KL
KIM L.
GMC Safari
05/16/2019
Was not too busy to help
I had my van at an auto place for 3 days and when I called to check on the status the owner told me he had not even looked at it. After getting my keys and taking it to Affordable I was notified the next to day the problem. Price never got raised it stayed the same. My van is back.

Donna M.
Ford Thunderbird
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Donna said she was very happy with her service.

WJ
WAYNE J.
05/08/2019
Great service and work
I always get a through evaluation of my problem and good options to fix it. Friendly service and very fair prices for all services and repairs.
I've trusted them to work on all my Fords, Lincolns and Mercury for 12 years.

JOE M.
05/08/2019
They know what they're doing and they're awesome people to work with
They know what they're doing they do what they tell you they're going to do and not extra without asking plus there are some people to work with super nice people I don't go anywhere but here

KH
KATHLEEN H.
04/28/2019
Honest and reliable
What we thought was going to be a several thousand dollar job turned out to be such a blessing!
The people at this facility are very honest and thorough. For under 500.00 we were on the road again.
Thanks to all!

EC
EMILLY C.
04/23/2019
Wonderful service at A fordable
The staff are ALWAYS so welcoming and friendly. My car got serviced yesterday and as ALWAYS I was so pleased.

CK
CARSTEN K.
Scion xB
04/22/2019
GREAT TEAM GREAT JOB
Great team. friendly, fast and very high knowledge about their work on cars.
Diagnose was always very correct and honest.

DEBORAH S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/20/2019
Late for appointment
The boys were great got me in and out in no time, great service

KF
KEVIN F.
Richmond, VA
04/16/2019
Strangers you helped that were moving to Florida appreciate you
We broke down on 95 with a blown motor. We dropped off at your store and left it, praying you could fix it. Dan, you were upfront and honest and I believe did a great job and helped me get it towed to my location. I truly appreciate your help, and the fact that my car was loaded with all of my belongings, and you kept them safe. Thank you so much

TD
Thomas D.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Holly. She said she literally can't say enough about the place, they are the nicest people who provide good service and very reasonable prices. She and her husband couldn't be more satisfied. They were just in the other day and were thrilled once again by how they were treated.

ROGER C.
04/07/2019
Honesty
The owner is honest and trustworthy. His prices are reasonable and he does not gauge anyone. He is a good mechanic and you can rely on him to know what is wrong with your vehicle when he checks it out.

JIM G.
Kia Soul
04/06/2019
Price & Service
Great people. Great fast and knowledgeable service. A very reasonable price for that service. Lived in St. Aug for 30 years and they are far and away the best st what they do.

WY
WILLIAM Y.
04/05/2019
Efficient, courteous, friendly and reasonably priced.
Outstanding

John S.
Palatka, FL
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
04/05/2019
They are always prompt and courteous. Also, they can always get me in quick so my downtime is limited. Very knowledgeable staff.

V
Valued Customer
Chevrolet Uplander
04/02/2019
great work
You guys go over and above expectations.

Jennie M.
Toyota Avalon
04/01/2019
Very accommodating and personal. They are great!!
They are so friendly, accommodating and personal. They go above and behind and are very reasonable as well. Highly recommend.

Jerry M.
03/25/2019
The people
The people are always friendly and their work is great

AV
ALBI V.
Ford Excursion
03/22/2019
Excellent Work. Good Prices
I have been taking my Excursion to A-Ford-Able for 5 years now. They always treat me right. Great work, fast, at a fair price. They always stand behind their work.

Dale and Sheila R.
03/20/2019
I trust them to work on my truck
A-ford-able maintains the right combination of service and affordability that allows me to keep driving my truck and avoid that new truck payment that is inevitable at some point.

AW
ANGLENA W.
03/15/2019
Great Service!
Thank you so much to Danny, Jim, Jenny, Bob and the super talented mechanics at Affordable for keeping my teenage Ford on the road! I drive a long way to have my vehicle serviced here instead of taking it to shops or the dealership which are closer to my home. Because I often have to sit and wait with my vehicle I appreciate that the awesome mechanics at Affordable are quick to diagnose and let me know how long a repair might take. Affordable always saves me $$ over other shops & the dealer. They are kind and make sure to try to explain problems so they are clear to me.