ST
SHARON T.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/03/2016
Outstanding
804 Auto Repair is a shop that you can TRUST! and that is worth millions. They do great work in a timely manner and a fair price. Neve have an complaints, the work and service is top notice. They take care of you like family and look out for you and your car's best interest! Don't hesitate to take you car to see them.

OB
OLIVIA B.
09/22/2016
Fast service
I had to get an alignment and my brakes fixed. Aaron and his crew got my car taken care of so I could make my trip to the beach the next day. In and out fast and quality work. Thanks 804Auto

JO
Johnny O.
Powhatan, VA
09/22/2016
Very best services and very reasonable.
Aaron works on all my vehicles not only is he very knowledgeable with Honda's he does it all.

PM
Patrick M.
Chevrolet Colorado
09/20/2016 Category: Service
Patrick said the business provides great service. The employees are great folks and very honest. They are more than fair and their prices are reasonable. Their service is more than he can ask for.

JESIKA A.
Hyundai Accent
09/08/2016
great service!
super understanding and willing to work with people!

ROBERT C.
08/31/2016
Good people good work
Great place great service always there to help people

joe M.
Honda Accord
08/31/2016
I blew the head gasket in my 2002 Honda Accord and Aaron was able to rebuild my engine with a used honda engine. He also replaced the radiator and the car drives like new. I will bring all of my Honda cars to Aaron for service. He is very knowledgeable and helpful and his prices are very reasonable.

ST
SHARON T.
Mazda 3
08/26/2016
Honest - excellent work - reasonable prices
Aaron has always been completely honest with me about my car needs and completed my work in a timely manner with excellent results.

AC
Anthony C.
Honda Prelude
08/24/2016
A good mechanic is hard to find - Aaron is a great one!
Once we (wife and I) found Aaron, we never let go. We've been taking our Hondas to Aaron for about 15 years. It all started with an 1989 Prelude, we added a 1995 Del Sol over seven years ago, then upgraded from the '89 to a 2001 Prelude SH last year. Having someone that knows Hondas inside-out and sideways allows to keep our cars going for far longer than most people. We're glad he has his own shop now and he's stuck with us and our cars for as long as DMV let's us drive ;)

DEBBIE P.

KENNY S.
GMC Terrain
08/09/2016
Excellent.
Excellent service. Very accommodating!

GC
Garrick C.
BMW 325i
08/02/2016
Quick and affordable repairs in a convenient location.

TK
TONYA K.
Powhatan, VA
Nissan Maxima
08/01/2016
Professional and honest!!!
Very professional . Repaired my vehicle quickly. Thank you very much!

MATT M.
Honda Accord
07/31/2016
Excellent work
Timely, efficient service. I will be back and will refer family and friends.

DOUG L.