JEREMY R.
12/05/2019
Great service done right
1st time customer and I appreciate the upfront honesty and getting the job done right! Thank you

SL
SHIRLEY L.
Pontiac Aztek
12/04/2019
Luke is great! Fair and honest.
The only negative comment I have is also a good thing for him also. He is a busy guy so sometimes takes a little longer to get your car back. So it's hard for us to understand. But to keep cost down and try to make it fair yo all his customers he works you in. Thank you again Luke!

LG
Lori G.
Oldsmobile Alero
11/19/2019
Awesome auto shop!
Awesome service, reliability, and price!

Cory W.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/12/2019
Great Experience
Always Happy with the service at 56 Auto.

OT
OWEN T.
10/23/2019
Luke does very good work

10/09/2019
amazing!
Luke is awesome! I had taken my daughter's car to a different shop 3 times (we had purchased a warranty there when we bought the car). They kept doing different things and telling us it was fixed, only to find out once we got it home that it was not. We have used Luke for most of our car repairs in the past so we took it there. Once over and she's running great! He is good at what he does and trustworthy. Thanks so much...you are appreciated!!

SE
SUSAN E.
Chevrolet Trax
09/19/2019
Great service as always!
Luke always does a great job and my car is ready on time. Always clean. Very personable with his customers.

DEB H.
09/16/2019
Quick service, friendly, accommodating
I call and ask for oil change, tire repair, etc and have always gotten an appt in a day or two or even same day if need be. Always friendly and my truck is safe there.

Ram 1500
09/11/2019
Friendly environment with a knowledgeable staff that gets things done at a quick pace.

JESSICA K.
08/25/2019
This is a great business!
Fast, friendly, honest, reliable, and affordable!

CASSIDY S.
08/23/2019
10/10
Luke is the most trust worthy and fair mechanic we’ve ever used. Our vehicles only go to him.

TC
TERRI C.
Jeep Cherokee
08/13/2019
Fast friendly service
We were told about 56 Auto and Tire by a friend. And knowing that they where from Baldwin we decided we would rather give them our business. They were very friendly and helpful. Fast and great service was given.

CATHY M.
GMC Terrain
07/21/2019
It's crucial that I feel I can trust the people who work on my car!
I'm very grateful that I was referred to Luke and 56 Auto. Having someone trustworthy and honest means everything to me. I also love that this shop is less than 5 minutes from my house. I support local businesses as much as possible.

GW
GREG W.
Lawrence, KS
07/12/2019
Great experience
Very good communication with honest and straight forward answers. Very professional. Repairs were made in an efficient and quality manner. Will definitely use the shop for my future needs. Great job.

SE
SUSAN E.
Chevrolet Trax
07/10/2019
I always get great service and it's never a long wait to get in. 56 Auto truly cares about their customers!

EB
ERICA B.
07/09/2019
Luke managed to fit me in with little notice on a holiday weekend. He did a great job and I was very satisfied with my service. Will be going back!

SHEENA S.
Kia Sorento
07/04/2019
56 auto and tire has great customer service! Every time i need something done to my car they are quick to get me in. He even went as far as to come get my car from my work to fix my ac when it was broken and I couldn't leave to get it to him. I would recommended them to anyone.

07/03/2019
Truck service
Honesty and integrity!

DOUG P.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/28/2019
I had a noise in the front end and they diagnosed it as a pitman arm and so far the noise is gone

BN
BRIAN N.
06/27/2019
The owner is so cool
Service was great and and truck issues were expedited quickly