JOHN H.
Hyundai Genesis
10/20/2018
100K service
Job well done and on time.

LP
LUCINDA P.
Honda Element
10/18/2018
So glad I found you all!
My window mechanism broke in my Honda Element and - as always - you all got me in quickly and fixed it that same day. I feel you are very fair with your prices and your service is top-notch! I really appreciate the ride home and back to pick up my car!! That made my day so much less stressful! If anything happens with our cars - this is where we always go!

PM
PATRICK M.
Acura MDX
10/18/2018
Very Knowlegable
We have been going to A&H for years with both our MDX's. We have had MDX's for years. the last one we turned in was a 2005 with 263,000 miles. Thanks to A&H for keeping her running for so long. We have a 2007 with 92,000 miles and a 2015 with 60,000 miles. We hope to run these great cars for many more miles and years. But only with the help of Joe and Dave at A&H.
God Bless them.

MICHELLE C.
10/14/2018
Always have excellent service at A&H an honest family owned business.
I’m always happy with the service and your honesty . Thank you.

JOE M.
Acura 3.2CL
10/13/2018
Good Mechanics
Wish I knew about this place before

KW
KENNETH W.
Acura TSX
10/11/2018
Always a pleasure they do great work and the staff is amazing
This place is a 10 from the work to the people that work there.
I’ve never seen this type of professionalism

TT
TIM T.
West Palm Beach, FL
Acura RDX
10/09/2018
Not a dealership. Has good rep
Great reputation for service.

Why no Saturdays for even 1/2 day?

JAY P.
Pompano Beach, FL
10/05/2018
Honest and excellent repair technicians
A&H has wonderful and honest repair technicians that really know their stuff. They will tell you what's wrong and and do a great job fixing it. I take both of my Honda vehicles only to A&H after having miserable experiences at other repair shops including the dealership.

ROBERT R.
Lexus ES 350
10/03/2018
Susan Ruskin
My husband was very sick in the hospital and I needed service on my car, and A&H was very accommodating in fitting me in at a very convenient time, which I really appreciated since I was so busy. I always feel we're taking our car to a friendly place with very nice people helping you. (and doing a very good job in keeping our car in top shape).

GC
GUS C.
10/03/2018
Excellent and honest work!
I am always comfortable trusting A and H with my car.

PM
Pablo M.
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Pablo said he would definitely recommend this business.

ST
Stephen T.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Honda Civic Coupe
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Stephen said the staff provided great service at a great price. They worked him into the schedule, and got him in and out quickly.

LH
LAURA H.
09/26/2018
As always - great service!
My brake lights were stuck in the on position, and A&H saw me the same day to fix the problem. I also had them do an oil change and tire rotation and they threw in the courtesy check which revealed my brake caliper was sticking. Just got back from that appointment and now everything is fixed. They are reasonably priced, very efficient, and do a great job on the repairs. Highly recommend this company to all the ladies as they will not take advantage of you.

BD
BARBARA D.
Nissan 350Z
09/25/2018
Everyone is friendly and helpful!
I like the way you keep me up to date on what you have done and what needs to be done in the future to keep my car in good shape. The your gals who answer the phone are always so cheerful and helpful and very lovely!

DAVID D.
Acura ILX
09/24/2018
Great Service and Experience
I was never satisfied with the service at my local Acura dealership. I came to A & H upon a recommendation of a friend and couldn't have been happier or more satisfied.

KG
KATHY G.
09/24/2018
Mark and Kathy Goodwin
Service and work was outstanding! Never disappointed here.

KH
Kyle H.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Kyle said he liked the staff at this business.

TOM M.
Honda Civic Coupe
09/22/2018
I was very pleased with the service
Everyone was very helpful In answering all my questions and the service was done very professionally

RA
ROB A.
09/22/2018
best shop I ever found.
Likeable folks there. It's a clean shop, and more than fair on pricing. Like the location. Always courteous. Can't say enough good. Their diagnostics are spot on. Every repair done well. Always professional. See for yourself. Each person is treated as a person, not a number.

WP
WALT P.
09/19/2018
On time, emailed to confirm appointment prior to arriving, so we had very little wait time..

Very honest, told us about warrantee service needing to be done with approximate cost.

Went above and beyond, replaced glove box lick that fell out.

Thanks!