WT
William T.
Chesterfield, VA
Jeep Commander
01/18/2020 Category: Service
William said they have always done him good.

MF
MIKE F.
01/16/2020
Just like family
Now that I have been working with 804Auto for a while...I can always count on good service...good prices...the job well done...and Aaron...and Eric...as well as the hardworking and polite mechanics...always say hello and make sure things are going OK for you.

JODI B.
01/09/2020
Exceptional service!
You guys are the BEST! Aaron and Eric have always taken great care of my old girl. They always let me know what needs to be done and when. They know my situation and when I feel my truck needs something, I always call on 804 Auto. A-1 in service and quality. They get each job done right the first time. You've got a loyal and happy customer in me.

GS
GREG S.
Dodge Caravan
01/09/2020
Great attitudes
Great people to deal.They all have happy caring attitudes and seem to love their jobs.Most important of all is a honest straight forward way they do business.

CHARLES B.
Chevrolet Sonic
01/08/2020
Excellent diagnosis repair at a fair price.
I highly recommend to anyone with or without knowledge of automotive problems. This is the 3rd time I have trusted 804 Automotive. Great guys.

ADAM S.
01/04/2020
A thermostat and routine maintenance
Eric and Aaron did a great job getting me taken care of yesterday despite the busy schedule I was in and out within a few hours they work with you on flexibility in regards to scheduling as well. Overall great team

Nissan Murano
12/30/2019
Awesome service. Best in Richmond.

GH
Gene H.
12/28/2019 Category: Service
Gene said the staff does a good job.

BK
BRANDON K.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
12/24/2019
My new go to shop
For 5 years I went to the same place for all my work. Not anymore. Everyone is super helpful and takes the time to explain all your options.

JIM M.
Chesterfield, VA
Kia Optima
12/18/2019
Professional repair work, fair prices, honest estimates
804 is my go to shop when I need great repair work and service for my cars. I trust this shop to get the job done right, on time, and with a fair price.

KR
KIMBERLY R.
Chester, VA
Chevrolet Colorado
12/13/2019
Amazing!
Just when I thought their service couldn’t get any better they added a new feature that shows you step by step what the technician inspects. They text a link to your phone for you to access the inspection with written narratives and pictures, they also rank the seriousness of the issue and a time frame for the repair to be completed. This is followed up with a call to discuss the findings and a repair plan.
Again thank you for the continued outstanding service.

NH
Nelson H.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Nelson said they have good service.

DOVIE B.
12/10/2019
Ive been going here for a few years now always great service.

MARIE S.
Kia Rio
12/08/2019
wonderful service
Wonderful service, you have a customer for life !!!!!! always very thorough and get me out in good time .

ANTHONY B.
12/07/2019
Fast and efficient. Friendly and no pressuring
The group there were very friendly, only fixed what I was in for and after inspecting the car told me what to look for later on.