VB
VERA B.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/16/2020
Best Repair Shop in Triangle
Trustworthy, knowledgeable. The only place I will take my trucks.

DON R.
Mitsubishi Galant
01/16/2020
Excellent Service. Timely, work well done, reasonable cost. Overall high value. The business card for Automotive Trauma Center is one of the few cards I keep in my wallet.

01/13/2020
Tim Has an awesome business.
Tim and his techs are awesome. I. Would recommend auto trauma without hesitation to family and friends. Without question one of the best auto repair shops in the greater Raleigh area.

BW
BOB W.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
01/09/2020
Timely service, reasonable cost
Needed a headlight replaced. Not a big task but time was of the essence. It's tax season, it gets dark early, and I needed the light replaced as soon as possible. Able to drop the car off and get it repaired quickly at a fair and reasonable cost. Timely service, reasonable cost, can't beat that.

KC
KATIE C.
01/09/2020
Brake light
Tim diagnosed a critical problem with my car's brakes. He is someone I trust to help keep my car in great shape. I recommend Auto Trauma.

RF
RICK F.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/07/2020
Awesome service, Quality work, Fair Pricing
Thank you Tim and staff!!!

HG
HERBERT G.
Garner, NC
Scion xD
01/03/2020
Fast and trustworthy
Always fast and fair. They never try to sell you services you don't really need. I will continue to do business with this shop.

LF
LAZARO F.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
12/19/2019
Always great service
I have always trusted Tim and his crew to take care of my older vehicles. Great service and very honest.

LAURIE S.
12/19/2019
Trust worthy, honest and reasonable!
We brought car #2 to Tim after dealership said we needed front and rear brake work. I left dealership with a quote of $559 and made appointment with Tim. Tim said I probably had another 6 months left on brakes. I decided to have work done anyway since already there. My bill was $298. Tim showed me brake pads that he replaced and how they were not in the "red" zone yet. Very grateful to know a honest mechanic that only recommends what needs to be done. Highly recommend!

LAURIE S.
12/13/2019
Always appreciate Tim's honest advice. He only recommends what needs to be done. Prices seem reasonable and friendly staff. Thank you!

12/10/2019
Another 5 star review.
Outstanding service. Tim and the guys are great. 5 star rating. Job done right the first time.

Chuck Dooley

Ford Edge
12/10/2019
Best mechanics around
I always take my car here when something is not right. They can usually fit me in quickly and they can figure out the issue right away. I can totally depend on these guys getting the job done right. Highly recommend

AR
ANN R.
Lexus GS 430
12/07/2019
My experience was the Best!!!
I love these guys. They are the best

Acura RSX
12/06/2019
This business is honest and very professional. When Tim gives a commitment it is written in STONE.
My experience has been great. If you are looking for an honest, professional auto service look no further. The prices are great and most importantly the stand behind their work. I recommend this business 100%.

Chuck Dooley.

MARCUS W.
Youngsville, NC
12/04/2019
Amazing Automotive Center
Fast, professional, and courteous. I took my truck there for what I thought would be a two day job. They were able to get it in that morning, called me with a quote and had it completed by 4 pm the same day. This is my third time using them (different issues each time) and I will continue to go back.