GE

Jose T.
Apex, NC
Mercedes-Benz R350
07/24/2021 Category: Service
Jose said everything was good with the service the business provided.

John K.
07/18/2021
Always The Best
Needed new alternator, AC compressor. They performed service to perfection, this place is absolutely first rate; I always drive away with confidence that I have received the very best of service! Great place!!!

VB
Virgil B.
07/16/2021
Worked on my 2002 Camary
Robert is an expert on foreign cars. He knows them inside and out. Their work is excellent. They will let you known what it will cost you and explain in detail all the work they will perform before they do the work. I qould highly recommend them

Mazda RX-8
07/13/2021
Excellent Work and Excellent Results.
Autobahn maintains my car better than any facility that I've had work on.

EK
Edward K.
Lexus RX 400h
07/08/2021
Always a great job
Robert and crew always take care of my cars. I trust what he tells me and I love the before and after pictures he sends me.

TL
Tania L.
INFINITI FX37
07/03/2021
Maintenance Service
Always courteous, great service!!

ST
Sandy T.
06/30/2021
Autobahn is awesome
Robert and his staff are knowledgeable and are extremely kind. All work is explained and sometimes pictures of the defective item are sent. They are a Class Act - 4+ Rating.

Thomas S.
06/23/2021 Category: Service
Thomas said Robert is knowledgeable and he can trust him.

Dale M.
06/18/2021
this was service beyond the usual excellence
When I started the car, in the early afternoon, the check engine light came on, blinking. I drove straight to Autobahn, with no appointment, and Robert took the car in to repair immediately. Unfortunately, the problem had layers, so I left it overnight. The next day, Robert emailed that I could pick the car up at 2pm. Then he called about 12:30pm, to tell me I needed front brakes, and he could do that job that afternoon. btw , I had noticed the brakes were not quite right and knew the last brake job was several years ago.

And here is the point of this review: having repaired the initial problem(ignition coil and fuel injector) and doing a short test drive to verify, Robert took the car for a full highway test drive where the brake softness/shimmy showed up at highway speed.

So, not only did he take my car in with no notice, he went beyond the fix . He was not just fixing the car, but taking ownership of the care for my car.

This is one of the reasons I trust Autobahn completely.

06/12/2021
Really great, honest place with nice owners
This is the easiest and most honest place I have been to in Raleigh. Nice waiting area and sometimes a dog!

VL
Vernon L.
06/08/2021
Another great servicing
Went in for a scheduled oil and filter change. Robert and his mechanics take great care of your vehicle. Robert has been servicing my vehicles since the mid-1990's.

EK
Edward K.
Lexus RX 400h
06/02/2021
Robert and his group always do a great job. His before and after pictures really help.

VS
Vanessa S.
06/02/2021
I have been bringing my car here for years now.
They are very thorough without suggesting unnecessary work. I am very happy with Autobahn.

BT
Brian T.
Honda Ridgeline
05/29/2021
Always excellent service
Set up appointment online for a service appointment. Robert did his usual top notch job. I was able to drop my vehicle off and received an estimate online that I was able to approve. Truck was serviced, washed, and ready to go with a copy of the invoice waiting for me upon pickup. Best place in the triangle.