EH
ERIC H.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
07/14/2020
Very friendly and fast service
Good price on oil change for bmw, fast friendly service

HT
HEATHER T.
MINI Countryman
07/10/2020
Replace battery
From the first person I spoke to on the phone, Robert, to the time it took to replace my battery... it was a great experience. I found out that this shop handles European cars, so for my Mini Countryman, it is now my new go to when I donโ€™t have to go to the dealer. I highly recommend!

MELISSA L.
07/08/2020
They are so reliable and always accommodating.

JOSEPH A.

GEORGE L.
Kia Forte
07/02/2020
Awesome knowledgeable courteous service
absolutely the best in customer service.
Always have the time to listen to the customer.
My kids and I have all 7 vehicles serviced at (Magnificent) Edge Automotive.

PB
PETER B.
Audi Q5
07/02/2020
efficient, professional, punctual, friendly, reasonably price
services completed as requested, as well as a "multi point preventative maintenance inspection" which was not requested, although appreciated without additional cost. my first experience with edge, i will continue to use their services and i recommend them to anyone looking for a good automotive repair shop.

AG
AMANDAH G.
Hyundai SANTA FE SPORT
07/01/2020
Tire Repair
Service was excellent. It took me no time maybe half an hour from start to finish for my tire to be repaired. The staff was courteous and the dog in the lobby was precious. Would definitely recommend again to anyone needing a mechanic.

TIMOTHY B.
Delray Beach, FL
Lincoln Town Car
06/29/2020
Excellent care taken with my car! I contacted Edge via email and I received a response from Robert very quickly. I was able to take the car in this morning and all issues were addressed for a very reasonable and fair price. I felt very comfortable leaving my car in his hands. I have a 2004 Lincoln Town Car and am extremely persnickety about who I have touch it. I feel I've found the right mechanical team, finally.

Kim S.
Summerland Key, FL
Toyota Avalon
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Kim said she was very happy with them.

Leanna M.
Delray Beach, FL
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Leanna said she has been going there for years and overall, they do good service.

JEFF K.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
06/18/2020
Very honest and polite
People at Edge are very polite and honest

FR
FERNANDO R.
Lexus GX
06/11/2020
Excellent and prompt service
Michael and his team are really efficient and trustworthy! Highly recommend them!

MAUREEN S.

SEAN P.
INFINITI QX60
06/03/2020
Excellent Service!
Fast, friendly And excellent service. Thank you!

RT
REBECCA T.
Mercedes-Benz C300
06/02/2020
Good work, fair prices & nice honorable people
Thanks Robert, Mike,( Rosey) &The whole EDGE team for always going above and beyond.