TP
TED P.
02/14/2019
Ted’s Review
Good work done promptly and well

TV
TONY V.
02/14/2019
Trustworthy
Moved down from NY and was hoping to find a good mechanic like I had in NY. Key was some I could trust and have confidence in. Affordable was exactly what I was looking for. A family business that cares.

Kerry M.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Kerry said they are excellent.

DAWN B.
02/07/2019
Great service and very reasonable prices and I trust them. They are always ready for me at my appointment time and I’m out in less time than any other garage I’ve used.

Buick Verano
02/06/2019
Overall
Customer for over 3 years. They are reliable, quick, trust worthy and excellent communication. They will not push for an unnecessary repair but understand the importance of major items or potinetial issues regardless of make or model.

Mike S.
02/04/2019
Great job
We always appreciate the work you do on our vehicles to keep us on the road.

JACK B.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/31/2019
Great work!
My truck was repaired and runs better now than when I purchased it used. I am very happy with their work.

JENNIFER H.
Lincoln MKT
01/30/2019
Awesome is the standard at Affordable
Chris Danny and Jenny make me feel like family when I come in with needs. I knew something needed immediate attention this week when my brakes were making grinding noises. They looked at it immediately ordered parts and had new brakes for me out the door right away. It never hurts to have Bob the office cat keeping me company while I waited. This entire shop cares genuinely about their customers and I always feel it!

HE
HAROLD E.
GMC Terrain
01/30/2019
Pricing is a plus and great customer service
Love this place great work pricing is reasonable.Great customer service. I highly recommend them.

DO
DAN O.
Nissan Murano
01/25/2019
Jim and Team treat you like family.
Jim and team treat you like family.
Quality service everytime.
Definitely recommended.

AJ
Audrey J.
Buick Rendezvous
01/15/2019
Car fixed the right way!
I can always depend on Jim and Danny to take excellent care of my vehicles. I have 100% trust in these gentlemen to take care of the issue at hand in the most cost effective manner. Jim runs a top-notch business and they have my loyalty.

JAMES B.
01/07/2019
F-350 Diesel Work
Work was completed as promised for a fair price. Front end, transmission, and fuel system components repaired.

AC
AJ C.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/06/2019
More super service
Jim, Danny, Jenny and company got me back on the road really quickly after my car surprised me on New Year's Day on the way home from church with a catalytic converter failure. Can you think of a better way to start the New Year? If so, PLEASE don't tell me! Anyway, the problem was immediately diagnosed, recommended repair was discussed, parts ordered and repair completed by Friday. Very pleased. You just can't put a price on the service this crew provides. Many thanks to all.

EG
Elizabeth G.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Elizabeth's husband. He said the business was able to get them in quickly and it was good work. He stated he is comfortable about taking his vehicle there.

Mike H.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Mike said this business was very honest. They kept him up to date but it took a very long time.

Elkton, FL
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/11/2018
Oil Change
An oil change was performed in a timely manner. The employees were friendly and courteous. During other appointments, other services were recommended and done. I have confidence in A-Ford-Able's abilities.

KG
KIM G.
Mazda CX-5
12/10/2018
Kim G
I have been doing business with Affordable for many years. Tried other places and always come back. The folks are friendly, honest, dependable. And then there’s Bob The Cat!

Ford Econoline Wagon
11/27/2018
Best auto repair I know
Dany and the whole team at A-Ford-able is awesome. The work they do is second to none. They fixed my truck truck a few times with different problems. And they fix it right the first time every time. And their prices are reasonable. AAAAA for sure! Highly recommend!

SF
STEVE F.
Ford Expedition
11/25/2018
Outstanding
Service is GREAT & they know their cars. Very FRIENDLY !!!

MT
MARLEE T.
Kia Optima
11/23/2018
Jim was awesome.. got to the root of the problem with my car.very professional and nice.