ST

MN
MIKE N.
Murrieta, CA
01/04/2019
The staff inside the office and in the garage are the best you'll find anywhere and their work is trustworthy!
I discovered A&M Automotive during official city business. I could tell immediately that, having been raised around auto repair shops, this was a place I could bring my own vehicles to and be confident the work was properly done. I have a 2004 Mustang GT convertible I plan on restoring now that I'm retiring. I took it to them for major work and am completely satisfied with the results. It boils down to one word when entrusting a vehicle to others, hoping everything gets done right. Trust! You can trust A&M Automotive. They also happen to be very nice people!😉

KW
KEN W.
12/21/2018
They stand behind there work.
They explain what the problem is and are able to fix it, within a timely manner. At a reasonable cost.

AR
ANNE R.
Toyota Matrix
12/12/2018
No complaints
Always pleasant and willing to give advice review your problems and advise which is more important to do first. wait time is good . No complaints about work done. Cost is reasonable

Lexus CT 200h
12/07/2018
Finally found an honest, reliable mechanic
Took our car in to have a headlight assembly installed. We were quoted a fair price and they were transparent and honest and had our car repaired quickly. The staff was knowledgeable and very friendly and we will definitely be using their service in the future.

DEBORAH G.
Perris, CA
12/04/2018
Trust
I trust them to do only what is necessary and approved. They do their best work for me and are thorough

PB
PAUL B.
Buick LaCrosse
12/02/2018
Britany makes it a pleasure to bring a sick car in for repairs! I really appreciate that she tries to find the most economical way to do the fix! Then you guys do the job!!! I only wish it didn’t take all day every time!
Sorry I wrote in the wrong space!!! Beverly

JENIFER W.
Dodge Journey
10/23/2018
Excellent service all around
This company was on my side dealing with a warranty issue. I didn’t have to do anything with paperwork or phone calls. They took care of everything. All the employees were kind and knowledgeable about what might be happening with my SUV. My SUV is running great. I will definitely be referring my family and friends to A&M Automotive.

KL
Katrina L.
Corona, CA
10/22/2018
Reliable and considering .
I had an exalant experience with A & M Automotive . Very reliable, very considering. I had a lot of question regarding there services and Kimberly was very patient to answer every one of them. Will be back for sure and will recommend to anyone.

MICHAEL S.
Temecula, CA
Ram Pickup
10/12/2018
Recent service experience
It is always a great experience at A & M Automotive. I appreciate their fairness and thoroughness when there are working on my Dodge Ram 2500 and will continue to give them my business.

NA
NICOLE A.
10/11/2018
They are able to answer my questions and give me some estimates over the phone. They can always get my car looked at almost right away and get work done quickly. They call me to update me on what they've found and what costs I can expect and get my approval before proceding. My dad is a former mechanic and trusts them with my car. I have been very happy with A and M and do recommend them to friends.

ROBIN W.
Acura RSX
09/29/2018
I have faith in the work and the repairs and everything is explained and out in the open. I also love the ambiance in the waiting room.
I feel I am getting good work for an honest and fair price

RONDA G.
Mandeville, LA
09/16/2018
Care of Honda Accord
I made an appointment to bring my car in because I was stranded twice when my car wouldn't start. After describing what was happening it was determined to be the car alarm causing my issues. The alarm was removed and so far so good. As long as I'm in this area they will be my go-to repair shop.

ST

Temecula, CA
Toyota Camry Solara
08/28/2018
2004 Toyota Camry
I hhave been bringing my Car to A & M Auto for years and have always been pleased with the service and treatment.

DEBORAH G.
Perris, CA
08/26/2018
A&M Automotive
Great place. I am comfortable using this shop. I don’t feel taken advantage of. Brittany always explains estimates and options to my satisfaction.

Toyota MR2 Spyder
08/19/2018
Always Dependable
Friendly service, and always fast and efficient work. I've returned to them whenever my car has problems and they've always worked with me on finding the best, most affordable solution. Best service I've received at any shop, from both mechanics and store front.

KJ
KENNETH J.
08/13/2018
10/10 Awesome
The entire staff are awesome from start to finish. They are honest and professional and I am so glad to have a mechanic with high values and integrity. There is nowhere else I ever want to take my car. Thank you A&M Automotive.