8th and La Brea Tire Center

ANTHONY D.
GMC Sierra
08/31/2015
Great tire Store.
I have been coming here for the last 7 years for my truck and the wifes car.Everyone is very helpful and willing to get you the best deal on the tires you need.

MARK W.
Ford Fiesta
08/29/2015
The guys who work there
I've been a customer for years and will most the shop and the guys. I'm glad you've placed them all at other locations.

ER
EVA R.
Toyota Celica
08/29/2015
Amazing service
This is the best place in town to have your csr fixed. I have been going there for 15 years and the service has always been amazing.

CY
CINDY Y.
Burbank, CA
MINI Cooper
08/23/2015
Honest and fast
I came in with a flat tire and left my car there. They were to call me if I needed a new tire. I fully expected that it would be a new tire, but they simply patched the tire and only charged me 20 bucks. Great, friendly, fast service.

JONNETTA S.
08/13/2015
Car service at 8th and La Brea Firestone Tire Center
Their friendly staff, their professionalism and their quality of service.

VS
VIVIAN S.
Volkswagen Jetta
08/03/2015
great service
Always happy to see you bring in the car without appointment, get a call letting you know its ready within a few hours, great price!
What is there not to love about this place?

JONNETTA S.
07/11/2015
The mechanics are very professional and they often have my major repairs to my car completed within 8 hours.
I feel like they are honest with their repair quotes and offer warranties on car parts
and stand by their work.

ANTHONY M.
Volkswagen Jetta
07/08/2015
Quick, Efficient Service
It was time to get new tires, so I headed over. The tires I wanted were not on stock, and they asked me to return the next day. They called me at 10:00 the following morning to report that the tires were now in. I arrived at 10:30 and I was on my way with my new tires by 11:30. Thanks guys!

TH
TERRY H.
Mercedes-Benz E320
07/07/2015
Joe the manager is great
Joe always has a moment to help. I've been coming there for years and I really appreciate the good customer service that Joe and his team provide

YM
YADIRA M.
Kia Forte
07/02/2015
costumerservice.
I trust the service and I really appreciate their work.

GG
GARY G.
Jeep Liberty
06/24/2015
Jeep
Super friendly staff and quick turn around on the repairs.

KA
KIM A.
Mercedes-Benz CLK500
06/07/2015
Customer Service team is awesome
I appreciate the honest, friendly, caring staff. Trust is what brings me back to 8th and La Brea for 5 years now.

AD
ANTHONY D.
GMC Sierra
05/15/2015
I have have got my tires here for the last 7 years Without a doubt the best service.

KJ
KAREN J.
Saturn SL2
04/23/2015
Friendly and Helpful
They are always friendly, the work is expertly done, and they helpful to a fault. I never have any complaints.

JO S.
04/13/2015
Such great service
Always feel taken care of by the employees and not taken advantage of. Joe is terrific. I just took a friend with me today and she is coming in for service on her Prius

IS
IGOR S.
Hummer H3
03/31/2015
Manager and workers
Thank you for providing good work βœ‹πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘

GK
GINA K.
Volvo V70
03/23/2015
Great Service!
Love these guys -- no nonsense, great work, nice guys.

EO
ENO O.
03/11/2015
Customer satisfaction, dependable.
The service men are friendly. Appear well organized, their diognosis of the problem right on the bottom. The service time on my car was right on the button. The charge, well, andi guese, was considerate.

JON G.
Subaru Impreza
02/21/2015
ALWAYS a Pleasure to Bring One's Car Here
Rick and Joe run the best car mechanic station in LA. Honest and reliable. Trustworthy people who are great to work with.

AR
ARRON R.
02/15/2015
They get the job done in a timely manner.
Joe & Rick have always done a great job for me!! I appreciate their help. I am treated like royalty. They always get it right the first time.