Nissan Titan
10/23/2019
Level of professionalism
Stayed with the job even though the sub-vendor made a mistake. Had to do the work twice because of the sub-vendor’s mistake. Thanks

CANDACE B.
Irving, TX
Buick Verano
10/16/2019
I was far away from home when my car stopped working and a manager at a local auto parts store suggested I go to A&A. Greg was very courteous, professional, and got me back on the road quickly.

V
Valued Customer
10/15/2019
EXCELLENT!!!
Truck was DOA when delivered to A&A. Diagnosed quickly, and had me back on road in no time! Staff is very friendly!

BC
BILL C.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
10/11/2019
Five star full auto service center
I’m require dependable vehicles for travel during the roughest part of the year chasing waterfowl and I know I’ll be ready every year with these guys on my team!

BERNARDINO M.
08/23/2019
Nice place, people treat you right
Nice place, workers are respectful

BP
BARRY P.
Lindale, TX
08/11/2019
Break job
A great experience. Great customer service from Greg and Dana. Great work done and completed quickly.

TRACY, ZACH S.
08/08/2019
I know that the job is always done right

07/29/2019
Excellent job on brakes and parking brake.
Greg P. from A&A Auto Service responded on 07/30/2019

Thanks for the review!!

PG
PAUL G.
Lincoln MKX
07/21/2019
Brake Booster Replacement
I was impressed when the owner was told about the problem he asked for the keys and drove the car right away to experience the problem first hand. Other shops wanted me to leave the car or come back the next day. My car was repaired in a few hours and I was back on the road again!
Greg P. from A&A Auto Service responded on 08/01/2019

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you with your vehicle repair!!  We look forward to having you as a repeat customer for your future needs!!

Missi S.
Bullard, TX
07/19/2019
Awesome service!!!
The service at A&A is always awesome. Greg does a great job taking care of me and my car..highly recommend them for all auto repairs...

07/19/2019
Friendly
Always a pleasure to do business with them, that’s why I’m a repeat customer
Greg P. from A&A Auto Service responded on 08/01/2019

Thank you for your loyality to us!!  We strive to have the best customer service that we can!!

BD
BRIAN D.
07/10/2019
Dependability
Knowing that I can trust what Greg says is very important to us.
Greg P. from A&A Auto Service responded on 08/01/2019

I appreciate your trust in me!

TRACY, ZACH S.
05/27/2019
I won’t go anywhere else

05/24/2019
Customer Service
Always personable.

Robert S.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the service was very good and he's been a customer for years and years.

EP
Emanuel P.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Emanuel said he doesn't know much about mechanic work, but he senses that the staff is honest.

GJ
GARY J.
05/12/2019
Fast alignment, costs less than synthetic oil change.
I was in a hurry and they were done in less than an hour after I showed near lunchtime.

Joshua T.
Pontiac G6
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Joshua said this business was friendly. Their prices were fair and the work was done in a timely manner. They did what he asked them to do.

BC
BILL C.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
05/02/2019
Solid folks, service
Greg and staff are knowledgeable and dependable, have trusted my vehicles there for years.

SP
STEVE P.
Frankston, TX
Ford Police Interceptor
04/18/2019
Honesty and Efficiency
I recommend these guys all the time