GD
Middleboro, MA
Hyundai Accent
11/06/2015
Wonderful greeting/Lousy billing practice
I have brought my vehicle to your business a few times. I guess you could refer to me as a returning customer. I have always been treated in a warm and pleasant manner by your receptionist. This last time I brought my vehicle in with more than 3 problems. Only one was taken care of and the others put on hold for specific reasons. The completed exhaust system issue wound up costing over $900. I took this bill and looked up the cost of these items online and found the exact same suggested retail price as I was charged by your dealership. There actual retail price was $400 less than yours. I can understand charging the customer for the delivery fee but when you disrespect your customers so much that you will over charge for parts then you truly don't deserve customers. For the price I paid for those parts they should be gold plated.

BP
Brian P.
Middleborough, MA
10/22/2014
TOTAL RIP OFF
These people putting good reviews have to be on drugs or fake reviews. They charge 3x what the parts really cost and the rates are flat out insane. Totally a car jacking experience. DO NOT GO HERE
Scott D. from A & A Automotive responded on 10/23/2014

Brian,
 We are dissapointed to hear that you are not happy with our service. Could you please give us a call so we can discuss this matter and the vehicle in question. 508-947-4472. Please ask to speak with Scott or Andrew.
Thank you.