David P.
07/12/2019
The best
Truck died on the road. Towed to A&A. Trouble found and taken care of quickly and truck back to me in short order, and a very reasonable charge. I won't go anywhere else.

Joanne D.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
07/12/2019
Another 5 Star experience at A & A Automotive
Another 5 star visit to A & A to have a new wheel put on our car. Always professional, always trustworthy, always courteous, the entire team including Diane make us know we would never take our cars anywhere else for service. The entire A & A team always goes above and beyond to ensure a good outcome with fair pricing and above board recommendations for service necessary, which in today’s world is worth a lot! They will always have our business.

GB
Glenn B.
Rochester, MA
Honda Accord Coupe
07/11/2019
Clean facility and great service
Had my car in for timing belt replacement and you guys had my car back to me in a day. Car runs better then it did before. Dealer was too expensive and you guys saved me some money. Thank you.

07/10/2019
A&A
Nice atmosphere. Friendly people. Great service

Marc D.
Nissan Murano
07/08/2019
A&A AUTO
Honest and good people..always keep their word and work is done on time. Can't say much more than that

YL
Yolanda L.
INFINITI QX50
07/02/2019
Feedback
Easy and quick service.....friendly customer service.... yes I would recommend A & A Automotive to anyone....

Alan S.
07/01/2019
Great friendly service.
Staff greeted me by name though I showed up without an appointment. The service I needed was performed promptly. Everything being done is explained.

Volkswagen Tiguan
06/27/2019
Profesional friendly service

Mike C.
Subaru Legacy
Honest and Thorough
I don't trust anyone else to work on my car. I know that I will be given a fair quote and that the job will be completed in its entirety with quality parts. When you depend on your car as much as I do, having a shop that you can rely on is so incredibly important and I am grateful for A & A Automotive.

AA
Alicia A.
Toyota C-HR
Helpful and honest
Always kind and ready to help. Never had a bad experience. Happy to have them nearby.

David W.

George S.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
06/20/2019
Auto Inspection
This was my first visit. We heard about AA Automotive when Scott spoke at Oak Point and decided to have my auto inspection done there. The shop is clean, well organized and modern. I am very likely to return for regular service.

John T.
Roslindale, MA
Nissan Murano
06/19/2019
Professionalism
The shop makes you feel very much welcome from the minute you walk in the door and receive a greeting from the receptionist the work is a very professional I really like the way they explain the service to be performed

IS
Irene S.
06/19/2019
Fast, reliable
They always do a great job FAST at a reasonable price in a very nice waiting room.

Raynham, MA
Chrysler 300
06/18/2019
Service review
Unbelievably great service,professionalism and expertise. Thank you

Michael G.
06/14/2019
The only shop my trucks go to
I have been going to A&A for 20 years for vehicle service. If I'm too busy to do the repairs or it is simply over my head this is the only shop I trust. All A&A's employees are great people who are overseen by an owner operator, unlike large corporations who hire under qualified technicians hidden by those beautiful buildings with lavish waiting areas. The choice is simple if you value what is riding in your automobile!

BP
Brenda P.
06/12/2019
Very good customer service
I had an appointment at 9am they took my car right away. It was a rainy day and they had my car inside ready to drive out the door so I could stay dry.

James D.
06/12/2019
Great service and very customer friendly
Excellent shop/service. Very good communication.

Highly recommended

DA
Donna A.
Cadillac SRX
06/10/2019
A & A Automotive
When my auto repairs are in need. I call Diane at A&A Auto she gets me an appointment as soon as possible. I have been going here for many years. If your in need, I would recommend you give A&A a call and get it done.

Mary S.
Jeep Liberty
06/10/2019
All set
Had car towed in no start
By end of day all set new starter installed even if not on schedule