EM
EILEEN M.
Honda HR-V
11/20/2020
Friendly staff and great service always! Highly recommended! Only do service that’s necessary and good for your car.

JOHN M.
11/17/2020
Honest and professional
Tim and his guys are great! Had an issue with my truck, they quickly diagnosed the problem and had me on my way in no time. Thanks Tim!

TF
TOM F.
11/13/2020
excellent work
excellent work, great prices, very friendly people. There is not one reason to take you car or truck anywhere else PERIOD!!!!!!!!

Honda Accord Coupe
11/11/2020
All mechanics are very knowledgeable price are excellent!

Wake Forest, NC
11/05/2020
Awesome
Great communication and reasonable pay

Chevrolet Suburban
10/29/2020
Best service in town!
Very knowledgeable staff, always fast and polite service.

JIMMY H.
10/29/2020
Great experience, pleasure doing business with you
I really appreciate how they worked with me to get my car back on the road in a timely fashion, and at a fair price.

Honda Civic Coupe
10/27/2020
Fast and fair price
Fast and fair price

VB
VERA B.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/26/2020
Tim is personable, like a trusted friend.
Three repair items finished in about 1.5 hours. I don't have to worry about being cheated or over charged. Accurate, and fair auto repair. In a year of so much uncertainty, it is a relief to be able to count on something or someone that has not changed, whom you can rely to always have your back.

VM
VAL M.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/21/2020
Professional and thorough service
Expedient service was greatly appreciated. They were also very professional with thorough customer service and explicit recommendations for additional and follow up services if applicable. I thank them for the additional assistance.

Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
10/20/2020
Honesty and Great Work!
I truly appreciate Tim’s honesty. Sadly nowadays that’s rare. I went to Mercedes-Benz prior to contacting Tim and received an invoice for $9,000.00 compared to $650.00 from Automotive Trauma Center. Not only did I receive excellent service but I also received honesty and to me that’s priceless. In addition, I would like to thank Paul because he was my initial point of contact.

KL
KAMAL L.
10/10/2020
Completely satisfied
excellent service, on time as promised. Completely satisfied and strongly recommend Trauma center to all people

BRAD B.
10/08/2020
Best Shop in Raleigh
Tim and his team are top notch I take all my cars here and recommend this shop to everyone

AR
ANN R.
10/06/2020
They are very professional
I love this shop. It was recommended by a friend and I have not had any regrets. They are very professional and know their stuff.

MICHEAL B.
Mazda CX-7
10/02/2020
Great place and good people
Can’t wait to need them again ok I can wait but I won’t mind working with them Again