Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5

TC
Trevor C.
Durham, NC
Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG
11/20/2020
terrific
Great experience - excellent people/mechanics, waiting room, and value. Why would i bring my car anywhere else?

Morris S.
Porsche Cayenne
10/23/2020
Great customer service and professionalism.
In addition to great customer service and professionalism, I always feel like I am getting a straight answer to my concerns about my car. That means a lot to me.

Steve H.
Wake Forest, NC
09/25/2020
Quickly Correctly
Everything scheduled to be done or anything needing to be done is explained why it is needed what might happen if not corrected whether it can wait. It is throughly explained and all work is done in a timely manner. Every effort done to complete everything quickly but correctly.

CK
Chris K.
North Carolina
Nissan Maxima
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Chris said the staff were courteous and the service exceeded his expectations.

Mike P.
Porsche 911 Carrera
09/12/2020
Porsche work done is excellent
Every visit has been great. Fair pricing and very professional.

BE
Brielle E.
Angier, NC
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
09/12/2020
I’ll never go anywhere else!
I can’t even begin to describe what a wonderful experience I had with Ryan the sales manager . He made working on my car so easy. He helped accommodate me every way possible and did an outstanding job fixing my car. I highly recommend them, that are great people to work with .

RO
Ron O.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
09/03/2020
Exceptional Service
I would like to thank Ryan for all the help he provided in diagnosis of my truck. He replace the fuel pump and most importantly, the entire instrument cluster. The instrument cluster has been a problem for a year and it is finally working correctly, which let me say, is fantastic. The fuel problem was ongoing but I think that Ryan has solved that as well with a new fuel pump. I appreciate the service from Weaver and would highly recommend them to any customer with very hard to solve auto problems. Ryan solved mine and the truck is running better than ever.
Thank You for the great and Exceptional service.

RV
Randy V.
Holly Springs, NC
Porsche 911 Carrera
08/29/2020
PCA tech inspection
Great service from service manager

CR
Chris R.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
08/23/2020
Excellent Customer Service and Communication
Staff was extremely polite and courteous. Ryan was outstanding at communication. Very thorough and knowledgeable.

Mike H.
Audi Q5
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Mike said these guys have really nice customer service, always tell what has to be done but he was disappointed that he had to add oil after service a couple times. He stated he'll keep coming back because he doesn't trust anybody else.

Tawanda S.
Benson, NC
BMW Z4
07/27/2020
The friendly staff and professional service make this a great company.
I was referred to this company by a great friend and colleague. I have been very pleased with the friendly staff and professional service I received and have taken my car back a second time for additional repairs. I plan to continue to utilize Weaver Motorsports to service my car.

Doug L.
North Carolina
07/22/2020 Category: Service
Doug said he usually gets good work at the business. This last time a few parts back were not put back on. He said also the bumper was not put back on correctly.

MF
Marc F.
07/17/2020
That’s Service!
Ryan got me scheduled right away and had the replacement part on hand ahead of time. While the car was repaired, I sat on the couch and read. It was painless. Car is back to running well and the price was right. The whole experience was quite pleasant. Thanks again.

Ray G.
Mercedes-Benz S550
07/17/2020
SL500 problem...
Recently pulled my SL500 up to have it inspected. Was told I needed to raise the top, and to my complete surprise, when I pushed the control, nothing happened. Nada. Zip. Imagine my embarrassment. Dash lit up with several ominous malfunction warnings, so called Weaver and took it in.
Ryan ran diagnostics, and found the problem in a (very expensive) control module. He explained the problem in understandable terms, including the cost of the part. So he ordered it, and a few days later, installed and had it programmed. Problem fixed and my SL came home clean and fully functional. Great service. And added confirmation that Mercedes parts can be expensive.

BC
Bruce C.
Raleigh, NC
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
07/10/2020
Customer Focused
Ryan and the team at Weaver listen well, craft the best solutions, provide practical advice and go above and beyond to get the work finished: even if it means driving to midtown to get a part that the dealer misdelivered! Skilled and Fair = Trust.