Latest Review about 1 year ago

John M.
Sanford, NC
04/21/2016
Quick Responses and Excellent Service
My wife's Honda van needed a timing belt and since I live in Sanford and just started a new job in Holly Springs I had no clue where to take the vehicle for the service. emailed several shops in the area. Derek was quick to respond to me and provide a quote, which was very reasonable for the job. He even made it possible to do the job next day for me. I researched the company and read all the reviews and was immediately comfortable. I took the van to drop off and they gave me a ride back to my office, and in half a day (quck for this in-depth a service in my experience) they were already calling me to come get me to pick up the vehicle. AND in the process Derek found ways not only to save money on the job, he told me about this and passed some savings along to me. That is what I call service. AND there was a rebate on the parts that he easily could have claimed himself, but gave me the form and allowed me to file it myself. I now know where to take my car for any service beyond my limited capabilities. Thanks Derek and Scott! (I hope I have his name right, i'm really bad with names)
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 04/21/2016

Thanks so much John, Yes, Scott is correct and he is great. We will see you next time; hopefully not too soon.

-Derek

KJ
Kayleigh J.
04/19/2016
Great place
I needed my oil changed & went in thinking it was going to take forever. I was wrong! Didnt take long at all and the guy even checked my tires as well, without me asking. Great place, super close to home. Will definitely be returning!!
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 04/19/2016

Thanks Kayleigh, we try our best. Glad we could help you.

LN
Larry N.
Chrysler 300
04/16/2016 Category: Service
Larry said the business was very helpful and quick.

MF
Mary F.
Kia Sorento
04/13/2016
As always, 55 Auto Works provided fast, efficient, clean, and friendly service.
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 04/19/2016

Thank you for the compliments.

Regina C.
Chrysler Town
04/09/2016 Category: Service
Regina said everything went smoothly just like they said they would.
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 04/12/2016

Thank You. We try hard to keep our customers in the loop.

MO
Melissa O.
04/01/2016
Knowledgeable and polite
55 auto works got us in fast and did a great job fixing my breaks.

Thank you kindly.

KH
Kent H.
03/30/2016
Excellent customer service -- Derek really cares and loves his work
Could not say enough good things about this auto service business. I have three cars and all will be taken care of by 55 Auto Works. Excellent place to do business with.
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 04/01/2016

Thank you for the kind review Kent. We appreciate our customers very much.

BK
Brandon K.
Mercedes-Benz S550
03/30/2016
Great service at a reasonable price.
The guys did a great job on my S 550. They were prompt and had the car fixed in one day.
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 04/01/2016

Thanks Brandon, getting you out the door quickly is a priority for us.

ND
Nikki D.
03/30/2016 Category: Service
Nikki said the business employees are helpful and efficient.

Thank you very much.

PC
Patrick C.
03/27/2016
General Maintenance
Always prompt and professional service.

BJ
Brooks J.
03/25/2016 Category: Service
Brooks said they are extremely easy to work with and went above and beyond. They are fantastic people.
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 04/01/2016

Thank you James, was a pleasure working with you.

Jim M.
03/24/2016 Category: Service
Jim said he was satisfied with this business.
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 03/25/2016

Thank you very much Jim.

MF
Mary F.
Kia Sorento
03/12/2016
Another Awesome Experience
Took my Kia in for routine service and as always, received courteous, friendly, exactly as described service. Clean facility, and knowledgeable mechanics. Highly recommend.
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 04/01/2016

Love our repeat customers. Thank you.

AO
Alexis O.
Dodge Caliber
03/08/2016 Category: Service
Alexis said the personnel of the business was trustworthy, honest and nice. They provided good follow up and she would go there again.
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 04/01/2016

Great to hear. Thank you.

TH
Travis H.
03/04/2016
Great experience!!
Took my car in and they were very detailed in showing me the issues and old parts that they replaced. Also had an issue come up that they paid for since it was Happened during Repair. Very honest and detailed place. I have taken both cars to this location since then. Keep up the good work!!
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 03/04/2016

Thank you very much for the kind review.

HD
Hank D.
Mazda 3
03/03/2016
Met Derek at a chamber event. He seemed very genuine. He replaced my headlights and his estimate was very close to the actual cost. Very satisfied customer!
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 03/04/2016

Thank you Hank. Great meeting you too.

AG
Arturo G.
Ford Econoline
02/27/2016 Category: Service
Arturo said this business has excellent service. He would recommend them.
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 03/01/2016

Thank you Arturo, it was our pleasure.

Michele C.
02/26/2016
Highly recommend
They were easy to work with, reasonably priced and explained everything that needed to be done. Great overall experience.

Thank you Michele.

Rob M.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/22/2016 Category: Service
Rob said Derrick and Scott are very nice. They are honest and called him back because he overpaid them. All of his family members go to this business.
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 03/01/2016

Thanks Rob, we appreciate your business.

Deborah G.
Apex, NC
02/18/2016
A rare find
I was recently informed by a policeman that I had NO brake lights. I was frantic ((as I get when something goes wrong with my car). Being new to the area I had no idea where to go for repair.
I just happened to be reading posts on Apex/ Cary FB page and saw a place recommended by several people.
I called and was able to fix the problem the very next day. He also found another issue which, had gone unattended would have done major damage to my car.
I am a single woman ( grandmother age) and have found over the years difficult to find a trustworthy, cost effective mechanic.
The owner was phenomenal. He was polite, informative and truly helpful. He explained the issues in a was I could understand without making me feel light a dumb female who knows nothing about automobiles.
I highly recommend their services if you are ever in need of repairs. It is rare to find such excellent customer service!
Derek F. from 55 Auto Works responded on 03/01/2016

Thank you Deborah. Glad we could help.