MT
The best service
The best shop in Escondido Excellent Service ๐Ÿ‘

06/17/2021
Skilled and Reliable Auto Shop
The quality of work and service always exceed my expectations. Thanks so much for the excellent work.

DF
Duane F.
Toyota Avalon
06/15/2021
They know their business.

PB
Piper B.
06/10/2021
Knowledgeable, friendly, fast
This is a good shop, I'm glad I found it. Mitch is great; very good about getting appointments scheduled on short notice, with quick turnaround. Helped my daughter out immensely first by changing a rear blinker bulb (no charge), then doing a very thorough inspection on her Ford Escape, and making sensible recommendations on required repairs. Highly recommended.

DK
Debrah K.
06/09/2021
Honest, cost effective and quick
Took my Odyssey for an oil change and tire rotation. Very clean facility with cool art (yes art) and a comfy waiting lounge. In and out in less than an hour and less than half of what the dealer was going to charge.

EC
Edward C.
Chevrolet Camaro
06/09/2021
Oil pressure sensor
5th ave replaced the OPS on my 99 Camaro. This is a technically challenging procedure and Effrane and his mechanics completed the repair on schedule and at a fair price.

PS

BL
Brad L.
06/06/2021
Upfront and trustworthy
I appreciate when the face of a business is the owner and you can speak directly with them. 5th ave has been excellent for me so far since I moved into the area and needed a new shop locally to service my vehicles.

David S.
06/03/2021
Fast. Reliable. Reasonable
Mitch is great

Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
06/02/2021
Smog Test
Mitch was very patient with my motorhome finally passing smog. I will be taking my other cars to this shop for sure.

Mike B.
06/01/2021
Smog
Excellent service! I highly recommend.

Catherine B.
06/01/2021
Mitch is polite, courteous and helpful. Service was done quickly (smog check in less than 10 minutes) and competently. Price reasonable and as quoted. Waiting area clean and comfortable. Highly recommend.

Jim K.
Pontiac Grand Am
05/31/2021
Friendly, comprehensive service!
Mitch was great! My car was running rough and hard starting. The crew diagnosed and repaired 2 different problems (crankshaft position sensor and fuel pressure regulator) with minimal hassle and in a timely manner and on Memorial day when everyone else was closed! They contacted me with each diagnosis and asked whether or not to proceed. I think I have found my new go to car repair center! Thanks guys! ๐Ÿ‘

Andrew B.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/28/2021
5th Ave Auto is efficient , professional , knowledgeable , a good value , and they explain everything in laymanโ€™s terms .

TW
Trevor W.
Honda Element
05/28/2021
Wonderful service, great work!
I had my vehicle towed to the shop from a long distance based on a recommendation. Their work was clear, upfront, and came with wonderful communication and the best customer service experience anyone could ask for. Despite the distance, I will definitely be returning for additional work on my vehicles.