SF
SUSAN F.
Hyundai Accent
08/09/2018
Best Automotive Service in Town
Excellent service, friendly atmosphere, trustworthy, reasonable rates. I trust A&H totally. They keep me posted on what needs to be done and when. When I take my car in, they service it so very efficiently that I wait for them to do the work. And I have NEVER had any complaint on the quality of their work. Besides quality of work, the atmosphere is one of friendliness and warmth. I feel like they are close friends! I would highly recommend A&H to everyone!!!!!

DF
Diana F.
Boynton Beach, FL
Honda Civic Coupe
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Diana said she would recommend this business for service.

BARBARA B.
Acura TSX
08/05/2018
A&H Consistently EXCEEDS expectations.
I visited A&H for a routine oil change I had called ahead and got lucky, they had one opening and were able to fit me in. Not only did they quickly take care of the oil change but as a courtesy they rotated my tires...WOW. Before finding A&H I had been going to the Delray Acura dealership and waiting three hours for an oil change, I might add that was "with an appointment", which is never easy to get, and then while waiting they consistently badgered me with a "to do" list of additional services. Funny each time I went to the Delray dealership it was a different list of "things to do", never repeating earlier suggestions. A&H does NOT give you a laundry list each time to visit for service; however, they do responsibly recommend maintenance you should consider in the future to keep the vehicle in tip top shape. I appreciate the entire staff, from the lovely lady at the front desk to their professional technicians. I'm getting ready to purchase a 2018 Hyundai and plan to continue to visit A&H for all of my service needs. THANK YOU, you guys are the best and I highly recommend A&H. Keep up the GREAT work. Barbara

08/02/2018
A shop that cares
Great people to deal with who know what they are talking about. Joe, Ashley, and Dave let me know everything that I needed and my car is running great. I would recommend anyone to go to this shop.

Mickey M.
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Mickey said he has been going there for years, he has always been happy with them.

Jacob C.
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Jacob said his vehicle is fixed and the repairs seemed to be a little pricey.

RD
Ron D.
Honda Civic Si
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Ron said the business did a terrific job. The service manager, Joe, did the work. He is forthright and professional. Ron was quite impressed and will go back again. The reception person and the whole operation was very professional, and he enjoyed that.

JOHN C.
Lake Worth, FL
Acura TL
07/12/2018
Very reliable service center
This is the very best service area that I have ever used for my car repairs.

Tibor S.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Tibor said this business found the problem and took care of it quickly.

LH
LAURA H.
Boynton Beach, FL
07/08/2018
Fast, reliable, knowledgeable service for Honda Accord
I have a 2008 Honda Accord and needed to find a reliable maintenance facility to ensure the car was going to last another 100,000 miles - it has about 149,000 miles on it now. I took it to three repair shops to get estimates, and A&H was by far the most knowledgeable and comprehensive facility I found. I took the car in three times to complete all the maintenance, and everything is running great now. I pretty much have a new car after replacing the recommended items. What I liked best was they didn't try to sell me things I needed. For instance, they only replaced the brake pads instead of doing a complete replacement of pads, calipers and rotors which another shop said I needed. I am extremely satisfied and A&H will be my maintenance facility for as long as I live in this area.

CO
Carlos O.
Subaru Legacy
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Teresa. She said the business's service was excellent.

SR
Stefani R.
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Stefani said the staff were nice.

LH
LARRY H.
Toyota Sequoia
07/01/2018
professional service at a reasonable price
The staff always takes time to listen to customer concerns especially cost and offer reasonable alternatives if possible which is not possible at dealerships; the service is of the highest quality --I have been saving money here for years and the guarantee on that service has met the highest standards when I had to utilize it.

WJ
WILLIE J.
Lake Worth, FL
Acura 3.2CL
06/30/2018
A&H a service worth bragging about.
A&H is a shop I would trust their advice. You get a readout with explanation, pictures and price. They go over everything with you. Everyone involved in servicing my car were pleasant and helpful. No pressure. Joe also found a problem with my seat belts and contact the dealership to see if I had a warranty to cover cost and parts. He save me $500.00. A shop that looks out for the customer. Try A&H first.

SA
SHAWN A.
06/29/2018
Dave worked with me to fit my service in, get the job done right and on time. Very friendly, very professional group.

VR
Vicki R.
Florida
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Vicki said the business's services were quick, thorough and they took time to explain the services.

Cathleen S.
Wilmette, IL
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Cathleen said the staff gave great service.

VS
VICTORIA S.
Subaru BRZ
06/21/2018
They solved a preexisting problem
I’ve been going to my dealership for a problem I’ve been experiencing for four years. They kept telling me there was never anything wrong except for a bad car battery. They said becuz of the Florida heat that my batteries were going dead. Must of had a battery a year. I told them this wasn’t the issue. I told a n h bout the issue. Car would not start. They figured it out n replaced a switch. Have not had an issue since. Won’t go to anyone else. They’re the best.

TW
TOM W.
06/17/2018
Great prices and honest service
Always go out of their way for the customer and we've never had a bad experience. Very thorough and they help customers avoid problems by alerting you to problems before they happen. Five stars!

KT
KEN T.
INFINITI Q50
06/17/2018
Top Quality at a good value - aka “business as usual”
I’ve been going to A & H for nearly ten years through 4 cars ( wife and mine)
I totally trust them to maintain our cars in impeccable condition.
This trip was a brake replacement on my hybrid Infinity Q50
- Great communication
- Easy scheduling
- Prompt service
- Fair pricing
And always done right the first time!