Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5

TO
Tierra O.
Jeep Liberty
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Tierra said the staff was really good, friendly and very patient.

06/23/2020
BMW and Mercedes service
This was the second vehicle I have had serviced at Weaver. In both cases, service was delivered conveniently and on time, the price was fair (and considerably below what a dealer would have charged), and the tech was courteous and knowledgeable. Not much more you can ask for.

Reggie C.
Wake Forest, NC
06/18/2020
Consummate Professionalism
Ryan and service team are exceptional. I’ve been there twice since purchasing an Audi several weeks ago. Not only were they thorough I was treated with the most upmost of respect. I feel they appreciate my business. Thanks team.

Steve H.
Wake Forest, NC
06/18/2020
Fast, friendly, no pressure
Oil change was fast. All my upcoming services needed were fully explained and no pressure to use them for the services. Very friendly.

Jackie R.
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Jackie said her vehicle was out and complete by a couple hours. The business gave her a few pointers on her vehicle.

Reginald C.
06/17/2020
Thanks for the focus and professionalism demonstrated during our first service appointment.

Benson, NC
BMW Z4
06/16/2020
The professionalism and friendliness of the staff make this business great.
It was a pleasure working with Ryan. The staff were friendly and I also appreciated the professional and clean work environment.

Andrew B.
Mercedes-Benz E350
06/16/2020
the gentlemen who serviced my vehicle
I would of given you guys a five star rating except my check engine light came back on shortly after seeing you so I need to come back in

MF
Marc F.
Great Service!
Ryan took great care of me and my car. Friendly and affordable service. This is my new garage.

Jim L.
North Grafton, MA
06/12/2020
One of the best experiences I've had, highly recommend seeing Lou....
I purchased a car from out of state, one of the easiest experiences I've had. Lou was very thoughtful, knowlegable and helpful. Came through on everything he promised. I would do it again....
~Jim Lynch, Massachusetts

CD
Chris D.
Porsche Panamera
05/05/2020
First class personal service, value, and great communication for my Porsche
I could not be happier with my recent experience with Weaver Motorsports. My Porsche needed an Oil service (which is not trivial); along with a turbo belt replacement. As a 1st time Porsche owner I knew I needed a good local shop to provide the services for my 2016 50k mile Panamera S eHybrid. Through a recommendation from a fellow Porshe owner I got in touch with Ryan. The rest of the experience couldn't have been easier. And the cost for the services were much less than expected. I'm so impressed with these guys I'm now looking at another 5+ year old high-end import that I would have never touched without knowing of a quality local shop to bring it to for service. Thanks Weaver Motorsports !!

Mike P.
Porsche 911 Carrera
05/01/2020
updated cat converter pipes from stock 400 to 200 cell, and did a great job
During this time of pandemic every precaution was used to do this service. Helped with a
short hop back to my home too. Really appreciated.

Matt L.
Apex, NC
04/06/2020
Top repairs service for our car
Great Job by Ryan and team. Not sure why I would go anyplace going forward for our volvo. Thanks again Ryan

Mike H.
Audi Q5
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Mike said this business did everything he asked. They were very helpful, kind and if he needed something they would inform him. They didn't push things, instead they would just inform him.

Ryan G.
Lexus GX 470
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Ryan said they were very honest, did not pressure him, he had a good past experience with them and thanks them very much.