NE
NELSON E.
MINI Cooper Coupe
09/18/2018
I'll definitely return here.
The Automotive Trauma Center was recommended to me and I'm glad I listened to the person who recommended Tim's business! I will continue to have my car serviced here. Why?? Great service, honest business practices, very reasonable prices, friendly staff.

JEFF S.
Wake Forest, NC
09/14/2018
Rotors/Pads Jeep
Heard issue with rear tires...needed new rotors and pads. Carolina M&B got me in right before the storm and was able to have all work completed by 2pm. As always Tim and Reggie were excellent. Thank you

BOBBY M.
Rolesville, NC
Mercedes-Benz E500
09/11/2018
I had my car there more than once and each time they found out what the problem was and they corrected it. I prefer Auto Trauma Center over the dealership not just for the price which is but because of the great service. I highly recommend this car repair shop.

GW
Gregory W.
08/31/2018
Very nice and got me in fast to fix my brakes. Cost was exactly what was quoted. I felt the service, time to do the repair and ease of talking to staff was excellent. Will recommend to friends and do business with them again.

TH
Thomas H.
Chrysler 200
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said the employees did what he asked them to do.

AA
Andy A.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Andy said the technicians were not able to diagnose what was wrong with his vehicle. He recommends this business for service.

FM
Frank M.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Frank said, this business is professional and they fix his vehicle right every time.

Nissan Frontier
07/28/2018
Excellent service !

DEIRDRE G.
Mercedes-Benz S550
07/26/2018
Consummate Professional...
Tim is quite knowledgeable and thorough. I appreciate his attention to detail. I trust that when he has my car, it's in good hands.

Leslie B.
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Leslie said the employees were friendly. They were helpful. They completed service in a timely manner. They provided quality service. She had a good experience.

AG
Antonio G.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Antonio said the service was good.

LG
Lydia G.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Lydia said the staff took care of her and were very kind. The price was ok, they did a good job, and the vehicle is running good.

TJ
Tammy J.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Tammy said that she received excellent value at the place.

JEFF S.
Wake Forest, NC
07/17/2018
Exceptional service
Tim is simply outstanding. My Jeep was having electrical issue, since I had just replaced my battery within the last year, never expected it to be the battery. Technician found battery at less than 5 %, once Tim found out I had just purchased the battery from Advance Auto parts, he took care of notifying the battery company. They wanted him to bring thebattery back to the store but he was able to get them to get a new battery and they would pickup the dead battery. ATC had my Jeep back to me within 24 hours. Thanks Tim!

HS
Hartmut S.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Marion. She said the staff were really experts in what they do, the staff was friendly and the repairs were done in a timely manner.

CP
CLAYTON P.
06/20/2018
Perfect Service
Automotive Trauma Center is the best repair shop I have been to in a long time. Tim is very professional and knowledgeable. He takes pride in his work and it shows with each visit. Automotive is the only service center that will work on any of my vehicles.

CHRIS H.
06/07/2018
Best Place to Get your Car Fixed!
I have never had a bad or even slightly unpleasant experience here. Everyone working is always so helpful and they genuinely want to help you out. My car is older and has had lots of issues arise due to its age and Tim has always been very upfront and honest about what's going on with my vehicle. They have done great work on my car and I always recommend this place to my friends.

Jaguar S-TYPE
05/29/2018
Tech Savvy Prompt Courteous Service
These guys know what they are doing. Excellent Diagnosticians. Thorough Reasonable.

LF
Lakeicia F.
Nissan Maxima
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Lakeicia said the staff were open and honest about everything. The prices were reasonable and the staff were very nice people.

FM
Fifi M.
Knightdale, NC
Mitsubishi Outlander
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Fifi said the team is great . The owner is awesome. They do a good job and treat customers like they are family.