MX
Oceanside, CA
BMW 128i
11/04/2019
BMW Damsel in Distress
The reviews I read online about A and J were right and they even made it easy to schedule service with their website appointment request form. They took care of my girls check engine light issue and they found a nail in my tire w their thorough inspection. I highly recommend them if you want the job done right the first time!

BP
Brad P.
Toyota Matrix
Quick, Friendly Service
The entire staff is friendly, they really know their stuff and explained all my options for the work needed, and they fixed my car in less time than they estimated. I would definitely recommend A and J Auto Service.

Jeff B.
Good Communication
I had several things done to my car over several days. They were great about keeping me informed, letting me know what they found, and explaining my options. They were able to tell me what each option would cost and didn't pressure me. The work performed came out great.

HB
Halle B.
Ford Econoline Wagon
Great People & Service
I have been coming to A and J Auto Service for 6 years now and I have never been disappointed or unhappy with my service.

Marilyn M.
Cadillac Eldorado
09/22/2019
Dependable and Honest
You know that any work will be done properly. I don't mind paying a little more for honest and dependable work.