J R B.
09/16/2019
Horrible service
We used this company in the past and were displeased with their service and quality of work. Unfortunately, their service has not improved. When dispatched by AAA on a Friday afternoon, they insisted that the vehicle owner be present with the vehicle. A member of AAA was with the car but they insisted the vehicle owner be present. (AAA was aware of the situation and did not mention this as a requirement). They instructed us to call AAA again once the vehicle owner was with the car. When we did that 30 minutes later, they were "unavailable." Another towing service (Bob's) was dispatched and could not have been more helpful or cooperative. As previously mentioned, they offered poor service in the past and apparently continue to do so today.

EH
Emmett H.
GMC Yukon
05/08/2019
Always make accommodations to squeeze me in with no notice.
Being a limo co. I often need services but no with down time to get them done. 5 Points always gets me in with little notice and performs the required work to keep me on the road.

Lynchburg, VA
Chrysler Aspen
01/17/2019
They used to have great customer services but now their rude and difficult.
They didn’t listen to me, the car owner and did what they wanted. Then gave me a bogus price to fix the heat in my car over$1000 and nothing was even wrong with my heat.

ME
Mohamed E.
Kia Sportage
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Mohamed said he received horrible service, and the worst treatment ever.

ME
Moe E.
Pottstown, PA
07/11/2018
Scams
This place is a scammer they came to town my car to my dealership and the driver offered to check up my cat at the shop for no charge a few hours later they called Mr with a repair price to expensive and when I told they no I want my car towing to my dealership they want release my car with out pay they for work they never done in my car so as my towing was free with my AAA I don’t recommend to anyone to go there please report them to everyone and everyone organization

John K.
Dodge Durango
04/03/2018 Category: Service
John said the price was expensive and would not recommend them for this reason. The girl who checked him in was very nice and pleasant.

Joseph K.
Warrington, PA
Nissan 370Z
11/14/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Tiffany. She said when she picked up her vehicle the battery was dead. The vehicle was not grabbing right and she had to take it somewhere else. She would not recommend the business because they didn't do a good job on what she needed done.

NP
Nick P.
Chalfont, PA
08/04/2017 Category: Service
Nick said he was charged $90 for the diagnosis and a spark plug.

Robert W.
Philadelphia, PA
Pontiac Grand Am
07/18/2017 Category: Service
Robert said his vehicle was not fixed the first time and is still running badly. He was charged twice for a diagnostic and it was not done properly and he was not happy with the bill.

FC
Felix C.
Glenside, PA
BMW 535xi GT
05/18/2017 Category: Service
Felix said this time, he did not feel his questions were answered completely. He stated he felt the staff were not as friendly, as they once were.

SD
Stefi D.
Philadelphia, PA
Ford Expedition
10/14/2016 Category: Service
Stefi said the employees could not help her and she is waiting on her refund.

Alex B.
05/29/2016
Too Expensive
I like supporting family businesses but $77 for an oil change and a rotation is rediculous.

Ray M.
Pennsylvania
02/13/2016 Category: Service
Ray said his vehicle would not start, thinking it was the starter he took it to this business. They found the cause of the problem, the transmission was in drive. They recommend a diagnostic for safety concerns, the key should not be easily removed when the transmission is in drive. They should have just told him the problem and now run a diagnostic. He appreciates that they were there to help.

S. Scott C.
Ford C-Max
04/01/2015
Long Wait
I waited over 2 and half hours for an oil change. They were obviously short staffed, but some communication would have been appreciated. I had to ask for an update to be told that my Ford C-Max is an unpopular car and they had to special order a filter. Upon check out, the owner gave me an oil filter and told me that I should keep it in my trunk so this would not happen again. I asked how would I know that the filter was the problem, nobody talked to me. This service is coming from the owner; I doubt I will ever return.

KD
Kelly D.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
01/15/2020
Excellent mechanics 🧰 A very nice secretary!
I have always had excellent service with excellent mechanics 🧰 The secretary is very professional as well! This is the only place I would take my car. They are honest and trustworthy.