RK

no surprise charges

Porsche Cayenne
12/06/2019
Always professional
Edge is trustworthy and fair in their pricing. Robert the manager is a true professional. Would highly recommend

12/05/2019
Very excellent service thank you so much! The car is great now since I have been to your automotive repair shop.

ROBIN R.
Mercedes-Benz E400
12/05/2019
Perfect job on time

Margaret M.
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Margaret said she has had no problems with the service. The staff they do what they are supposed to.

SR

NIKKI W.
Mercedes-Benz GLE
11/20/2019
Awesome Customer Service and Pricing
I called in for an A service for my Mercedes, and not only was the cost 1/3 of the price they were charging me at Mercedes, I got in the next day and was done in an hour. I am now a forever customer!

PZ
PAULA Z.
11/17/2019
Consistently reliable
The folks at Edge are the best. They do the work in the promised time frame, their fees are reasonable and they are honest. And they have cute dogs!

RD
Rick D.
Chevrolet Camaro
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Rick said they are the best and are great people. They have integrity and they're trustworthy.

ES
EDDY S.
11/10/2019
Quality First
Professional service done right every time, Whenever I have to service my cars Edge is my choice.

AR
ARIELLE R.
10/30/2019
I'm so glad I found Edge Auto!
I'm so glad I found Edge Automotive! They fixed the AC in my car super fast and at a fair price. It's so hard to find a trusting repair shop.....I couldn't be happier.

Gavin L.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Gavin said that they do good work and they do it fast.

Subaru Legacy
10/24/2019
Wonderful automotive repair
Excellent repair and service!

GEORGE L.
Ford Transit Connect
10/23/2019
Auto repairs and maintenance.
Knowledgeable and friendly service!

MICHAEL S.
10/18/2019
Reputable service.
Great service. I have always been scared to take my car anywhere but the dealership until I found Edge Automotive. Very precise and up front details with all work. This place is always my go to for anything needed with my car.

PZ
PAULA Z.
Jaguar XJ
10/17/2019
Great, honest service
They did a great job, which came in on time and on budget. Honest mechanics... who knew this is possible? Thanks, Robert!

ROGER M.
Lexus ES 330
10/15/2019
Great Place
Had later appointment but wanted it done sooner. They worked me in. Very nice!

EP
ED P.
Mercedes-Benz E300
10/14/2019
First Timer
Good experience. Car delivered on time and the price was very fair. I will be a repeat customer.

GEORGE L.
Kia Forte
10/11/2019
"Must go to" auto repair shop!
Best repair advice and customer service.
My kids and I take all our cars to Edge!!!