MK
Marilyn K.
Lincoln Town Car
02/19/2019
Very satisfied
I’m thrilled that they listened to me and took care of my concerns.

LE
Lauren E.
02/19/2019
Excellent service!
Staff are friendly and professional, they diagnosed and repaired my car quickly, kept lines of communication open so I knew what was going on, and charged a reasonable rate- highly recommended!!!

D
D.
Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW
02/15/2019
Great effort by all .
What great group of techs they were awesome .

HR
Harold R.
Ford Edge
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Harold said the staff members are personable. They checked everything out first, then called him. He had an overall good experience and everything worked out.

Robert R.
Ohio
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Robert said Terry always provided good service to him.

John B.
02/12/2019
Stop in to see if I had a tie rod problem because a vibration in front wheels. They took the truck straight back put on the lift came back out to tell me yes I did. So I said to make me appointment and they said they could do better than that if I had the time they would have it fixed as I waited today. Within an hour I was back on the road. I couldn't have asked for better service if I did it myself. Thank you Terry and your crew at A&M

KL
Kim L.
02/09/2019
I trust A & M to keep my cars up and running without adding in extra, unnecessary repairs.

Ben S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/01/2019
New battery
Thanks again Terry, Great Service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SP
Sam P.
01/30/2019
Great service all around!
I like that every effort is made to get my vehcile fixed the same day.

Chevrolet Suburban
01/29/2019
Personal Service
Busy at the time of quote request so not a prompt reply, but when I was ready for the actual service, with a day notice I was in and out.

BJ
Brandon J.
01/23/2019
Good company
Very fast and friendly. Got the job done

Daryl B.
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Daryl said the business is the very best and they've always helped him out in emergency situations.

NC
Nancy C.
Ohio
Geo Prizm
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Nancy said she is still not getting any heat inside the vehicle.

KL
Kathy L.
Scio, OH
GMC Yukon
01/19/2019
Honest and professional service
All of the guys are very knowledgeable and most importantly, honest. I was new to the area 2 years ago and they were recommended. I am so happy I found them and will never take my cars anywhere else. Top notch service from day one!

PS
Patti S.
Chevrolet Traverse
01/19/2019
Great honest service!
Trustworthy friendly service. Wouldn’t take my car anywhere else.

Marie M.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Marie said this business is so good to her, she can trust what they say.

Ryan W.
01/17/2019
Best around!!!
Won’t find a better shop to take your vehicle to!! We got our 1987 Ford truck that had been sitting for about 8 years fixed here and couldn’t have asked for better service! Thank you for bringing my Grandpas truck back to life!

GC
Greg C.
01/17/2019
Very pleased
This was my second time using them for repairs on my aging truck... once again they were timely professional and honest. You can't go wrong with these expert mechanics. Best in the area.... maybe anywhere! Thanks.

Shirley M.
Dundee, OH
Buick Park Avenue
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Shirley said they did a good job.

FM
Fred M.
Canton, OH
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Fred said they've been going to the business for some time now. They are the only ones that they would trust their vehicle to.