MICHAEL S.
Ram Pickup
10/12/2018
Recent service experience
It is always a great experience at A & M Automotive. I appreciate their fairness and thoroughness when there are working on my Dodge Ram 2500 and will continue to give them my business.

NA
NICOLE A.
10/11/2018
They are able to answer my questions and give me some estimates over the phone. They can always get my car looked at almost right away and get work done quickly. They call me to update me on what they've found and what costs I can expect and get my approval before proceding. My dad is a former mechanic and trusts them with my car. I have been very happy with A and M and do recommend them to friends.

ROBIN W.
Acura RSX
09/29/2018
I have faith in the work and the repairs and everything is explained and out in the open. I also love the ambiance in the waiting room.
I feel I am getting good work for an honest and fair price

RONDA G.
Mandeville, LA
09/16/2018
Care of Honda Accord
I made an appointment to bring my car in because I was stranded twice when my car wouldn't start. After describing what was happening it was determined to be the car alarm causing my issues. The alarm was removed and so far so good. As long as I'm in this area they will be my go-to repair shop.

ST

KEN L.
Toyota Camry Solara
08/28/2018
2004 Toyota Camry
I hhave been bringing my Car to A & M Auto for years and have always been pleased with the service and treatment.

DEBORAH G.
Perris, CA
08/26/2018
A&M Automotive
Great place. I am comfortable using this shop. I don’t feel taken advantage of. Brittany always explains estimates and options to my satisfaction.

Toyota MR2 Spyder
08/19/2018
Always Dependable
Friendly service, and always fast and efficient work. I've returned to them whenever my car has problems and they've always worked with me on finding the best, most affordable solution. Best service I've received at any shop, from both mechanics and store front.

KJ
KENNETH J.
08/13/2018
10/10 Awesome
The entire staff are awesome from start to finish. They are honest and professional and I am so glad to have a mechanic with high values and integrity. There is nowhere else I ever want to take my car. Thank you A&M Automotive.

MARVIN W.
Canyon Lake, CA
Ford Five Hundred
07/09/2018
A&M Automotive=Great auto repair shop
Very pleasant office for an independent shop, bright and cheerful...with the neatest wall planter made of oil filler funnels. Brittany is pleasant and dedicated...I arrived ten minutes before they officially opened and there was already one customer in the lounge...wow, now that's dedication! Took my car and checked it over for the required service points and emailed me the recommendations. She called a few minutes later with prices and absolutely no pressure to do any of the services. Repair was done FAST AN D EFFICIENTLY! I continue to recommend this shop to my friends.

GP
Gerald P.
Corona, CA
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Gerald said the business was really helpful. They explained what was going on with his transmission with great detail that he able to understand.

Dylin P.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Dylin said this business has a friendly, knowledgeable, helpful staff.

Roger S.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Roger said the service was good. The employees did everything needed in a good time. He was in and out when they said he would be.

Ford Flex
06/13/2018
Brittany
Brittany lowers my anxiety about bringing my car in. Additionally, I love that she will text updates, reminders, etc.
They always are quick with diagnosing and fixing any problems that my car may be experiencing.

Chase M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Chase said the staff did a good job.

AG
Al G.
Corona, CA
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Al said the service from Brittany was good. He was very pleased with the service overall and the follow up.

HC
HENRY C.
Jeep Liberty
05/25/2018
Preparing for summer travels
As before, everyone at A & M Auto did not disappoint me; current issues were explained in details and solutions suggested.
Performed repairs solved these issues, which no longer exist.
Also, the shuttle service was a great addition to this whole experience.
Thank you A & M for taking good care of your customers!

NU
Nolan U.
Menifee, CA
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Nolan said the staff do great quality work and the prices are fair as well.

PC
Paul C.
Hemet, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Paul said he has used the business for 25 years. Adam and the staff are efficient, and they always treat him well.

Murrieta, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
05/22/2018
Customer service
Great customer service and quality work.