Michelle C.
Southbridge, MA
INFINITI QX60
07/15/2020
Honest, reliable and exceptional work quality
John has always been very accommodating with our family vehicles. He is honest and the quality of the work is exceptional. He is the only mechanic I have ever trusted to do what is needed and not suggest unnecessary work. I would recommend him to anyone.

CJ
Cindy J.
Chevrolet Traverse
07/11/2020 Category: Service
Cindy said the staff got the job done quick and at a reasonable price.

Renee G.
North Smithfield, RI
07/03/2020
Another Fix!
A & W is the place I bring my cars for service over and over again.

Rachel G.
Jeep Cherokee
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Rachel said the owner was very kind and got her vehicle taken care of very quickly.

Lori M.
06/24/2020
A & w Tire provides superior service
John and Ira at A & W Tire are very honest and professional. They’re advice regarding service is just what is needed to keep your vehicle in tip top condition without stressing your wallet. They only do what’s needed - and no hidden charges. I just love A&W Tire and would highly recommend them to anyone,s especially my friends and family!

Lincoln, RI
06/24/2020
Satisfied customer
The best part of this service is they don't try to sell you things you don't need. They repair what is needed unlike many other service stations.

JI
James I.
Kia Optima
06/23/2020
State inspection
Always easy to schedule service. Reliable, trustworthy and Great communication Throughout the service.

BG
Bill G.
Charlton, MA
06/23/2020
Always excellent consistent repairs.
I have been doing business with A&W for a number of years. They have been servicing my vehicle, my wife's and 3 children. I always know that our vehicles are in good hands. I plan to have them service our vehicles for many years to come.

Jason S.
North Attleboro, MA
06/22/2020
The Best
The best in the business. They really show a great care for the customer and perform top quality work. Highly recommend.

Dorothy C.
Cadillac DeVille
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Dorothy said she thinks they did a good job.

RD
Richard D.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/19/2020
always dependable and very social
Been going to A & W for over 20 years very dependable, always on time and never had a problem with him and I will continue to be his customer for another 25 years

Jessica F.
Hyundai Tucson
06/14/2020
Great place
I always have great service John and his crew are so professional. If you car needs repair I highly recommend A and W

James D.
Honda Accord Coupe
06/11/2020
Quality repair work at fair prices and excellent customer service
Time after time, John and A&W Auto staff consistently provide the best car repair service around. I was referred to A&W several years ago and immediately experienced what all my co-workers and friends were talking about. I have brought all our vehicles here ever since.
If you need repair work, there is no place in the MA/RI region that provides this kind of customer satisfaction. I usually have my car picked up at my office in Smithfield, but due to the quarantine, was working from home. No problem. John drove the 30 minutes to get my car, provided updates via text and phone (when discussion was needed on parts, etc.) did the work for a very fair price, and dropped it back in my driveway.
You cannot go wrong doing business with A&W. There just aren't many instances in life anymore where you get above and beyond what you pay for. I no longer stress about car repair logistics (are we going to get gouged? how many days will we have to wait? will we be left guessing on what is happening? how do we arrange rides to drop off or pick up? etc.).

Renee G.
North Smithfield, RI
06/01/2020
A and W stands behind thier work!
I highly recommend A and W as the mechanics are tenacious in fixing problems with your vehicle! They stand behind their work and settle issues even if it takes multiple visits.

Dawn D.
05/29/2020
They're nice. I've gone here on and off for years because I moved away and then came back to the area. But i prefer them...they're always nice when I go there, theyre not overly expensive, and they work crazy fast (especially since the corona stuff)...My last two car repairs were done the same day I dropped the car off! You cant beat that. They'll even pick up your car for you if you need. Last time I dropped my car off I had an additional small problem and they fixed it ..no charge! Super cheap oil changes too. They're my go to.