DF
DAMON F.
Isuzu Rodeo
10/20/2018
Best garage ever
I enjoy the coffee....... πŸ˜‚ and the company. Its like my hangout. They do great work as well. Most of the time I'm there for the coffee and to just hang out. But I get my car worked on too.

MARTHA B.
Aylett, VA
Ford Police Interceptor
10/20/2018
Radio Issues
The guys at 804 Auto Repair were diligent and tenacious in trying to figuring out why there was no audio and button functions from the radio. Aaron, Andrew and Will kept me informed, offered alternative solutions, and got the best price for all parts.

Everyone I shared time with in the waiting room only had awesome praises for these guys. I concur completely! Even though I live 51 miles away, these guys will be my "go to" shop for maintenance and repairs.

RK
RICHARD K.
Mitsubishi Galant
10/18/2018
Stellar repair service
If you are looking for a credible repair shop and committed customer service, look no further. These guys do a great job.

10/17/2018
Great Experience
Exemplary work, Excellent customer service.

MARK C.
Ford Expedition
10/14/2018
804 gives 100% service to their customers
Aaron is my favorite mechanic. He takes his time to diagnose your vehicles issue and gets the job done! Thanks 804 Auti Repair. You did it again.

Chrysler Pacifica
10/14/2018
Excellent service, personnel one on one. Explains everything needs to be done. They will take care of you they have put back customer service in car repair.

LARRY S.
10/10/2018
I feel like I am treated honestly
They really know how to take care of their customers and their cars. Very professional, honest, and great to work with.

KR
KIMBERLY R.
Chester, VA
Acura MDX
10/08/2018
Happy again...
I Purchased tires from an online vendor. I took them to 804 auto to have you them mounted and a front-end alignment. Not only did they mount and balance the tires and alignment. they did the research on the tires so that they could educate them selves. Aaron complimented me on finding the tires and told me about the good reviews. Again happy with their service and dedication to their customers.

Car repair service.
Great customer service. They were very honest. Great prices. I was very pleased with service done to my car. I would recommend others to go there.

JIM M.
Kia Optima
10/02/2018
Honest, Fair, Knowledgable, Reputable owner and great mechanics!
Recently moved from Northeast - 804 recommended to me. They have completed 2 different repairs for me that were extensive due to rust/corrosion in my older northern car. Aaron and his team provide excellent customer service by clearly explaining what needs to be done and the most affordable solution. I feel as though they genuinely want to help the customer as if it were their own car. The repair work was done accurately and at a fair price. Have recommended 804 to others, including my son, all of them satisfied with their workmanship. (Thanks Will!)

GD
GUIRLANDE D.
Petersburg, VA
10/02/2018
staff are friendly and explain the problem with your car
great place if you working on a budget.

CT
CHAD T.
North Wilkesboro, NC
Hyundai Veloster
09/30/2018
5 star service!
804 Auto Repair gives 5 star service! They are honest and well qualified! Customer service is exceptional! They go above and beyond! Very helpful and informative throughout entire process.

FIAT 500
09/26/2018
Awesome local shop
Unless you know enough to diagnose the problems in your own car, you're pretty much at the mercy of whatever the chain stores tell you you need. Unless you're able to find a shop that isn't a chain, with great mechanics, great prices, and honest people. That's 804. I don't think I'll be be going anywhere else in Richmond.

SHARON B.
Ford Edge
09/25/2018
Great place.
We have always received professional service. They are good people, great mechanics and totally trustworthy. We would recommend them highly.

LR
LAURIE R.
Lexus GS 350
09/25/2018
Trustworthy
Reliable, fair and most of all trustworthy! I've been going to Aaron for a few years now. He's honest and fair. I highly recommend 804 auto.

Jim M.
09/23/2018
Fair, Honest, Excellent Service and Reasonable Repair Expense
Aaron and his team know cars! Did a great job on my old Kia that was a northern car. Many mechanics don't want to deal with hard jobs like rusted fuel lines and fuel pumps in gas tanks. Had a great mechanic in NY - glad to have one now that I am in VA.

JN
JOE N.
09/14/2018
Well done!
Excellent service at a reasonable cost.

MARIA P.
Powhatan, VA
09/13/2018
Honest and accommodating mechanics
804 Auto Repair mechanics are without a doubt the best and HONEST mechanics i have ever met. They don't gouge anyone and did i say HONEST. Thank you 804 for being there for me.

Maria Picchi

Ford Police Interceptor
09/12/2018
Great service as always
804 is great! Top notch customer service and I know when I leave, I won't have to bring my car back because something didn't get fixe properly. These guys are honest, know what they are doing and , charge reasonable rates. What else could you ask for in a mechanic?

MARIA P.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
09/10/2018
Excellent and reputable
The mechanics are par excellant!
Maria Picchi