BILL H.
11/08/2019
True Professionalism
The guys at A-ford-able Automotive are top notch. It's comforting knowing I can trust them with all my vehicle needs. You can tell they really care about what they do. They are good, honest, trustworthy, professionals! Thank you guys, keep up the good work and you'll always have a customer in me!

Mike S.
11/08/2019
Great job. Great people.

VH
Vicky H.
Palm Coast, FL
11/05/2019
Car Maintenance
My first visit with A Ford Able auto shop and I found the individuals that helped me out to be honest about what was needed for my car. I will continue to use this auto shop for further maintenance

JUNE A.
Palatka, FL
Isuzu Trooper
10/30/2019
Friendly, helpful and explained my service

SG
Sammy G.
Cadillac CTS
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Sammy said the business is good. The employees are friendly, nice, and take care of him.

FM
FRANK M.
Ford Bronco
10/15/2019
Bronco mania
Nice folks know there stuff easy to communicate with got truck my truck back quick thank you.

Ron C.
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Ron said he is happy with the work that was done on his vehicle. He has been going to the business for many years and knows he can trust them. He will continue to recommend them to others.

EH
Eason H.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
10/12/2019
Ford F-250 Diesel
Good customer service and friendly.

SPIRIT S.
10/12/2019
F250
Excellent job as always!

Dillion H.
10/09/2019
A-Ford-Able Lives Up To Their Name
A-Ford-able Auto took care of my issues in a sound and concise matter. They thoroughly looked over my vehicle after I ran over a deer and took their time to assess the damage. They had me back up and running in no time and didn’t charge me an arm and a leg to get me back on the road.

NN
NANCY N.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Lexus ES 350
10/03/2019
Cat and coffee plus great service

Al M.
Ram 1500
09/29/2019
Good job...
did a good job rebuilding the rear differential in my Ram... will be my go to shop in the future

SF
STEVE F.
Ford Expedition
09/19/2019
Outstanding !!!!
Whenever I've stopped in with a question or problem with my Ford Expedition - Either Jim or Dan have given me a straight answer and fix for my problem. Their costs have always been reasonable and complete with no surprises. No matter what ...they always had the time .... it made me feel important enough. It's been over 13 years now .... and I will continue using their services.

EL
ERNST L.
09/18/2019
Mess up my BMW X5
Take BMW X5 for simple oil change,yesterday 9/17 after driving home engine check light came on saying engine reduce power. DTC malfunction
Take it back to shop and they couldn't figure out what was wrong ,couldn't even get a code
Took it to Another shop and got P13C9 code Camshaft stuck ,vanno solenoid, vanno sensor malfunction, had to do my own reserch and found probably causese ,one was missing oil cap insert ,took it back to shop next day and demanded them to open oil filter Cap .and Bam !!! Oil cap insert was missing "still in old filter " no O rings was there even though every new oil filter comes with it. They correct it , test and apologize for miss happ!! ...But it could have damaged my engine ...

Mike S.
09/18/2019
Excellent care
As always the team at Affordable took great care of my van and me. They are on top of what needs to be done and always do it in a timely manner.

AV
Amy V.
09/15/2019
Tire repair
Let me tell you how wonderful and honest this place is!! So I had a piece of metal in my tire. I took it to Good year tire, the Manager walked out with me and looked at my tire and said it would need a New tire within seconds, without even really examining it. We then go inside for prices on a new tire. Very pricey! I had to talk to my husband about it first. So I left Good Year tire and a friend of mine had recommended Affordable Auto to me. She Always takes her vehicles there and has for many years. So I decided to take it over there and see what they say! I am So thankful that I did!! She told me to ask for Danny, in which I did. Danny was very nice and took my car back to look at the tire. No he didn’t just come look at it, he actually took my car in to examine the tire better. He came back 5 minutes later and gave me my keys and said I was all set. I thought maybe they were able to plug it. He said when they examined the tire, they realized the piece of metal was in between the grooves of my tire and had not punctured the tire. Not only did he take the time to look at it right away, but he was honest. He could have tried to sell me a new tire. I had not told him that i had been to Good Year tire minutes before. In fact, he would not even take any money! From that point on, I decided that I would always take my vehicles to Affordable Auto! Best place in town for Auto repair of any kind!!

AV
AMY V.
Mitsubishi Outlander
09/15/2019
Always a great experience with Affordable Auto! They are very honest and helpful! Wouldn’t take my car anywhere else!

John S.
Palatka, FL
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
09/13/2019
Very knowledgeable and quick
I dropped my truck off without notice and had it back within a couple days.

DAVE W.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/07/2019
Awesome service
This is a great place to have whatever you need done to your vehicle. Great service, great people, their always honest with you and tell you exactly what needs to be done. I would gladly recommend them to anyone. Thank you affordable auto care.

SHARIN B.
08/17/2019
Honest, fair and friendly service.
I never have to question repairs that Jim says the car needs. Trust is a wonderful thing and I trust them unquestionably. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else.