Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5

Steve H.
Wake Forest, NC
02/17/2021
Fast, friendly, no pressure
Fast service. Nice facilities. Everything explained clearly.

John G.
Apex, NC
01/10/2021
Great customer service.
I recently made an online purchase of a vehicle. Upon delivery I drove it straight to Weaver Motorsports where Ryan was able to squeeze me in for a prebuy inspection.

AL
Andres L.
Chapel Hill, NC
Volkswagen Golf GTI
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Andres said he has been going to the business for years. Andres said the businesss' service, pricing and everything is excellent and on point,.

RD
Rick D.
Acura RDX
01/03/2021
Outstanding Customer Service
The service staff at Weaver Motorsports worked with me prior to any repairs to analyze the exact needs for our car repair and to present cost-efficient options for the repair. The resulting repair service and product were exceptional, and they were provided at a reasonable expense. I'm definitely a satisfied customer!

PM
Peter M.
12/13/2020
A great transition from Taggart
I really loved the guys from Taggart, and I was concerned that I would have to find a new shop when they sold to Weaver Motorsports. But the guys at Weaver seem just as good and friendly as the guys from Taggart. I certainly recommend you bring your car here.

TC
Trevor C.
Durham, NC
Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG
11/20/2020
terrific
Great experience - excellent people/mechanics, waiting room, and value. Why would i bring my car anywhere else?

Morris S.
Porsche Cayenne
10/23/2020
Great customer service and professionalism.
In addition to great customer service and professionalism, I always feel like I am getting a straight answer to my concerns about my car. That means a lot to me.

Steve H.
Wake Forest, NC
09/25/2020
Quickly Correctly
Everything scheduled to be done or anything needing to be done is explained why it is needed what might happen if not corrected whether it can wait. It is throughly explained and all work is done in a timely manner. Every effort done to complete everything quickly but correctly.

CK
Chris K.
North Carolina
Nissan Maxima
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Chris said the staff were courteous and the service exceeded his expectations.

Mike P.
Porsche 911 Carrera
09/12/2020
Porsche work done is excellent
Every visit has been great. Fair pricing and very professional.

BE
Brielle E.
Angier, NC
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
09/12/2020
I’ll never go anywhere else!
I can’t even begin to describe what a wonderful experience I had with Ryan the sales manager . He made working on my car so easy. He helped accommodate me every way possible and did an outstanding job fixing my car. I highly recommend them, that are great people to work with .

RO
Ron O.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
09/03/2020
Exceptional Service
I would like to thank Ryan for all the help he provided in diagnosis of my truck. He replace the fuel pump and most importantly, the entire instrument cluster. The instrument cluster has been a problem for a year and it is finally working correctly, which let me say, is fantastic. The fuel problem was ongoing but I think that Ryan has solved that as well with a new fuel pump. I appreciate the service from Weaver and would highly recommend them to any customer with very hard to solve auto problems. Ryan solved mine and the truck is running better than ever.
Thank You for the great and Exceptional service.

RV
Randy V.
Holly Springs, NC
Porsche 911 Carrera
08/29/2020
PCA tech inspection
Great service from service manager

CR
Chris R.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
08/23/2020
Excellent Customer Service and Communication
Staff was extremely polite and courteous. Ryan was outstanding at communication. Very thorough and knowledgeable.

Mike H.
Audi Q5
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Mike said these guys have really nice customer service, always tell what has to be done but he was disappointed that he had to add oil after service a couple times. He stated he'll keep coming back because he doesn't trust anybody else.