Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5

RT
Raymond T.
North Carolina
Saab 9-5
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Raymond said the service was good.

MV
Michael V.
Stem, NC
Volvo S80
10/17/2018
$630. cv axle
yea, I enjoyed paying $630. for a $130 axle.
and the sound / vibration is still there.
doubt if I will be back
bye.....

corey s.
Spokane, WA
10/10/2018
Rust
Friendly staff but was told the car I was buying out of state had zero rust or damage. Was also told it was the enthusiast model. Once I paid and paid to have it shipped I found that it has over 7k in damage caused by rust. I have professional estimates from three well known auto body shops. Also the check engine light is on and it’s in fact the base model. In my state cars must pass inspection to be registered. I haven’t even been able to register it yet and likely will never be able to as the 7k to fix the rusted out frame that holds the rear subframe is out of my price range and my state says it’s a liability. I offered to ship it back at my cost if he would just take it back because it’s to damaged to be driven in my state. He said no. I contacted an attorney who told me I have a case but the legal fees would be upwards of 7k if I took him to court. I begged him to help me and he told me see ya in court. I have emails and photos to prove everything I’ve said. I’d be cautious when buying

Dennis L.
Glen Cove, NY
10/06/2018
Extremely honest and reliable
I need a original part for my 1998 Honda Shadow VT 750 that I could not locate any where. I contacted many dealers through out the country and was referred to Weaver Motorsports by a dealer in Texas. I contacted Weaver and was assisted by a knowledgeable man named Steve who thoroughly checked the inventory and located what I needed. Steve told me he would mail out my part the next day. I am located in NYC and just assumed that once the dealer got my money, I would have to chase them down for the part. Two days later the part I needed arrived in the mail. I had purchased the part online weeks earlier from another dealer and the part turned out to not work since it was not an OEM part. It absolutely pays to purchase the Original parts that your machine requires. I owe a debt of gratitude to the people at Weaver. They delivered just as an honest well established business should. I now know that any time in the future when I need a part, that I should contact Weaver Motorsports knowing that they will not disappoint
Dennis

PH
Peter H.
Pontiac GTO
10/03/2018
Great service and advice
I had a great first experience at Weaver Motorsports. They took a personal interest in me, my car, and the best and most economical way forward with it. Given that it's a race car, things are not always straightforward. Nick and Gene were especially helpful working with me to figure out best options etc. I'll be going back for some suspension work based on the conversations we had and the research they did for me while my car was in their shop.

FB
Frank B.
Garner, NC
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
09/06/2018
Professional Service
I scheduled a diagnostic visit for problems with my SLK vario roof. Technician identified the issue and repaired it in a short time at a very reasonable fee. I spent the time browsing the showroom and my questions were answered, but no sales pressure. All you could ask for.

Tony B.
Porsche 911 Carrera
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Tony said this business did a great job. The staff was gracious.

CP
Charlie P.
North Carolina
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Charlie said the business did a good job with his vehicle.

Larry M.
BMW 750Li
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Larry said they do a good job. Larry also said they do a excellent job.

Chris C.
Nissan Sentra
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the service was good. He picked his vehicle up the next day.

Roy S.
BMW 128i
06/14/2018
Repair
They diagnosed the problem and turned out to be a defective sensor. Nick contacted my extended warranty company and gave them all the information needed and followed up with several phone calls I only had to pay the deductible.
Thanks Nick and the guys in the shop for all your help.

Roy S.
BMW 128i
05/04/2018
Professional and friendly staff. The scheduled service and oil change was done while I was waiting.

Jim F.
Wake Forest, NC
Porsche 911
05/02/2018
This is the second time that I have taken my 911 in for a routine service visit. The guys at Weaver's are easy to work with and always have my car ready when promised. Also, they have very reasonable prices when compared to local car dealerships. I highly recommend them.

Porsche Cayenne
05/02/2018
Porsche Cayenne GTS
I didn't realize how poorly my vehicle was performing until I got it back from these guys! I feel like I have a new car now!

FW
Frank W.
Clayton, NC
Volvo V70
04/24/2018
Good service from knowledgeable personnel
My 2006 Volvo was serviced (timing belt, water pump, serpentine belt, tailgate struts, etc.) and inspected for other areas needing maintenance. All done in one day on time and under the original estimate. Can't ask for more than that!

EN
Ernie N.
Garner, NC
Volvo C70
04/24/2018
Honest, Easy to work with.
This is the second car I have brought from Weaver Motorsport and it has been a good experience each time.

RD
Robert D.
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Robert said he had to take his vehicle back to this business after paying $1800 and financing the vehicle. It cost him another $413 to repair the bearings. It was only 2 days after he purchased the vehicle.

Mike M.
03/28/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the employees were friendly. They provided helpful service.

Mike H.
Audi Q5
02/16/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the business was helpful and kind. They were knowledgeable and the work was done in a timely manner.

GW
George W.
Angier, NC
Porsche Cayman
01/31/2018 Category: Service
George said the business overall experience was the best.