JEFF P.
Ford Edge
07/29/2019
Great service as always!
I'm always thankful for the friendly staff and straight-forward and honest service experience! I bring all my vehicles here.

FIAT 500
07/23/2019
Gotta be the best auto service in Virginia.
The folks at 804 really do, in my opinion, give the best auto service in Virginia. They are clear with their communication, the prices are fair, and their work has always been perfect.

TOM M.
Midlothian, VA
07/20/2019
804 Auto Repair was very efficient and very professional. They evaluated my car's issue very quickly and had the car ready for me to take home that same day. They gave me an option of having my starter rebuilt (the less expensive option) or to replace my starter which I feel is very unusual in the auto repair industry where you often feel like they are just trying to make as much money as possible without regard to the customer's cost. Not at 804 Auto Repair! Eric was extremely friendly and very professional both on the phone and at checkout. The next time I have an issue with one of my vehicles I will be taking it here!

Ronald W.
Virginia
Acura Integra
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Ronald said that the place was nice and he did not have any issues.

NE
NANNETTE E.
07/12/2019
Expedite service and quality work.
They do their best to fit you in even when not scheduled, to check out an issue.

With quality skills, they diligently work on the problem until the problem is resolved.

IK

MICHAEL K.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/09/2019
My Go-To Mechanics
I am fully capable of turning my own wrenches but when time doesn't allow me to work on my own vehicles, this is the place to go to. Many of my friends and family go to 804 and none of them have ever left feeling less than satisfied with the price, speed and quality.

SU
Steven U.
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Steven said that he recommends the place for service.

AE
Ante E.
Virginia
Pontiac Vibe
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Ante said that she has nothing negative to say about the place, they were super nice, very efficient, no nonsense, straight to the point and very respectable. She said that they were awesome.

SIMON H.
Chester, VA
Ford Police Interceptor
07/06/2019
Aaron and his team are first class operators. My AC compressor had an issue, almost 12 months after 804 had replaced the unit. Aaron’s team diagnosed the fault and replaced the unit under warranty. No fuss and no arguments. A great team of honest hardworking guys. They are able to fix things in a timely manner, unlike the big dealerships who are unable to look at your vehicle for a few weeks and they then want to charge you an arm and a leg!! Aaron and his team are highly regarded by me and I recommend them to anyone who needs their car fixed, quickly and properly.

07/05/2019
Professional, accommodating! A+
I needed a last-minute state inspection, and could not go to my regular car maintenance provider. I decided I would give 804 auto repair a try since they were close by to me. Not only did they fit me into their schedule same day, they treated me well and priced services fairly. Great customer experience! I will definitely be going back, and have already recommended to a couple of my friends. Thanks.

PC
PAUL C.
Moseley, VA
Chrysler Sebring
07/05/2019
Fixed In No Time
I brought my Sebring to 804 Auto due to a "check engine" light illumination. The car was taken into the shop within several minutes after I turned the keys over to the service writer. Not more than twenty minutes later the faulty sensor was replaced and I was on my way home. Have had no further issues with it since then. It should also be noted that this shop warranties all of their work for two years...and they stand behind it. Earlier in the year I had an electrical component replaced and the problem that lead to the replacement reoccurred a few months later. I returned and the faulty component was replaced at no charge with no questions asked.

DT
DANA T.
07/04/2019
Customer Service
I went to get inspection and car passed. Mechanic noticed tube was cracked that connects air filter to engine. Tube was removed, repaired and reattached at no charge. They couldn't explain how it happened or when it happened but at least it was repaired.

JONATHAN F.
06/30/2019
Great job! Great service! Trustworthy!
Great job! Great service! Trustworthy! There are few shops that I feel you can really trust. In my opinion, this is one of them.

DON M.
06/27/2019
Fair
I appreciate repair and advice for fixing the window off track.