PB
PATTY B.
02/15/2019
Best mechanic in Midlothian, VA
Whether a simple repair or something more serious, Aaron and his team are great. The best thing is having an honest mechanic.

JEFF P.
02/12/2019
Prompt and Honest Experience, As Always!
This trip to 804Auto was just for an oil change/tire rotation, but my experience was outstanding (as usual). Scheduling an appointment online was easy, the staff was as friendly as always, and my truck was ready to go at the time it was promised.

Highly recommend 804Auto for all types of service. I found them about a year ago and am so happy that I did!

TW
TOMI W.
02/12/2019
They are awesome!
I’ve been using 804 Auto for about 2 yrs now
They are highly knowledgeable professionals and they really care about their customers.

JACK G.
Glen Allen, VA
02/11/2019
I bring all my cars here, including my parents and my partners, every time I bring a vehicle here I am treated with great service and most importantly, reliable service. I recommend these guys to anyone I know who needs vehicle work done that I cannot perform. Inspections are done in a routine manner and Prices are very reasonable

JOHN T.
02/06/2019
BMW 325 CI
DILIGENT AND VERY THOROUGH. PROMISED TO HAVE THE WORK DONE IN A DAY, AND DELIVERED ON PROMISE. i WAS QUOTED A PRICE, AND THE PRICE CAME IN FOR A LESSER AMOUNT. VERY PLEASE WITH THE RESULTS ALL AROUND.

Joe M.
Mechanicsville, VA
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Joe said that the place and Aaron do a fine job.

Saturn VUE
01/30/2019
Awesome Service!
I always get the best service here. Aaron and the guys truly take care of their customers. Even on days of a skeletal crew Aaron tries his best to accommodate and that's Not an easy thing to do.
Thanks guys!

CF
CHIP F.
Honda Element
01/29/2019
Great experience!
I Chose 360 Auto to diagnose wheel issues due to a friend's (and current customer) recommendation, their A+ BBB rating, availability, knowledge, and fair pricing. Aaron, Andrew and staff were friendly, accommodating, courteous, prompt, and efficient. I highly recommend!

01/28/2019
Truck Service
Highly Professional

GP
GEORGE P.
Chrysler Concorde
01/27/2019
They realy interact with customers great service for great price.
Everyone realy goes out of their way to help and understand what the problem is and can fix it. Great service for great price

Midlothian, VA
01/25/2019
I put very few miles on my car for months and Aaron suggested that I put synthetic oil in my Senada. He has always steered me in the right direction when it comes to my vehicles.

WM
William M.
Ford Freestar Wagon
01/22/2019 Category: Service
William said the service was quick and efficient delivered by a knowledgeable le staff. They did not try to sell him something he did not need.

VG
VIRGINIA G.
01/21/2019
The owner and employees are awesome
Everyone was awesome. I would definitely recommend this place and will be going back to them for all my needs. I find them very respectful and reasonable. Ty for everything ..

WT
William T.
Jeep Commander
01/19/2019 Category: Service
William said the staff does quality work and they all know what they are doing.

PB
PATTY B.
Best mechanic in Midlothian, VA
Fast and dependable service. Had us back on the road in a day. Thanks Aaron and his team.

MICKEY M.
Powhatan, VA
GMC Acadia
Excellent service!
Aaron and Andrew never fail to impress me with their knowledge and expertise taking care of my Acadia. All work is explained and completed in a very timely manner.

Honda Fit
Always a pleasure

Honda Element
01/16/2019
The best around.
I don't like writing long reviews so here is a list of adjectives about 804 Auto repair: quick service, amazing communication, great prices, nice people, the best in Richmond by far.

01/15/2019
My experience was very good. Andrew was very efficient and polite to deal with. My car was fixed in a short time and done well.

DON M.
01/13/2019
Extra Effort
Thanks for the extra effort in trying to complete the job in a single day. It shows your dedication to customer happiness.