LU
Liz U.
09/27/2016
Great service as always
Derek and his team are awesome. I trust them implicitly with the vehicles my children and I drive. Honest, trustworthy, fairly priced service!

AK
Andy K.
Volvo XC90
09/26/2016
55 Auto-A Holly Springs Local Business Worth Supporting
Derek is great to work with. He is honest and I know he only recommends what is needed. I also like the fact that we can support a local business and help our community grow.

Jody S.
09/24/2016 Category: Service
Jody said she was very happy with the service. She would recommend them to others.

GL
Gwyneth L.
09/23/2016 Category: Service
Gwyneth said the service provided by the business was exemplary, she trusts and value their work. She they're friendly and she felt comfortable.

Thomas B.
Mazda Tribute
09/22/2016 Category: Service
Thomas said the business is very honest. He would recommend them to others.

Richard C.
Scion xB
09/21/2016
My Scion 2006 repair
Great Service and worked me into his schedule for a quick fix at a reasonable price. Definitely use them again. Thanks Derek

Steve C.
Volkswagen New Beetle
09/20/2016
Trust
I feel comfortable having my car care performed at 55 auto works. I trust derek's integrity.

Shirley C.
Porsche Cayenne
09/17/2016
Cayenne servicd
Excellent work!! Timely and done right!!

IT
Ingred T.
09/15/2016 Category: Service
Ingred said they were pretty good and helpful.

SN
Steve N.
Pontiac Grand Am
09/14/2016
A new car for under $300.00?
For under $300.00, 55 Auto Works repaired my 1999 Pontiac and now it runs like new! Thanks guys! It's tough to find an honest, competent auto mechanic short of doing it yourself, these guys are the real deal!

KH
Kyla H.
Kia Sorento
09/10/2016
Quick and Painless
I am so impressed by 55 Auto Works. I thought I needed new brakes or at least pads. Derek checked and said they were fine. He explained the squealing and said if it bothers me we could work on it. I appreciate his honesty because he could have unnecessarily replaced them and I would have paid for it. He fixed my other issue quickly. The waiting area has wifi and a work station, plus toys and coffee. An honest, friendly mechanic with a great waiting area is more than you could ever need!

TH
Tom H.
Dodge Journey
09/06/2016
Outstanding service and honesty!
I wanted to give a shoutout to Derek Fox and 55 Auto Works, LLC for their incredible work and honesty. I had a check engine light issue which in my own research indicated I needed a tune up. I brought my car into their shop and they performed the tuneup but they quickly determined that there was more to the error code. To make a long story short, they found out that there was an extended warranty with Chrysler/Dodge for the issue that my car was having. Furthermore, they contacted a Chrysler colleague and I was able to bring my car in the next day. It was an extensive job with many hours of labor over 3 days. The cost! $0.00! So thank you Derek for opening your business in Holly Springs and being so ethical. So if anyone is looking for work to be performed on their car I highly recommend 55 Auto Works, LLC.

Scott C.
Honda Accord
09/05/2016
Ok but not fixed
I tried them on a fried a recommendation but I paid near $400 and it's still not fixed. I'll be heading in soon to have them complete the work.
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 09/05/2016

Sir, this review is the first I have heard of a problem after we worked on your car 2 weeks ago. If you are having a problem, please bring the car back to us to take a look. There was a lot of oil spilled on your catalytic converter and will take a while to burn off. There may also be another oil leak that was masked by the enormous leak from the valve cover gaskets we replaced. I am happy to take another look. Please call me tomorrow.

JZ
John Z.
09/01/2016
Great Place
Very happy with the service and fair prices.

Maria M.
Mercury Sable
08/31/2016

Rob S.
Lexus ES 350
08/29/2016 Category: Service
Rob said Derek came highly recommended from several people in his neighborhood. The recommendations were overwhelmingly positive. They were polite, accommodating, and professional.

TD
Tina D.
Toyota Matrix
08/26/2016
This is a great business with the best customer service and fair prices.

PR
Paul R.
08/25/2016
I added an additional service last-minute and they accommodated without a problem. It took the same amount of time, uncovered a bigger issue with gave me a reasonablr estimate. Their prices beat everyone else too.

HS
Heidi S.
08/20/2016
Fixed my cars a/c and an axle in one day! very happy.

GS
Gary S.
08/20/2016
Prompt reliable service
Derek at 55 Auto is great to work with, very knowledgeable and explains all choices for repair. Thank you Derek for working with us and my mom to get her car back on the road safely!