James M.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
01/20/2021
Smog
I'm very happy and impressed with there service . Very polite and fast service

Cliff W.
01/19/2021
These guys rock
This place is great. Fantastic. No nonsense. And no upswell. They tell you what’s wrong, quote you a fair price, and fix it. Isn’t that how things are supposed to work? If you want the same, come see them.

NS
Natalie S.
San Marcos, CA
Dodge Journey
01/16/2021
Repairs were completed quick and most importantly done right. Thank you 5th avenue auto.

Karen S.
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Karen said they are good.

01/14/2021
Everyone at 5th Auto Service are kind and respectful!
Great customer service, everyone treats you with respect, they never over charge me for anything. I’ve been servicing all my vehicles with 5th Auto service for 5 years. They do such a great job!!

Kathy B.
Jeep CJ7
01/13/2021
Clean, Professional and staff go the extra mile to make you feel good. I would highly recommend this place to all! It gives me peace of mind that I found a place that I can trust! Thank you for a job well done on my 81 CJ7 Jeep!

NB
Nancy B.
Valley Center, CA
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
01/13/2021
Smog check
Thank you for your humble service!!!!!
100% great service !!!!

Bill M.
Lexus GS 350
01/12/2021
Top Notch
Discovered this shop almost four years ago when moving to Escondido. The guys are always friendly and accommodating. More importantly, they know what they're doing and provide solid advice and repairs at fair prices ... we trust both our cars to their care.

MZ
Milovan, Liljia, and Z.
Carlsbad, CA
Land Rover Discovery Sport
01/09/2021
on time clean efficient
We trust this service shop
To do our vehicles our family exclusive place to do business with

Susie C.
Oceanside, CA
01/05/2021
Outstanding service
5th Ave Auto Service is the only place I will go for service and repairs. Being a woman and getting treated badly at dealerships, I found a mechanic who I could trust. That mechanic is Efren. When he changed shops from Oceanside to Escondido, I followed. Everyone at 5th Ave Auto is great! Honest, reliable, and treats me with respect. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Honda Civic Si
01/04/2021
Thank you!!!!
All I can say is thank you!!! Very professional, good prices and best customer service I’ve received in a while 😊

AF
Arthur F.
01/04/2021
5 stars
Everything was done correctly and in a timely manner? Staff was friendly and knowledgeable.

MZ
Milovan, Liljia, and Z.
Carlsbad, CA
Ford Police Interceptor
12/31/2020
honesty on time reasonably priced
Clean shop great personal
Waranty we have has been honored and on time correctly repaired

Robert Earl C.
Mercedes-Benz C240
12/31/2020
Love 5th Ave Auto Service. Friendly, knowledgeable, Fair
I have taken quite a few cars and pickups to 5th Ave Auto and they are always on the ball. Good service, good attitude, knowledgeable, fair prices.

PS
Patrick S.
Oceanside, CA
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Patrick said the business was easy to work with and got the job done quickly.