AR

RAMON G.
Wendell, NC
02/20/2021
Very helpful
Had an issue with my car and Tim did a great job explaining over the phone what needed to get done. We scheduled a drop off time and the job was done in a day. Thank you again!!

Knightdale, NC
02/19/2021
Attentive and fair
Automotive Trauma was recommended by a friend and I have been very happy with the services provided as well as price. Tim is attentive to details about my vehicles and guided my recent vehicle purchase to ensure I bought a durable and reliable vehicle.

The lot is small and always full so getting in and out is challenging, but the service is not. My car is ready in a reasonable amount of time and I feel confident in the services I receive.

SANDRA W.
02/17/2021
Customer service
He was honest about things that I can get done now and things done later very nice considerate and offered advice good godly advice.. He would definitely be fixing all four of my vehicles

Honest people
Vary good fair prices nice people

DEANNA C.
ROLESVILLE, NC
Accommodating
Easy to get appoint, fast service and very pleasant personnel to work with!

GC
GEORGE L. C.
Very professional
I would recommend to all my friends

daniel c.

KV
Kathy V.
North Carolina
01/30/2021 Category: Service
Kathy said they are honest, fast, efficient , give her all the information before doing any work, show her the parts after they are finished and they are superb.

AC
ANGELA C.
Garner, NC
01/18/2021
The best mechanic in the Triangle Area!!!
My family has been going to Tim’s shop for about 19 years. We have had vehicles both foreign, and domestic. We have referred all of our friends and family to this shop. The quality of service is incredible and you can trust that you will receive an accurate diagnosis and fair pricing. We just would not trust anyone else with our vehicles outside of the dealership. Tim and his staff really cares about the work they do, and he cares about providing quality customer service.

CD
CHUCK D.
01/15/2021
Friendly service from a top notch team.
The team at Automotive Trauma are top notch and they will never cheat you or inflate prices or perform extra work to drive up costs. What sets these folks apart is that they treat customers like family. They truly care about their customers.

HG
HERBERT G.
Garner, NC
Scion xD
01/13/2021
This repair shop is very trustworthy. Only shop I’ll deal with.
This shop is honest. They will not try to sell you anything that you don’t need.
I highly recommend. 👍🇺🇸

M
MELVIN
INFINITI M35
01/07/2021
The attitude, concern, and service was great. They diagnosed the problem and fixed the issue.

BOBBY M.
Rolesville, NC
Mercedes-Benz E500
Excellent services
Great professional services and quality advice

RF
RICK F.
Kia Sedona
They saved my engine
These guys are great and did a fantastic job when diagnosing my “check engine light” issue. A trip to one of those oil change places in Raleigh just about cost me an engine on my trip to Florida. Tim and his guys found the oil filter had been broken and the little nipple at the end of the filter for my 2016 KIA Sedona had been broken off and was lodged in the oil return hole thus greatly reducing oil flow to the engine.