Business Solutions

A & A Automotive

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
06/22/2022
Great
Great service and prices

Althea M.
06/20/2022
Always polite , quick service. The lady ar the desk is very helpful.
Lady worked very hard to fit me around my schedule. Called and let me know the cost ahead of time.. Theorize was also very reasonable as well as the time it...

Jennifer T.
06/17/2022
Inspection only
I go every year for inspections. I do my own maintenance. Always welcoming, very professional. Front desk and the crew in back are all very friendly and...

VZ
Vincent Z.
06/17/2022
Car inspection sticker
Always quick and friendly service!

SY
Steven Y.
06/15/2022
Always prompt with calls and repairs. If something extra comes up they call to discuss it with on whether or not to proceed.