AN
Amardeep N.
Clarksburg, MD
Land Rover LR3
07/26/2017 Category: Service
Amardeep said it took a lot of time to get his vehicle back. It was a simple wheel alignment and oil change, which took more than 24 hours. They kept the vehicle overnight. The next day, when he went to pick up the vehicle, all the dashboard lights were on. It took another day to fix it.

DON M.
10/08/2019
Always great
The work was done to my satisfaction. I'm not sure why, but I didn't receive calls or texts saying that the car was ready to be picked up. I have always received calls and texts in the past. The staff said that they left messages, so we'll chalk it up to the mysteries of modern telecom.

DT
DANA T.
07/04/2019
Customer Service
I went to get inspection and car passed. Mechanic noticed tube was cracked that connects air filter to engine. Tube was removed, repaired and reattached at no charge. They couldn't explain how it happened or when it happened but at least it was repaired.

JACOB M.
Glen Allen, VA
Hyundai Elantra Touring
06/21/2019
Great Service and Friendly Staff
As all ways Arron and his team have provided me with great service. I will continue to take my car here for all of my maintenance and service needs.

NE
NANNETTE E.
06/10/2019
Normally I get quick quality service and I feel that my car is in good hands.
This time I was a bit disappointed because my car still vibrates at 60 and 70 mph. Also, at lower speeds (35/40) it has a rocking feeling as if riding on a buggy.

I feel more could be done to the atmosphere while in the waiting area to make the customer feel appreciated and not just a number. I’ll give my recommendations personally.

Mike S.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Michael. He said technicians at this business were quick in diagnosing his issue. He was hoping the cost of the diagnosis would be added to the repair cost, but it seems like it is an additional cost. Chris the owner is still going to do another project for him.

Racheal B.
Saturn Aura
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Racheal said she felt that the work was good but they did not leave her vehicle in a good state afterwards.

DON M.
05/22/2018
Would give a 5 star but...
The repair work is first-rate. Even though the issue was not fixed the first time, they made it right by fixing it the second time and admitting the mistake (and discounting the labor).
The problem for me was that when I received my car, it smelled of cigarette smoke. This is an issue for my family as we suffer from allergies.

MATTHEW H.
Kia Sedona
01/06/2018
804 caring for customers
After getting my windshield pumper fixed 3 times I think they got it, what a wonderful staff, very courteous, and honest, also, gave me a free oil change for my trouble, I will definitely be back.

BG
BOB G.
Nissan Rogue
12/20/2017
Scheduling Appointments
Great Service! We had not problems scheduling a last minute appointment and were able to find an appointment time that fit into everyone's busy schedules.

CHRIS M.

FT
FRANCIS T.
09/30/2017
Mr
Nice and friendly people. Good service

WW
WAYNE W.
09/16/2017
Friendly people but location too small.
Great attention to detail. Suggestions offered toward next service needed. Very knowledgeable staff.

LF
Logan F.
Glen Allen, VA
Nissan Xterra
07/26/2017 Category: Service
Logan said everything was done exemplary. The original pricing was too high. A new employee put in the wrong information, but they corrected the mistake. This business has been positive.

CL
CINDY L.
Nissan Quest
07/03/2017
Good
Did good job but check light backbon