EJ
EVIA J.
Jaguar S-TYPE
05/06/2021
Highly skilled, professional, respectful owner and staff.
ATC is the answer to my “ I hate car repairs blues.” I appreciate straight talk and honest recommendations. They don’t waste my time.

Wake Forest, NC
Chevrolet Avalanche
Best prices hands down!
Had issues with starting my truck. The Automotive Trauma Center team diagnosed my issues and had the work done the same day! Awesome people, amazing service!

KT
KAREN T.
Nissan Rogue
04/30/2021
The Employees, the high priority they place on serving you
They are direct and they go over any issues you may have or you think have. They are not pushy and they are precise when working on your issues.

04/30/2021
Great place for auto repairs
Tim Damreh is the owner and he is very personable and considerate. He takes pride in doing excellent work and is very honest about in what he will do, how long it will take and how much it will cost.

CT
CLAUDIA T.
Nissan Murano
04/20/2021
Kind and honest. I trust the quality of their work.

DEEN C.
04/19/2021
Very satisfied
Good job and great customer service.

04/16/2021
Fast and very professional
Love this shop they do great work

MARTIN M.
Wake Forest, NC
04/15/2021
Great service and knowledgeable

VB
VERA B.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/12/2021
You can relax, knowing you can trust Tim and his crew to take care of your vehicle.
Always great! I trust them with both of my trucks.

Clearwater, FL
04/11/2021
They Get the job done.
Tim and his crew provided excellent service within one day. I had two windows that were not functional in my 2007 Ford Fusion and anywhere else this job would take at least 3-4 days. I’m grateful that they gave this priority on a Friday with no hesitation although I’m aware the struggles it took “To Get The Job Done!!! Thanks Tim and his Crew for job well done!

LC
LOLA C.
Mercedes-Benz C250
04/08/2021
Wonderful Business!!
A woman not that knowledgeable in car repair, Appreciates honesty and skills..And that is exactly what you will receive here...Thank you!!

MELISSA H.
Dodge Stratus Sdn
04/05/2021
Very good service
This was our second sending our car here very good friendly service

ROBERT B.
Ford Tempo
04/02/2021
Exceptional service and respectable work.tk pe
The work was wonderful the price was great and I highly recommend them to anyone.

MICHEAL L.
Nissan Sentra
03/31/2021
Very good service and quick
I would have them only work on my car . They tell you straight up . And not over charge you .like most repair shops.

KR
KIM R.
03/30/2021
This garage came highly recommended by a friend and I'm glad I gave them a chance. Tim is very personable and knowledgeable; this will be my "GO TO" garage from now on!