Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

NB
Niti B.
11/15/2018
Thanks Robert & Matthew!
I love that I can always reach out and get the help I need to keep rolling safely down the road! THANK YOU!

KN

Christin M.
Clayton, NC
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2018
Autobahn was recommended to me and is now the only mechanic I will use. I take comfort in knowing repairs are made correctly and my car is safe. They are honest and forthright. High recommended!

11/05/2018
Best automotive experience to date!
Autobahn Automotive was fantastic!
Let me point out the things that I have already started to rave about to those around me!

1. Photos sent of the work done...no one has ever sent me pics of the work that was done to any vehicle. This demonstrates transparency and honesty to me.

2. Thorough explanation of automotive issues, repairs done, and even those to look out for in the future. This shows a high level of expertise. They know the problems that my type of vehicle tends to have, and this is very helpful to me and gives me insight and knowledge that I didn't have before.

3. Honest assessment of automotive repairs. I was told I needed to replace the solenoid in addition to my valve covers, and I tremendously appreciate the fact that they did not have me paying for unnecessary parts/repairs. A trustworthy, honest mechanic is to be praised!

4. No gender bias! Women can feel especially vulnerable when having their car repaired because they may not have the knowledge that men have and fear getting scammed. They put me at ease and gave me the information I needed without talking down to me.

5. Reasonable prices and skilled professionals. They provide expertise and service at competitive prices. My van drives and sounds better and there is no burning smell coming from the hood! Yes!

6. CAR WASH!!!!! Wow, just wow! I picked up my van and it was cleaner than I left it! That has definitely never happened to me!

Jermey R.
Apex, NC
11/03/2018
Professional and Personal, Trustworthy and Intelligent
The Staff at Autobahn Automotive are so informative and reliable, i would recommend checking with them before ANYONE else! Quick quality service and they were ready to answer any questions i had. I trust them with their experience and expertise. I felt a personal professionalism and would travel 45 min to see them first. Accurate emails and quotes. Autobahn is first class.

Doug R.

TL
Tom L.
Toyota Camry Solara
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Tom said his vehicle was taken there regularly by the previous owner, who had taken it there ever since he had the vehicle, for years. Tom appreciates the great care they gave the vehicle over the years. Tom had also heard good things about the business. He said everything was great and he is pleased with them.

Rob M.
10/20/2018
Subaru Outback and Mercedes ML 320 service review
We have relied on Autobahn for all of our auto service needs for the past several years now. Autobahn continues to provide excellent, knowledgeable, and friendly service, and we would not even think of going elsewhere.

DV
Dawn V.
10/18/2018
Autobahn Continues to Please
We have been coming to Autobahn since moving to Raleigh 13 years ago. Their expertise is second to none, their work is excellent and they never try to push extraneous repairs on customers. They get the job done, they do it right and they do it as quickly as can reasonably be expected. We have and will continue to be loyal Autobahn customers!

10/14/2018
Very Thorough Assessment
Appreciate the timely and thorough analysis of the problem and clear communication.

Kim M.
10/05/2018
Amazing!!! !! Great Family Business!
This business was recommended to me by my son in law. I needed major repairs like wheel axles, etc and had gotten a price for several items to be done at my dealership.Estimate was $1,700-1,800 for several things. Price at Autobahn saved me hundreds. It was very organized. I was given a price, told the work could be done that day, and when I picked up my car, they gave me what repairs I could reasonably expect to be making in the next year and the price. My car is a 2011 Sonata with 114,000 on it. They showed me several things that I could do to help me keep the car longer. I left there having saved money, my car is really organized with what and when to do next, and I feel like I now have a safe place to fix my car at a great place. Friendly staff, Great family business. I told my daughter she needs to get her car done here and she lives in Charleston!

Julian R.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
09/29/2018
Honest service.
Robert takes pictures of what is being replaced and sends those pics to my email letting me know what he is doing. I really liked that.

GA
Gideon A.
Cary, NC
09/13/2018
Emergency or regular servicing - Excellent
I have been taking my car(s) to Autobahn for a while and it doesn't matter whether it's an emergency, break-down, situation or if it is a regular service, the professionalism and standard of work is consistently excellent. Nothing seems to phase them and they are quick to respond to queries with understandable language and reasoning.

NB
Niti B.
09/12/2018
Great Service every time
We have been customers for years and the service is always genuine, courteous and professional. If you choose to arrive, you will not be disappointed.

PB
Phillip B.
Garner, NC
Kia Rio
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Shannon. She said the business has been good to them.

SL
Stacie L.
Honda Accord Crosstour
09/09/2018
I was referred to Autobahn Automotive by my classmate for service on my car,
She states they do great work, so the following day I setup an appointment. The location was good and the waiting area was nice, definitely not your typical automotive feel, like most places very comfortable, clean and smelled nice!!! The staff was welcoming and very knowledgeable, but for me the important thing was that they were honest about my vehicle and what was going on and stated what needed to be fixed at that time. They made suggestions, but stated what could wait and not finagle me. I appreciate the great customer service and I will definitely be returning!!!!

Joe C.
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Joe said he was happy with everything at the business and Robert is a great mechanic.

Jack K.
BMW M3
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Jack said he would recommend the business for service.

Michael C.
07/31/2018
Owner talk the truth
Service is always great.
Car care is fantastic .

Dale M.
07/27/2018
Another good experience. I have complete confidence in Autobahn's work, based on eight years experience with them --with multiple cars.