DAVID S.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
08/07/2020
Awesome service!
The crew at Automotive Trauma Center did a great job on our vehicle. They quickly diagnosed the problem, kept us informed of the status and completed the work for a remarkable price. We’ve taken our cars and vans to them for years, and are always satisfied with their tremendous service. Highly recommended to everyone!

GK
GARY K.
Nissan 350Z
08/07/2020
You can expect Great service with every visit..

Honda Civic Cpe

TYESHA C.
Volkswagen Tiguan
08/03/2020
My Tiguan
Everyone at the repair shop took great care of my car! They got the parts shipped out quickly and got the job done smoothly! I will not trust my car to anyone else but them!

DON R.
Mitsubishi Galant
07/29/2020
Excellent service. Expertise and professionalism abound.

BL
BOB L.
07/28/2020
The owner, Tim, really knows his stuff and I always believe that he and his guys are fare and don’t overcharge me.
I’ve worked with Tim for approx twenty years now and at least 10 different cars and trucks. Never have I felt that I was being taken advantage of or that they were doing unnecessary work. His honesty is refreshing and even though it feels like I always have one vehicle or another in his shop, I am confident he has my best interest in mind.

DON R.
07/13/2020
Tim at Auto Trauma Center has taken care of all our car and van problems and servicing for years. We have always had accurate estimates, timely service, and excellent work done at very reasonable prices.

COLLETTE M.
Buick Encore
07/10/2020
Tim and crew are amazing. Honest, fair, always shows you the parts replaced and explains fully the repair specifics. I came to him after a few sub par experiences with my longtime Dealership and will never go anywhere else from now on.

RL
ROBERT L.
07/08/2020
Excellent service and reasonably priced
As usual quickly diagnosed and repaired

JJ
Great service as always!

CD
CHUCK D.
06/22/2020
Excellent customer service and excellent work that is performed.
Your work will always be done correctly and efficiently as possible. The folks are genuine and friendly. They make the repair and it done right the first visit. And if something is not done to your satisfaction they fix it and make sure you are happy. I could not ask for a better automotive repair facility.

Cary, NC
06/21/2020
Very good service.

BW
BOB W.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
06/21/2020
Timely service, reasonable cost
As always, service is good, cost is reasonable, appointment times are amenable.

LC
LOLA C.
Mercedes-Benz C250
06/15/2020
Car Care Solution
Tim was very professional and courteous...Very transparent about the needs of my vehicle...As a woman it is a concern, because all mechanics are not truthful.... Definitely not the case here, I will definitely be back... And to know that he looks at all vehicles... And very fair pricing !!!

RUSSELL L. W.
Knightdale, NC
Nissan Armada
06/10/2020
Proficiency, accuracy, and professional
My car is away fixed and on time. Tom and Paul have been servicing all my cars for the past 10 years. I never had to take a car back after it was fixed. Tim will make suggestions to what else may go wrong later and let you know if it is a priority.