LARRY M.
01/16/2020
Truck maint
Many issues with brakes and electrical, they found and fixed the problems. Best service possible.

MY
MARK Y.
01/15/2020
Integrity,knowledge, customer service,
I am very thankful that this business exists.It is a good feeling when a repair shop such as this wants your business and you can tell they do from the minute you walk in.Courtesy, respect, and confidence in knowing what there doing gave me peace of mind that very few if any other auto repair shops have ever done for me.Thanks to Brittany, Victoria, and all the mechanics who performed the work on my truck. Good Job

PB
PAUL B.
Buick LaCrosse
01/09/2020
Friendly staff, beautiful bathroom, lol.
I feel they are honest and charge an appropriate fee. This time especially my car was ready at the time promised. It really a pleasure to deal with the gals but I hope I don’t need to see them again too soon, lol. I need to pay off present repairs! I haven met the men, I guess they are outside working hard! The location is convenient for us and I trust them with my very important car!!

STEVEN M.
Murrieta, CA
Toyota Echo
12/31/2019
Stress less auto repair
Work was done efficiently, for a reasonable price and with no up-selling.

MIKE H.
12/24/2019
Great service quality work honest and reasonable.

DEBORAH G.
Perris, CA
12/18/2019
Always Great Service and Work
I came in for a oil change and a little fender repair. I had been in a little fender bender the day before and it had separated the bumper a little. They took me right in had the oil change and the fender clipped back into place in an hour. Made it to a doctor appt. on time. Great Work! Looks like new

DANIJO S.
Murrieta, CA
12/16/2019
Great Customer Service, Friendly Staff, Good Pricing
A & M Automotive always take care of their customer's. They are an honest automotive repair shop and they do a great job explaining exactly what needs to be done to fix your car. I would Highly recommend them to family and friends

WH
WENDY H.
Banning, CA
Toyota Yaris iA
12/06/2019
Great and fast service
I went in..no appt...needed a battery...they were able to test and install right away.. Great Service...I will be back

ST
SIMON T.
Nissan Armada
12/04/2019
Outstanding service and honest

BETTY M.
11/26/2019
Great service with integrity
I trust A & M Auto, completely to give me honest answers. I find the staff is conscientious and efficient .
Brittany is great.

DARRIN W.
11/14/2019
Above and beyond
The customer service is great. Brittany took good care of my wife and I . Our old truck needed the works. They got it done quickly and reasonable prices. We are completely satisfied and will definitely recommend A & M automotive. They went above and beyond for us thank you.

JOHN C.
Sun City, CA
Acura Integra
11/07/2019
Service, honesty, great prices and wonderful people!
The title of my review says it best. My car is an acura and I took it to my local mechanic who has been servicing my car for the six years I have lived here. He is good and honest and he told me it was beyond him and I should take it to a auto electrician or better yet to the acura dealer. I took it to the dealer and they could find nothing wrong and suggested maybe we were leaving something on to run down the battery. Then I looked for auto electricians and found A and M listed. It is fairly close to where I live so I took it in. Finally I found someone ready and willing to work on the problem. They removed all the old wiring from four previous alarms I had (the car is 21 years old) which my mechanic had mentioned but that is what I think is the reason he told me to try someone more qualified and the dealer never mentioned it or offered to correct it. A and M offered to and suggested I should have it removed which is exactly what I wanted and think should be done. The price was very reasonable. Now this may or may not solve my electrical problem-The exact problem has not yet been discovered. This is in no way A an M's fault as the problem is intermittant (occurring from 33 days to as long as 9 months) and they are ready and willing to keep the car as long as neccessary to define and solve this situation-I had to take it back for use with visitors coming. NO ONE else has offered to do this and I appreciate it and am just waiting for it to occur again so I can take it back to them-I have complete faith and trust in them. One lady at the desk jokingly asked "why to we get the tough ones?" Be cause they are the BEST! If you are looking for a GOOD mechanic with reasonable prices and fantastic people to deal with-this is the place!

DANIELLE H.
Sun City, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
10/30/2019
Great service provided
I was referred to A&M by a mechanic friend. I had a transmission and oil leak. A&M had to unexpectedly keep my car overnight because the bolts holding the pan in place were stuck and they kept having to soak them to get them to loosen. I had rented a car for the day and A&M took some money off the cost of the repair to compensate me for my inconvenience. The ladies at the front desk were so friendly and knowledgable and I will be coming back for sure!

EG
EDWIN G.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
10/05/2019
super excellent honest service you can trust
Am very happy and pleased with the service I get when I take my three vehicles in for service at A&M auto. Not long ago I took my corvette for an oil change at an other so called honest place run by a christian man,so he says which resulted in $4,000.00 worth of brake work because someone put power steering fluid in the master clylender which caused alot of damage to the brake system...and of course they denied it but tests done showed different. Not even a sorry or I'll help pay for the damages.Thanks to A&M Auto and there team of professionals the issue was corrected and my vette runs better then when I got it. All my vehicles always run better after getting them serviced at A&M.
Thank you Adam and Britney for the great honest service.
Thanks