Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

08/10/2019
Always have friendly service

Ray Ann R.
08/09/2019
Checked engine light, rotated tires, new oil filter, etc.
They were very efficient and took me on short notice.

Michael W.
BMW 318is
08/06/2019
worked on 1997 bmw 318is
very knowledgeable mechanics along with being trustworthy and friendly.
They also communicate well in keeping one updated with the repair
as there are no surprises at the end of the repair.

good people and I would bring my car there for another repair.
prices for the repairs are fair and they do quality work.

Stan W.
Acura RDX
08/05/2019
RDX Service
I was able to drop the car off in the morning and get it back, fully serviced and WASHED, in the afternoon! Once again, service was excellent and timely - Robert has made a habit of that across several vehicles and many years. I highly recommend Autobahn Automotive no matter what brand you may drive. Greatest people!

WG
William G.
07/22/2019
Goes beyond the norm to insure of complete service
Thank you for fixing my bumper which was a nagging problem! This was not in the scope of the work!

EA
Eddie A.
07/20/2019
Robert And HiS Crew
As always our old 02 toyota comes back to us better then ever. Robert keeps us on the road in confidence when we go anywhere.
Have used Autobahn for years and would not use any other. Thanks again guys!

James B.
North Carolina
07/18/2019 Category: Service
James said the service provided by this business was honest.

Scott B.
Clayton, NC
Volkswagen CC
07/11/2019
Excellent response time and quality work
Quality work, quick responses to questions they even take pictures as the,work is progressing and share them with you.

Bill M.
INFINITI M35
07/10/2019
Infiniti M35x cam sensor replacement
My car started having trouble starting, and the engine was lurching at low speeds. It threw codes for the camshaft position sensor.

Autobahn correctly diagnosed and replaced 3 sensors (2 camshaft and 1 crankshaft) with original Infiniti parts.

Car is working like it should.

The staff at Autobahn is great. They communicate often and effectively before, during and after the service.

07/01/2019
Great as always.
The service is great and our vehicles have never taken any longer than what was promised.

RE
Russell E.
Mercedes-Benz S430
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Russell said the information he was provided was efficient. The work was done quickly.

Dale M.
06/26/2019
Keeping the old Lexus in great shape....
Robert and Matthew keep me informed of what is needed--regular maintenance and repairs--now and what is upcoming. That gives me a good picture of the "state of the Lexus," and what to expect when. Robert has an uncanny ability to feel anomalies when he test drives, that haven't become severe enough for me to notice but need to be addressed now. He sends pictures during the repair, like "here are the worn brake pads," or "the inside of the transmission." The best part is, when the repair is brakes or struts or such, the car drives much better.. Of course, the work is done on time and the team is responsive to any question.

TD
Tom D.
06/19/2019
Great Job as Always
Thank you for taking such great care of us and our vehicles Robert. From the first time I came to you for assistance over 20 years ago, I knew I could trust you and the advice that you provide.
The Highlander is running great and we look forward to many more miles due to your solid work on maintaining our vehicles.
Tom

Juan G.
Angier, NC
Subaru Tribeca (Natl)
06/15/2019
Tribeca
Thanks Robert and Matthew for getting my Tribeca done on time and honest diagnostics on brake system.

SK

EA
Eddie A.
06/13/2019
Robert Drake
As always the best service ever. Been using autobahn at least 10 yrs would use no other. Thanks Autobahn,Edna A.

Ruth S.
Honda Accord Coupe
06/13/2019
Watch over your car
Warm and friendly. They really do watch over your car, give you a heads up for what is coming next,

SK
Sid K.
06/05/2019
Great service as usual
Finished work earlier than expected. They also put me in a loaner for a day so I didn’t have to worry about getting a rental or using uber. Matt waited after they closed so I could come pick up my car! Great warranty. They always tell me the truth where other mechanics I have to worry about getting ripped off. This is the place to go!

Susannah H.
Wake Forest, NC
06/05/2019
Matthew was a lovely host
Duke was too.

05/23/2019
2006 Audi A8
I love my car, and Robert is helping me keep it running. I've used a number of different import repair shops in Raleigh, but I feel like Autobahn knows German cars and does what's needed...and no more.