Latest Review over 1 year ago

Michelle B.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/29/2015 Category: Service
Michelle said the repairs were done in a timely manner and they have good customer service.
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 11/06/2015

Thank you Michelle. We appreciate your review.

Timothy S.
Isuzu Rodeo
10/27/2015 Category: Service
Timothy said this business did great work.
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 10/29/2015

Thank you Timothy.

KL
Kathleen L.
GMC Acadia
10/22/2015 Category: Service
Kathleen said the business knew what they were doing. They were easy to work with and they were efficient.
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 11/06/2015

Thanks Kathleen!

KO
Kim O.
10/16/2015
Great garage
I've lived in many places and taken my cars to plenty of mechanics. I always try and find guys that will be professional and honest and do quality work. Many recommended 55 auto works. I gave them a try and wow. Don't think twice. Just bring your car here.
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 10/16/2015

Kim, Thank you again. It was a pleasure meeting you and taking care of your vehicle. Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

SL
Scotty L.
Raleigh, NC
10/13/2015
Quality work at a fare price
Had to have an emergency clutch replacement on my Dodge pick-up, Derek and staff took care of things promptly. The clutch has never worked so well and I had enough money left over to have them replace my rear brakes! Great job, Thanks!
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 10/13/2015

We appreciate the good comments Scotty. Glad we could help get you back on the road.

TW
Tina W.
Holly Springs, NC
10/13/2015
Thanks for getting me in so fast!
My driver's side window broke on my way home from work last night. I had no idea what was wrong with it, it just decided to fall down, into my door! Called 55 Auto Works last night requesting service ASAP. They got me in and out this morning! Fast, clean, knowledgeable and fair prices! It's great to know we have a honest car repair shop in town now. BTW, not only did they fix my window, they checked out every little complaint I had about my car. They tweaked, lubed and adjusted a whole bunch of things for me. Thank you guys!!! I will be back in a few days to have my oil leak finally fixed too. Thanks again!!!
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 10/13/2015

You are welcome. We will always try to perform same-day service so you have your car back as quickly as possible. We appreciate your business.

PC
Patrick C.
Hyundai Accent
10/12/2015
Routine Maintenance
Prompt, courteous and reasonably priced service. Highly recommend.
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 10/13/2015

Thanks Patrick. We are glad we could get all the work done for you before your trip.

KH
Kent H.
Buick Enclave
10/09/2015
Derek did an awesome job with my wife's SUV. Called before starting work, reasonable price, quick turnaround time, fixed right the first time.
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 10/09/2015

Kent, thank you for the positive review. And thank you for trusting us with your two vehicles. We hope we can help you more in the future.

LU
Liz U.
10/01/2015
My New Mechanic
So glad I found 55 Auto Works. Fast, professional service by someone I know cares about me and my vehicle and will give me an honest opinion, honest work, at an honest price.
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 10/01/2015

Liz, thank you for coming in to see us. Please call me if you need anything else, or need us to look over something else before making a repair.

SN
Steve N.
Pontiac Grand Am
09/28/2015
Trusted/I have a new auto mechanic!
Derek is great and so is the staff! I have a new trusted auto mechanic!
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 09/29/2015

That is great to hear Steve. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

FS
Florian S.
Chevrolet Caprice
09/16/2015
Job well done
Diagnosed and rebuilt the whole AC system successfully for a very reasonable price.
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 09/17/2015

Thank you Flo. Glad we could get that A/C working again.

MF
Mary F.
Kia Sorento
09/03/2015
Great Local Service
We love supporting small businesses in the community and were completely satisfied with our oil change at 55 Autoworks. On time appointment, fast, courteous, overall great experience.
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 09/15/2015

Thank you Mary, It was our pleasure.