ME
MARIA E.
03/24/2019
Very personalized customer service !
I love that we still have a few “non corporate “ businesses left in this town as yours ! Customer service was efficient and very personalized. I didn’t feel as though I was being nickel and dimed for a million other things like many of the dealerships do! A & H serviced exactly what I brought my car in for and made a few suggestions for future parts/services but no pressure that they needed to be done ASAP . Just liked the overall vibe of the place 😊

NG
NEIL G.
Honda Ridgeline
03/23/2019
Very nice, helpful, and honest
I liked that they communicated a lot of information to me and were very honest about the work they do. They hold themselves to the highest standard of excellence and their customers appreciate it!

REGEANIA W.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/15/2019
Good customer service
They offer a free inspection for my car . I need breaks on front and back break .

LAURA S.
Honda HR-V
03/15/2019
Scheduled maintenance
I value your business. You are efficient. Your shop is clean and orderly. By specializing, I feel you know the ins and out of my Honda. Your front office employee is super nice and helpful. Thanks!

SL
SHARON L.
Acura Integra
03/14/2019
Dependable
Always willing to problem solve. Thank you for all your hard work. You are appreciated.

Carl B.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Carl said the service was good. Their prices are reasonable. The people were nice.

AH
ALAN H.
03/13/2019
Friendly and prompt service.
I walked into the office in the morning and was able to get an appointment for a radiator flush in the afternoon. The receptionist and mechanic were very helpful and informative. Work was completed on time as promised. Very satisfied.

GO
Gina O.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Gina said they are super friendly and reliable. She their prices are reasonable and they are honest.

Michael C.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the service was very good. They took very good care of them.

RP
RICK P.
Acura TL
03/07/2019
Always provides excellent, professional and prompt service
As is always the case with Dave (Owner) and Joe (Manager), they continue to provide excellent service using high-quality mechanics and Honda/Acura parts. Very trustworthy. You can always trust what they say about the needs of your vehicle.

CV
CAROLE V.
03/05/2019
2009 Hyundai Elantra 1st time for sevice
1ST TIME FOR SERVICE AND WOULDN'T THINK OF BRINGING CAR ANYWHERE ELSE.

LL
LIZ L.
Honda Prelude
03/04/2019
1994 Honda Prelude
I would not consider taking my somewhat vintage car anywhere else for service. They are professional and reasonable and excel at communications. They also have an extensive network of specialty shops and parts companies that can service a 25 year old Prelude.

CARLOS M.
03/03/2019
A job well done!
A n H provides professional work for a good price. The staff is excellent t and they treat you with respect. The best place to take your Honda in the Southern Palm Beach County area!

DENISE M.
02/26/2019
Very professional, organized, efficient and clean
All the staff were courteous and professional. The shop and office is very well organized. It was by far the best experience I've had at any auto repair shop.

JIM L.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/26/2019
Customer service. Knowledgable staff. Work done right the first time.
Our family has been doing business with Dave and Joe for close to 20 years and gladly refer anyone in need of good, honest and fair auto mechanical work to A&H.

KF
KAREN F.
02/25/2019
They strive to go the extra mile patiently to make sure your car issue is resolved
After a couple of thousand dollars spent elsewhere futilely chasing an oil leak, I found A & H. They were thorough, patient, kind and worked to make sure my issue was resolved. I will continue to take my Odyssey there as long as I own it! They're great!!!

HC
HOWIE C.
02/25/2019
Perfection and Personal Care
Owner Dave Polichena and Manager Joe make you feel like your their only customer. My car needed regular maintenance and some body work. Dave and Joe made my life easier by taking my car to the body shop after the servicing had been completed. This type of old fashion service is hard to find nowadays. A & H knows their customers and goes out their way to make sure they are 100% satisfied. I recommend A & H to all of my friends.

DJ
DON J.
02/24/2019
Trustworthy and Reliable
I drive my Subaru Outback quite a bit. After three short years there is 83,000 miles on it. Swinter I took my daughter and see snow in the Pocono Mountains in Pennsylvania. I brought my car where I always go, A&H Automotive and Dave and his team prepared my car for winter. We had a wonderful worry free trip. NH Automotive have also taken care of my Acura MDX for over 280 thousand miles. I highly recommend these professionals.

SA
STEVEN A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Acura RDX
02/22/2019
AWESOME, HONEST, INTEGRITY
If you are looking for an honest repair shop with expert mechanics that have integrity and stand behind their work then A&H Automotive is for you. I have a 2008 Acura RDX and my son has a Honda and this is the only repair shop I would go to. I live in Fort Lauderdale and the drive is well worth it. Thanks A&H for your awesome service!

Douglass M.
Acura RDX
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Douglass said the business did a good job and he has known them for a long time. He also said he was satisfied with the work.