MZ
New Philadelphia, OH
Ram 1500
06/24/2020
Amazing Customer Service
I love this place!! Everytime I come to get anything type of service done for my one of my vehicles, I always get a straight and honest answer. This is the only place I will let service my vehicles!
100% recommended.

TN
Tim N.
Canton, OH
06/18/2020
My car
This is the 2nd time taking myvehcal there. The serves is excellent, very friendly. Very negligible. And completes work on time.

06/18/2020
Courteous, knowledgeable, reasonable service.
Took my Toyota pickup truck for service and a dead battery. Checked the truck out and replaced battery. Friendly reliableable service.

Jerry D.
FIAT 500
06/16/2020
Great job !!
Great job as usual by crew at A & M... Great job on analyzing and replacing my wheel bearing in timely manner. I'm very happy with them.

IB
Ivy B.
Chevrolet Cobalt
06/15/2020
Excellent repair services you can afford
Overall had a great experience. The employees there treat you like family and make sure your car is ready to go. Been going here for years same great service everytime.

06/12/2020
Knowledgeable
Friendly, knowledgeable ,reasonable charges and prompt service.

06/12/2020
Great service all around. Good prices, honest place to take you vehicle.

Daniel H.
Ford Thunderbird
06/10/2020
Attention to detail and good customer service
From the time I booked the appointment until I picked up my car, the same high level of customer service was demonstrated by Terry and Brent.

This is the same service I have experienced for 33yrs of having A&M Service work on my cars.

Jennifer S.
Hyundai Tucson
06/05/2020
Great service !
The guys always go above and beyond to take care of my entire family’s automotive repair needs!

BR
Byron R.
Audi allroad
06/04/2020
2013 Audi Allroad
Professional service at a reasonable price.

Judy L.
06/03/2020
Honest and reliable
Excellent service every time we go there !

Jeremiah G.
Uhrichsville, OH
Honda HR-V
05/30/2020
The work here is great, workers with great experience.
The work here is great, workers with great experience.

New Philadelphia, OH
Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW
05/27/2020
The great fast service.
Just can't say enough the service here is excellent.

Debbie G.
Canton, OH
05/26/2020
Awesome experience
I got the best deal on tires...good enough to drive down here from North Canton! They were also friendly and efficient. Vehicle was completed when they said it would be. I also asked them to look for the source of a tattle in my front end. He listed all that they checked and said everything looked great. Many places would’ve FOUND something just to make more money. I’d recommend this business to anyone.

LW
Linda W.
Saturn VUE
05/22/2020
Courtesy service and kind care.
The problem was clearly explained and an amount given to pay. There turned out to be another problem found during the repair & it was explained clearly. The work was done in a very timely manner. I will go back to this car repair center & recommend it’s to others.