Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Donn M.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
01/09/2019
Professionalism and honest
Autobahn is always friendly, professional and performs reliable service to my vehicles and in a timely manner.

BD
Brett D.
BMW Z4
12/30/2018
The guys there are great and very quick,

Dale M.
12/21/2018
More than great service
Autobahn goes beyond providing regular service and repairs. They make a comprehensive inspection at every visit, which identifies any current problem and what I can expect in the future. So, I get an ongoing "health of my car" report, and avoid "why didn't you warn me" complaints. Also, I like the pictures they send as they work on the car. Even if I barely know what I am seeing, the effort is reassuring.

Juan G.
Angier, NC
Subaru Tribeca (Natl)
12/20/2018
Subaru Tribeca
Robert took on the task to care for my Subaru calling my warranty company, went beyond needed to get most parts and labor cover.
they have taking care of our BMW as well Audi since 2008True professional and honest.

VA
Veronica A.
Audi Q7
12/18/2018
Always perfect.
I have been going to Robert for almost 20 years now. Even when is across town I wouldn't trust anyone else with my cars. I never go to the dealer even if they offer free oil changes. Robert is honest and very knowledgeable .

MT
Mark T.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Mark said he would recommend the business for service.

TR
Tim R.
Lexus LS 460
11/30/2018
Great as always!
Always good work. Great people to deal with

NB
Niti B.
11/15/2018
Thanks Robert & Matthew!
I love that I can always reach out and get the help I need to keep rolling safely down the road! THANK YOU!

KN

Christin M.
Clayton, NC
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2018
Autobahn was recommended to me and is now the only mechanic I will use. I take comfort in knowing repairs are made correctly and my car is safe. They are honest and forthright. High recommended!

11/05/2018
Best automotive experience to date!
Autobahn Automotive was fantastic!
Let me point out the things that I have already started to rave about to those around me!

1. Photos sent of the work done...no one has ever sent me pics of the work that was done to any vehicle. This demonstrates transparency and honesty to me.

2. Thorough explanation of automotive issues, repairs done, and even those to look out for in the future. This shows a high level of expertise. They know the problems that my type of vehicle tends to have, and this is very helpful to me and gives me insight and knowledge that I didn't have before.

3. Honest assessment of automotive repairs. I was told I needed to replace the solenoid in addition to my valve covers, and I tremendously appreciate the fact that they did not have me paying for unnecessary parts/repairs. A trustworthy, honest mechanic is to be praised!

4. No gender bias! Women can feel especially vulnerable when having their car repaired because they may not have the knowledge that men have and fear getting scammed. They put me at ease and gave me the information I needed without talking down to me.

5. Reasonable prices and skilled professionals. They provide expertise and service at competitive prices. My van drives and sounds better and there is no burning smell coming from the hood! Yes!

6. CAR WASH!!!!! Wow, just wow! I picked up my van and it was cleaner than I left it! That has definitely never happened to me!

Jermey R.
Apex, NC
11/03/2018
Professional and Personal, Trustworthy and Intelligent
The Staff at Autobahn Automotive are so informative and reliable, i would recommend checking with them before ANYONE else! Quick quality service and they were ready to answer any questions i had. I trust them with their experience and expertise. I felt a personal professionalism and would travel 45 min to see them first. Accurate emails and quotes. Autobahn is first class.

Doug R.

TL
Tom L.
Toyota Camry Solara
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Tom said his vehicle was taken there regularly by the previous owner, who had taken it there ever since he had the vehicle, for years. Tom appreciates the great care they gave the vehicle over the years. Tom had also heard good things about the business. He said everything was great and he is pleased with them.

Rob M.
10/20/2018
Subaru Outback and Mercedes ML 320 service review
We have relied on Autobahn for all of our auto service needs for the past several years now. Autobahn continues to provide excellent, knowledgeable, and friendly service, and we would not even think of going elsewhere.

DV
Dawn V.
10/18/2018
Autobahn Continues to Please
We have been coming to Autobahn since moving to Raleigh 13 years ago. Their expertise is second to none, their work is excellent and they never try to push extraneous repairs on customers. They get the job done, they do it right and they do it as quickly as can reasonably be expected. We have and will continue to be loyal Autobahn customers!

10/14/2018
Very Thorough Assessment
Appreciate the timely and thorough analysis of the problem and clear communication.

Kim M.
10/05/2018
Amazing!!! !! Great Family Business!
This business was recommended to me by my son in law. I needed major repairs like wheel axles, etc and had gotten a price for several items to be done at my dealership.Estimate was $1,700-1,800 for several things. Price at Autobahn saved me hundreds. It was very organized. I was given a price, told the work could be done that day, and when I picked up my car, they gave me what repairs I could reasonably expect to be making in the next year and the price. My car is a 2011 Sonata with 114,000 on it. They showed me several things that I could do to help me keep the car longer. I left there having saved money, my car is really organized with what and when to do next, and I feel like I now have a safe place to fix my car at a great place. Friendly staff, Great family business. I told my daughter she needs to get her car done here and she lives in Charleston!

Julian R.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
09/29/2018
Honest service.
Robert takes pictures of what is being replaced and sends those pics to my email letting me know what he is doing. I really liked that.

Rebecca R.
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Rebecca said she would recommend the business for service.