Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Donn M.
Lexus SC 430
03/16/2019
Excellent service again
Always professional and excellent service

ES
Eugene S.
Volkswagen Passat
03/14/2019
Drive Well, Feel Better
My car drives well and I feel better after having it serviced at Autobahn. Happy to be a customer fours years and counting.

Stephanie S.
Audi S5
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Stephanie said that the place was easy to deal with, she had an issue which they fixed immediately, they handled it well and it was a great experience.

VL
Vernon L.
Acura TL
03/10/2019
Great!
Great service and great people! Servicing my cars for over 25 years. Thank you.

NB
Niti B.
03/06/2019
Like new Again
Matthew & Robert help me with my vehicle maintenance while helping to support my sometimes chaotic schedule. Thank you Gentlemen! I can always feel safe knowing that they have done a great job on my 4Runner.

LP
Lois P.
MINI Cooper Coupe
02/14/2019
Great service...great results
Thanks so much for making my car run like it did when it was just a pup. It's nice to be able to accelerate with confidence and without the engine missing. Big difference in performance. Thank you!

02/08/2019
2006 Audi A8
I love my car, even though it costs a fortune to keep it running well. I was referred to Robert, who did a great job finding the trouble and fixing it. His charges seemed very fair, especially after dealing with the local Audi dealer for my wife's Q7. He showed me the issues that needed attention, and even sent pictures of the work he was doing while in process. I appreciate his thoroughness and transparency, especially after having moved around between repair shops for a few years without finding a shop like Autobahn.

EA
Eddie A.
02/03/2019
2002 Toyota Sienna
This old car runs like new thanks to Robert at Autobahn. We would not service it any where else, Thanks Robert and Matt.

Juan G.
Angier, NC
Subaru Tribeca (Natl)
01/31/2019
Subaru Juan 6
As always Robert took great care for my Subaru Tribeca. On time and within budget.
He has care also for our BMW and Audi

BD
Bradley D.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Hyundai Elantra GT
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Bradley said he didn't feel like everything was fixed on his service visit, and it's kind of annoying to have to go to two more places to get the problem solved.

ES

SA
Sandy A.
01/17/2019
Autobahn
Knowledgeable, efficient, dependable, trustworthy, accommadating, friendly,
and more. Love these guys.

Donn M.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
01/09/2019
Professionalism and honest
Autobahn is always friendly, professional and performs reliable service to my vehicles and in a timely manner.

BD
Brett D.
BMW Z4
12/30/2018
The guys there are great and very quick,

Dale M.
12/21/2018
More than great service
Autobahn goes beyond providing regular service and repairs. They make a comprehensive inspection at every visit, which identifies any current problem and what I can expect in the future. So, I get an ongoing "health of my car" report, and avoid "why didn't you warn me" complaints. Also, I like the pictures they send as they work on the car. Even if I barely know what I am seeing, the effort is reassuring.

Juan G.
Angier, NC
Subaru Tribeca (Natl)
12/20/2018
Subaru Tribeca
Robert took on the task to care for my Subaru calling my warranty company, went beyond needed to get most parts and labor cover.
they have taking care of our BMW as well Audi since 2008True professional and honest.

VA
Veronica A.
Audi Q7
12/18/2018
Always perfect.
I have been going to Robert for almost 20 years now. Even when is across town I wouldn't trust anyone else with my cars. I never go to the dealer even if they offer free oil changes. Robert is honest and very knowledgeable .

MT
Mark T.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Mark said he would recommend the business for service.

TR
Tim R.
Lexus LS 460
11/30/2018
Great as always!
Always good work. Great people to deal with

NB
Niti B.
11/15/2018
Thanks Robert & Matthew!
I love that I can always reach out and get the help I need to keep rolling safely down the road! THANK YOU!