Mazda MX-5 Miata
04/17/2019
They are the best!
They are dependable, helpful, and honest. I trust Aaron implicitly!!

JEFF C.
Ford Econoline Wagon
04/14/2019
Awesome customer service
I have had my vehicles repaired at 804 auto and they are very knowledgeable and provide great customer service. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

BT
BARRY T.
04/11/2019
Great Automotive Repair Service
Once again Aaron and his staff made me feel welcomed. They were able to get me in the schedule at the last minute. 804 Auto Repair is the only place that I will take my automobile. Great service and a fantastic staff. Great job as always!!!

DESTRY W.
04/09/2019
friendly service and quick return and also very knowageable
I was late in getting an appointment but you took the interest in getting me scheduled and had a quick turn-a-round so I could meet my commitments

JOLISHA T.
04/02/2019
This place is beyond great this place is awesome
They went over and beyond to correct the problems on my vehicle, they where so upfront and honest I will recommen there shop any time to family or friends In need of car repairs. Best place ever . Thank you guys so much.

GD
GUIRLANDE D.
Petersburg, VA
Chevrolet Traverse
04/02/2019
service
Staff are very nice, courteous and friendly

PP
PETER P.
Mercury Mountaineer
04/01/2019
My Mercury
Went in for an oil change and a once over
Mechanic called me while my suv was up on the lift and we decided to replace the rear break pads while it was there
No pressure, just honest quality service
Exactly what you want from your mechanic

JEFF L.

JIM M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/31/2019
Resolved Engine Computer Issues for 2006 Trail Blazer
My experience with Arron, Andrew and their staff was "second to none". The positive resolve of my Trait Blazer was Excellent, Excellent, EXCELLENT!

TANYA B.
Jeep Patriot
03/24/2019
Had to bring vehicle back for a second look there was no questions asked, except what needed to be fixed. took the time to ensure the repair was done even after hours and test drove it to make sure that it was promptly taken care of.

BRIAN M.
Mazda MPV
03/24/2019
804 went above and beyond my expectations
I dicovered I had fluid leaking rapidly out of my vehicle on a Saturday afternoon which was after their normal working hours. I panicked thinking there's no way I can get this looked at on a Saturday afternoon on such short notice. However I called 804 anyway and to my surprise Aaron answered the phone and said to bring it over immediately so he can take a look. They noticed a coil was leaking transmission fluid and put a temporary fix on the vehicle so I could drive it until a new part comes in. They went above and beyond to stay late in the afternoon after closing hours to fix my vehicle.

SEAN M.
03/23/2019
above and beyond again
Always pleasant, helpful, trustworthy, honest, and timely! I will keep having all my work done here at 804 Auto Repair!

PB
PATTY B.
Pontiac Bonneville
03/22/2019
Best mechanic in Midlothian, VA
Honest and dependable shop. Thanks Aaron for the great service we received

LARRY S.
03/22/2019
Great guys
I have a pretty old SUV but I love it. These guys keep it in great shape for me. Honest, Fair, and Friendly!!

MF
MIKE F.
03/21/2019
804 Auto LISTENS to you
804 Auto works great for me simply because they listen to you...and when your car needs some help...the price is always good (that truly is the reason I will work with 804 Auto...because other places were looking to charge much more). I am happy and thankful to have a GOOD relationship with my car mechanics. They are nice...hard working folks...with INTEGRITY...and that is an extreme rarity in the auto repair business. Thanks so much y'all!

Jeff S.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the overall experience was good, although he has asked that they check the exhaust but they suggested that they do full service on the engine.

PB
PATTY B.
03/17/2019
Best mechanic in Midlothian, VA
Aaron and his team keep my older car running it's best. Great to have such a knowledgeable and honest mechanic. Thanks guys.

MARIA P.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
03/17/2019
804 Auto Repair is the greatest
804 mechanics are the best. Aaron and Andrew definitely put the customer first. Car had to be towed and as busy as they were they kindly checked out my car the same day. They worked over an 1.5 hours because they said they would look at my car. Called me same day after 6 in the evening to let me know what was wrong with car. Had car fixed the next morning. We rave about 804 auto. The tow truck driver also raved about them when he heard where we wanted it towed. He commented how 804 auto was the most honest car repair shop he ever encountered. He takes his car to them. Thank you Aaron and Andrew for always looking out for the consumer. Honest bunch of people i have ever met.

Donna R.
Farmville, VA
Toyota Avalon
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Donna said that everything went very smoothly with the visit and she would recommend the business for service.

03/15/2019
Great Staff & Honest & Reasonable Prices
Took my truck in for a routine oil change and needed them to look at few other things. Andrew told me there were few things I needed to get fixed asap and he took the time to show me what they were and then what the next thing for maintenance were needed next time. I have set my next appointment for the work to be done. I have been taking my truck here since Sept 2016. These guys are super honest, and hardworking. Aaron, Andrew & Thomas a big Thank You for all your help!!!