Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Mechanicsville, VA
02/28/2020
Thank you.
Thank you, as always, for your friendly and professional service. It's always worth making the trip out to your location.

BA
BRIAN A.
Chesterfield, VA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/26/2020
Trustworthy
I found out about 804 because I work across the street, a friendly staff and there is no bs. Truly a place I can honestly say I can trust to give me honest feedback without trying to rip you off. Give them a try I promise you will be satisfied.

TONY S.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/26/2020
Great Work and Communication
Eric was always in contact with me regarding my repair. I thought the cost was reasonable.
Id say I am very satisfied with the work done on my Suburban. Ill be going back to 804 again,
you can count on it.
thanks guys
t

Mike W.
Glen Allen, VA
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Mike said this business has always had good service. They are on time, punctual, they get him in and out and they do good work.

MARIA P.
Powhatan, VA
02/21/2020
great and speedy service
Aaron and his crew are the best very efficient, reliable and HONEST! The word Honest usually is not synonymous with a mechanic but they have had the bar raised as long as i have been taking my car to 804.

GP
GEORGE P.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/20/2020
Good personal care and services
They realy care about your safety and want to do best work for you no short cuts and it shows

EW
ERNEST W.
Raleigh, NC
02/20/2020
EWJ
I was quite pleased with the service and the expediency in which my vehicle was serviced yesterday at your facility. Moreover, the price was comparable to others in the area. Be that as it may, Eric handle everything with class and let me feeling confident that I will reach out to your establishment if the need arises for future auto repairs. Consequently, I will refer ones to your location if ones inquire about where to go to have their vehicle serviced.

Once again, thank you for your services. Have a nice day.

Cordially,

Earnest Wilkerson Jr

HP
Horace P.
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Horace said they have always performed to his satisfaction.

MONA G.
02/12/2020
Honest and reliable service
I’m always satisfied when I leave this shop. 804 gives me a clear quote and explanation before starting the work on my car.

BT
BARRY T.
Powhatan, VA
02/08/2020
Best Auto Repair Shop Around
Aaron and his team are always nice and helpful. And they always get it right. There prices are very fair and reasonable. 804 Auto Repair offs the only place that will work on my car.
Thank you guys for making me feel comfortable!!!

JEFF C.
Ford Econoline Wagon
02/08/2020
Excellent customer service
We have small business here in Richmond and I always bring our company vehicles and my personal vehicles to 804 auto. Aaron and his staff always have provided excellent service and work within our budget to complete the job. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

CK
CHRISTIAN K.
02/06/2020
Above and beyond
These guys go above and beyond to help out and make sure that your car runs perfectly

HK
HEATHER K.
01/29/2020
Amazing Work
Ive never had an issue with any work done to my vehicle. They always communicate, have great pricing, and have a great Staff.

Shanita B.
01/29/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Amaru. He said the business was really friendly, knowledgeable and also very informative.

01/28/2020
I felt 804 auto repair listened to my issues and offered pertinent and cost effective solutions. I did not feel price gouged or that they were trying to oversell me.