Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5

CK
Chris K.
Nissan Maxima
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Chris said he liked the work and service done on his vehicle.

EK
Ebou K.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Ebou said he would recommend this business for service.

Madel L.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Madel said the staff really took care of her and her vehicle. She also stated that they were able to tell her what's wrong with her vehicle.

Justin S.
Youngsville, NC
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/15/2019
Outstanding
Great experience. Eric was VERY helpful and knowledgeable while we discussed the issues with my vehicle. Really greatful that eric and the technicians who worked on my vehicle were able to find the cause of the misfire on my vehicle. 10/10 best service experience ive had in a long time. Definitely gonna come back and have more work done in the future.

BJ
Barry J.
North Carolina
Toyota Avalon
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Barry said the service was good, the location was convenient and the pricing was accurate.

TP
Tory P.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Tory said the employees were accurate. They provided extremely good service.

Dan B.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
03/05/2019
You can trust their work.
Great group of people, treat you great and do guality work.

LJ
Lyle J.
Clayton, NC
Mercedes-Benz C350
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Lyle said that the place was really good, their prices were fair, they were honest and they provided him with a good experience.

GM
Gene M.
Randleman, NC
Chevrolet Camaro
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Gene said the people are easy to deal with and the facility has a family atmosphere.

BF
Ben F.
Wake Forest, NC
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Ben said all of the staff members are really nice and helpful.

Mae P.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Mae said the staff is really nice and really good.

LW
Lisa W.
Durham, NC
Hyundai Veloster
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Lisa said the employees did not plug her vehicle in to run her diagnostic. They provided what they thought her vehicles issue was. The work they provided and suggested was not covered by her warranty. She was not satisfied with her service.
Nick P. from Weaver Motorsports Service responded on 01/03/2019

Lisa,

If you remember correctly we did scan your vehicle, and found that you had a P0420 Catalyst System below efficiency code stored, a service we extended to you for free. In order to fully confirm that there was nothing else that could be causing this code we would need to test/further inspect your vehicle, at the time you stopped by we did not have a lift available to do so. We also read through your Aftermarket Warranty Agreement, called and inquired about your coverage, and found out that Catalytic Converter Replacement was not a covered item. Again, all of this was at no charge to you. We documented all this and provided you with a print out of what fault code was present and what would most likely need to be done to correct it as you requested, so that you could show the dealership where you just purchased the vehicle from. We apologize that your warranty does not cover these items, although find it troubling that we extended our time and effort at no charge only to receive a negative review.

Blake S.
Mercury Mariner
12/10/2018
Satisfied Customer
I've taken four cars to Weaver Motorsports for service and purchased a car from them. I'm very happy with the service provided.

Roy S.
BMW 128i
12/06/2018
Brake Service
Replaced brakes and sensors. It was done while I waited.
Great service as usual.

PC
Paul C.
Wake Forest, NC
Volvo S80
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Paul said he would recommend this business for service.

Blake S.
Lexus ES 350
11/30/2018
Trustworthy and Thorough
I appreciate when I take a vehicle to Weaver that a qualified technician is working on the car and trust that the service recommendations made are necessary. I've been satisfied with the work performed for years and continue to take my car service needs to Weaver.

Dave R.
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Dave said the service was great. He was extremely happy with his service.

RT
Raymond T.
North Carolina
Saab 9-5
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Raymond said the service was good.

MV
Michael V.
Stem, NC
Volvo S80
10/17/2018
$630. cv axle
yea, I enjoyed paying $630. for a $130 axle.
and the sound / vibration is still there.
doubt if I will be back
bye.....

corey s.
Spokane, WA
10/10/2018
Rust
Friendly staff but was told the car I was buying out of state had zero rust or damage. Was also told it was the enthusiast model. Once I paid and paid to have it shipped I found that it has over 7k in damage caused by rust. I have professional estimates from three well known auto body shops. Also the check engine light is on and it’s in fact the base model. In my state cars must pass inspection to be registered. I haven’t even been able to register it yet and likely will never be able to as the 7k to fix the rusted out frame that holds the rear subframe is out of my price range and my state says it’s a liability. I offered to ship it back at my cost if he would just take it back because it’s to damaged to be driven in my state. He said no. I contacted an attorney who told me I have a case but the legal fees would be upwards of 7k if I took him to court. I begged him to help me and he told me see ya in court. I have emails and photos to prove everything I’ve said. I’d be cautious when buying