was told service would take an hour. When she came into the business, she was told it would take an hour and a half. It actually ended up taking an hour and forty-five minutes.

Jim D.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/27/2016
My car is making a noise after you worked on it
My car makes a noise now since you worked on it

LW
Lindsey W.
Hyundai Tucson
05/21/2016 Category: Service
Lindsey said the employees were not very clear on explaining what was wrong with her vehicle.

NH
Natalie H.
Lansdale, PA
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/16/2016 Category: Service
Natalie said the service from the business was fine, she just found them to be a little expensive.

WW
William W.
Ambler, PA
11/25/2015 Category: Service
William said he was not delighted with the fact that he had to put some money into work needed on his vehicle for inspections, but this was not the business' fault.