Jason G.
Ram 1500
06/24/2021
Airbag installation 2017 ram 1500
Great customer service. Good price and got it done in a day.

TL
Tom L.
06/24/2021
A & A Auto fair prices,professionalism and flexibity
We have taken our vehicles to A & A since 2018 after moving from another state. They have provided thorough service at a reasonable price in a friendly atmosphere.

KN
Kim N.
06/23/2021
It made my day to receive a call that my car was done and passed inspection. A and A was friendly and also told me they would bring my car to me.

Jackie G.
06/22/2021
Willing to work with you
I can't say enough about the owners of this establishment. Having family who has been customers and an employee at one time since the days of Wiggins Chevrolet, they continue to bring that family owned feeling to the business. They try to do what they can for you and work with those who have experienced the change after so many years of it being Duvall Chevrolet.

JY
James Y.
06/19/2021 Category: Service
James said the staff members are so kind , bring him home, pick him up and he enjoys doing business with them. He is well pleased and it is a pleasure to do business with them.

CK
Chris K.
Honda Civic Coupe
06/18/2021
Chris Knoster
I am very pleased with the service I recieved . I am used to a very clean & orderly place of business (formerly in N.J.).

Judy W.
New Providence, PA
06/17/2021
Personal touch
Everyone so nice & caring. Professionals & reasonable prices.

BG
Barbara W G.
06/16/2021
A & A Auto
So happy to have A & A near me. They are wonderful for my car AND for me. I so appreciate the people who work here from Carrie in the office to all the technicians out in the garage with all their knowledge. Also, their
helpfulness and thoughtfulness for the customers make A. & A a winner! Thank you for what you do !

FC
Frank (Anthony) C.
Buick Park Avenue
06/15/2021
Great experience
I am very thankful they were able to fit my car in for repair on a very busy week. Radiator was replaced and the repair was successful. No more leaks!

GT
Gareth T.
06/14/2021
I had to wait only a few days to get an appointment. The service was great, and the waiting area was equipped with snacks and Keurig machine with choices. Everyone was pleasant. Had the car inspected for a reasonable price.

ST
Scott T.
06/10/2021
Very professional and Friendly
I took my Truck in for inspection it needed a lot of work done for it to pass. The office staff and mechanics touched base with me kept me well informed and had all the repairs done in a timely fashion. I'm so grateful for A&A Auto Body for keeping my Truck an extra day for repairs on top of the full schedule they had, Thanks Again!!

Marianne S.
06/10/2021
Great auto shop
Very professional and very friendly. They make every effort to accommodate the customer and we really appreciate that.

PF
Peter F.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/10/2021 Category: Service
Peter said it was good, but he hasn't seen the vehicle yet.

John D.

Lynn Y.
Mercury Grand Marquis
06/04/2021
Love this place
Everyone is warm and friendly and work performed is top of the line. I trust my vehicles to their care.