CK
Canace K.
Rocky Mount, NC
01/14/2021
Knew the problem when 2 other shops could not diagnose
Offered options, pictures sent of work, given a price quote, given help getting a rental car. As a bonus they gave me a detailed treatment on the outside of my car. They were courteous and honest. It costs to keep an older BMW but a lovely car. I can drive now with confidence it won’t break down. Had a lovely day enjoying the power of my car!!!

Donn M.
01/13/2021
Professional
Great service and fair

John K.
01/08/2021
Always Thorough
10 star service! They mentioned how rear brakes, rotors would need to be replaced; gave em the go ahead, and couldn't be happier, such a noticeable improvement! Never have to worry about anything when they take care of your car, a really great family owned business. Robert, Erin and staff always are so welcoming, and care for your auto as if they were working on their own vehicle.

PB
Phillip B.
Garner, NC
Kia Rio
01/06/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Shannon. Shannon said she is very fond of them. She would recommend the business. She appreciates having competent and reliable mechanic care.

Dennis M.
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Dennis said he was very happy with Rob, they were very clean and professional. He was very happy with the work.

12/16/2020
Always great!
We have been taking our car to Autobahn for years. They are always fast, honest and dependable.

VL
Vernon L.
12/09/2020
Best Mechanic in Raleigh
Visited Autobahn for an inspection and brake replacement. Robert has been taking care of my vehicles for over 25 years. Many thanks to Robert and the Technicians for their service.

John G.
MINI Cooper Countryman
12/07/2020
Helpful and Honest
I was in a tough situation and I found Autobahn Automotive to be the best solution. I saved THOUSANDS...along with a piece of mind. I was even called to see how the car was running a few days after service.
I am extremely happy with the work done and customer service.

Caldwell B.
12/01/2020
Good, Honest Folks
I have been taking my cars to Robert for over 5 years since I got a Land Cruiser and have been taking all of my cars in for service since. These are good folks who look after you and I am always pleased with the work. He has saved me a lot of money because he does what needs to be done and looks for cheaper, effective solutions. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Jeff M.
Porsche Cayenne
11/25/2020
honest friendly and knowledgeable
took mu 2008 Porshe in for an engine knocking issue and the crew got right on it and diagnosed my issue and fixed my vehicle same day,

RJ
Rebecca J.
11/20/2020
Best mechanic!!
Great service! Been a long time client of autobahn!! Always can trust Robert and the staff! Thanks for all you do for me and my car!

SL
Susan L.
11/18/2020
BEST in Triangle!
Best Auto repir / care service in Triangle area .. PERIOD!

Mark S.
BMW 320i
11/05/2020
Amazing Experience/Highly Recommend
Upfront transparency, honest, great work and going the extra mile. Robert did an amazing job. Look no further than Autobahn Automotive for the best experience possible.

John K.
11/03/2020
The Best
No one better. Transparent, friendly; they treat each car as if it were their own.

Michael C.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
11/03/2020
Auto Repair
I have been a customer of Autobaun for more than 20 years and I have always been pleased with the service that has been provided. Excellent service and great customer service is always provided.