TL
Tammy L.
01/21/2020
Quick and Great Service
Took car in to check if it needed additional service and they were quick with the exam and response.

Scott H.
Toyota Matrix
12/31/2019
Awesome as ever
Another garden variety great experience. Routine maintenance: great service, thorough explanations, things to look out for, what to expect. I hope I never need to find another mechanic. Love my Autobahn.

Stephalyn C.
Mercedes-Benz C240
12/21/2019
The Best in the business of taking care of my 2001 c240
I was introduced to Robert and Mathew by a very dear friend from work. Robert heard all my concerns from the time I brought my car in to fix the headlights to replacing the radiator and other little things that he found. After test driving he suggested one other thing!!! What a wonderful and thoughtful mechanic ❤️. My car drives better than the day I bout it 2 years ago!!! Autobahn has a customer for life!!!

Joyce K.
Lexus LS 430
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Joyce said the service was excellent. They were very professional and made sure she knew everything that was done to her vehicle. They even sent some pictures home with her.

CF
Cheryl F.
Cary, NC
12/12/2019
Robert is the best!
I’ve been taking my cars to Robert for over 20 years. He is an amazing mechanic and businessman and when he fixes my car...it’s fixed!! No problems, no bringing it back because something was not done correctly. He is trustworthy and will fix only what needs to be done. I’ll never go to anyone else! There is nobody else as good as he is!!

Susan M.
12/11/2019
Excellent, honest work.
So grateful, otherwise, I would have been spending money I didn't need to. Will be back.

Montie S.
Audi SQ5
12/07/2019
Just right
I’ve used several different shops to repair my German cars over the years, but I trust Robert Drake and his crew to do what’s needed and do it right the first time—-for a reasonable price.

John M.
12/06/2019
60,000 service
Great service. Thank you!

EK
Edward K.
BMW Z4
12/05/2019
Expert work, great service
As always you did a great job on our 2005 BMW Z4. It is driving like a new car. Thanks also for saving us about $1500 by making it where we did not have to buy a new part because you came up with a great alternative. Love that your business is family owned and local.

JV
Jonathan V.
Chapel Hill, NC
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Jonathan said the business had a very nice staff. However, he said it was difficult to get to the business.

SR
Sasha R.
11/19/2019
We trust that Robert is making only the repairs that need to be done and not adding repairs that can wait.
We really like the process of getting an estimate via email, having a chance to discuss the repairs and than Robert doing the work. The images of the work and parts are also very helpful. The customer services is great!

LG
Leonard G.
Holly Springs, NC
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Leonard said they have great service and do great work.

Denise P.
11/05/2019
Clean garage and friendly service.
Good service. Communicated work and cost in a timely manner. Friendly.

VL
Vernon L.
11/02/2019
Best Mechanic in Raleigh
Autobahn Automotive has been servicing my vehicles for over 25 years. Great service and most of all....trustworthy. Thank you for your service over the years.

Kim S.
Clayton, NC
11/01/2019
First class
My Audi has been exhibiting odd and inconsistent behavior even after attempts at repair. If I had consulted any other mechanics, I’d have gone elsewhere for a second opinion. However , the guys at Autobahn are so skilled and have such integrity that I’m sticking with them. I’ve found mechanics with skill, and mechanics with integrity, but rarely both.