MITCHELL B.
Dodge Dakota
06/08/2019
Totally Positive
Friends and family recommended this shop. The repairs fixed years old issues and the price was fair. The turnaround time was exceptional as was the communication. I know where our future repairs will be performed.

NT
Nelly T.
Kia Sportage
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Nelly said the staff were pretty good and they have good customer service. She also stated that the staff were helpful, polite, they solved her problem immediately and that even though she speaks a different language, the staff treated her with respect.

MARIA P.
Powhatan, VA
Subaru Legacy Sedan
06/02/2019
appt on june 1 2019
804 Auto is the very BEST! They are the most honest, hardworking and genuinely helpful group i have ever met. Honest should precede the title 804. They should be known as HONEST 804 Auto.

Aaron, Andrew, Eric, Jerome (these were the ones who were working on Saturday, June 1) are so very helpful. I am so thankful they are in the Richmond area.

Thank you 804 for always honestly taking care of my vehicles.

laina

CHARLES C.
Honda Fit
05/25/2019
Quick analysis, friendly service, not trying to take advantage in a difficult situation. Erik was great to work with.
Very happy with the outcome. I had expected to pay more and was surprised at how reasonable the repair was.

05/24/2019
Accommodating and pleasant
Aaron, Eric and Andrew have been polite when I call or come in person. I came to have my car serviced for two things but I was told there were other things of greater importance that needed to be addressed first. I had a list of what was found and what the cost would be for each. My car was repaired in a reasonable amount of time. Although it’s only been a day I’ve had it back, the car is running well thus far.

MAY M.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
05/21/2019
Amazing
Man oh man. I just love those guys! Thank you so much:)!

PM
Paul M.
Nissan Xterra
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Paul said the employees provided great service. The work was done at a perfect price.

CO
Cynthia O.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Cynthia said the service provided by this business is friendly.

SJ
Steve J.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the service provided by this business is great and professional.

BO
BOB O.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
05/12/2019
Great job
This is a garage staffed by real mechanics. They dig deep to find and solve the problems. I take all of my non-routine maintenance issues to them and they take care of it.
Aaron F., Owner from 804 Auto Repair responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you so much Bob for the good review. We make sure all our techs are trained fully so we can find all those tougher issues. We are always happy to make sure your Infiniti is running in tip top shape.   Thank you Aaron

Aaron  Fleming
Owner
8048934043

RUSSELL W.
Moseley, VA
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
05/10/2019
Replace knock sensor on 2004 Honda Civic
Great service. They did exactly what they said they would do and charged me what they said they would charge. They also tightened a vibrating heat plate at no charge. They were very friendly and pleasant to my son. This is my new "go-to" auto service shop.
Aaron F., Owner from 804 Auto Repair responded on 05/13/2019

Thanks Russell, I am so happy we could get your civic back in good order. It was nice talking to your son for a while about his vehicle also. We are always here for anything your vehicle needs or if you just want to stop in yourself for a quick cup of coffee. Thank you

Aaron  Fleming
Owner
8048934043

ANTHONY B.
Chesterfield, VA
Acura MDX
05/10/2019
Great service.
Great guys who provide great service. Always willing to help and answer questions.

Chester, VA
Mitsubishi Outlander
05/09/2019
All good
Everything was good as usual thanks

DEBBIE W.
Honda Civic Sdn
05/08/2019
804 Auto Repair Review
804 Auto Repair is honest, has reasonable prices, is very accommodating.

05/05/2019
honest and friendly
great service, fair price, honest, and friendly. I completely trust them with my car and motorcycle care.