Katie B.
11/02/2017
Very reliable service
Derek was great to deal with. I was new to area and needed help with my Honda. He told me everything that was wrong and what needed to be done, the cost upfront. I felt very confident in his work and he was very trustworthy.

Stacy M.
Willow Spring, NC
10/31/2017
2005 Explorer
I am so pleased with the quality work performed by the skilled mechanics at 55 Auto Works. I am always nervous when I take my vehicle somewhere new for the first time but Derek explained what the problems were and what needed to be done to fix them. When I took it back for an oil change I mentioned it may need new shocks but Scott took the time to show me where the real problem was and explained how it needed to be fixed. I was given estimates for the repairs and the price did not change. I am pleased that my vehicle is driving like it did when it was new!

NK
Nicholas K.
01/30/2017
Green-ish Jaguar with too many problems
Derek has worked on my mother's Jaguar a few times now and has always been very honest with us with all of the problems it has, so many I cannot recall them all. We literally went to him until the day the car died. About a week before Christmas we had the green beast towed to him when it wouldn't turn over, he obviously was checking over any issues it could have been because it took him a while to get back to us about the car, then he called my mother and gave her the news. She was devastated to find out that her car would not be coming back to us under her own power. But he told us that it would not be wise to resuscitate the car for the cost of repairs would not be worth the cars' value. He told us the best option was to have it scrapped...i believe. Best mechanic around by far. He will certainly be seeing my Jeep in there.

HM
Hayden M.
11/14/2016
Outstanding Service & Work
I have for many years done all of my own regular servicing (Oil, Brakes, Drive Belts, Timing Belts etc) as I simply did not trust anyone to work on my vehicles... however recently I have found I simply do not have the time so I begrudgingly had to find a service location. I met Derek fox (owner 55 Auto) and visited their garage. The first service was a simple oil change of an Audi Q5, I was impressed I was given both a recommendation of oil and filter and the option to request my preference. They had all the correct tools and the ability to correctly reset the ECU. Since then I have used 55 Auto several times for oil, tires, plugs etc on my WRX Impreza and again our Audi Q5. Highly recommended... I am sure should you have any issue it would a) be a genuine mistake, b) it would be corrected swiftly.

ZB
Zach B.
11/01/2016
Great new auto body shop that cares
55 Auto Works is a clean top notch professional outfit. I have had great experiences both times I have gone and will continue to go here. Derek and his staff really care about what's best for your car.

Marie M.
Cadillac SRX
10/31/2016
Friendly,clean, relaxing wait room! (Just need a couple more women's magazines!! 😀)
Derek is very knowledgeable, HONEST, accommodating, HONEST, trustworthy, explains everything clearly & HONEST!!

HM
Hayden M.
Subaru Impreza
10/30/2016
Not many I trust with my cars, but I do here.
As the title states, I do not trust many with my cars but Derek and the team at 55 Auto have my complete trust. Great Service, good honest prices/quotes.

AK
Andy K.
10/29/2016
Quick and Honest
I called them up when my Jeep broke down and they picked up in less than 30 minutes. I had it back later that same day with a clear explanation of what went wrong and what they did to fix it. They are honest and have very competitive prices.

Anthony S.

Keith F.
Hyundai Accent
10/25/2016
Derek Is Awesome
So, there's plenty of negative feedback out there for all types of service industries, 55 Auto Works was a totally positive experience. My repair was completed very quickly. They were able to find and resolve a difficult issue. They did it for a great price, and impressed me so much, with how they spoke to me in real open an honest terms. This is a great local business, by a member of our community in Holly Springs. We should all support this business.

Jeff P.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/21/2016 Category: Service
Jeff said the business was able to get him in the same day he called. The service was excellent and the prices were good.

SL
Sam L.
10/19/2016 Category: Service
Sam said they were nice.

Stephen M.
10/19/2016 Category: Service
Stephen said the business, the service and staff were very good.

PP
Paige P.
10/19/2016 Category: Service
Paige said the business has stellar service. They are honest and finish the work on time.

Timothy S.
Isuzu Rodeo
10/14/2016 Category: Service
Timothy said this facility fixed his vehicle.

CA
Crystal A.
Volkswagen Eos
10/12/2016 Category: Service
Crystal said the service was good. They have competitive prices, better products and faster service.

EP
Elliott P.
10/06/2016
In and out
Excellent and quick service.

BC
Beverly C.
Acura TL
10/06/2016
Oil change.
Need to put paper mats in car when doing work on car.

RE
Ron E.
09/28/2016
Reliable, fast, and good communication - Highly Recommended
I took a 2005 Mustang there for some AC work, standard AC not cooling description. They isolated the problem quickly, which turned out to be fairly unusual as previous owner had damaged the AC wiring harness under the fuse box, fixed the harness and everything was good as new. In the process they also corrected a emission wiring fault I'd caused while performing a clutch replacement on the car. Good communication throughout the process and fair prices. Recommended and would use them again.

LU
Liz U.
09/27/2016
Great service as always
Derek and his team are awesome. I trust them implicitly with the vehicles my children and I drive. Honest, trustworthy, fairly priced service!