Business Solutions

A Street Automotive

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
05/09/2022
A Street did an excellent job. They are straightforward, competent, efficient and helpful.

CR
Charles R.
11/04/2020
A Street Automotive Does Excellent Work: On my 1999 Ford windstar SE
A Street Automotive Does Excellent Work: Thanks to Rob The manager at A Street Automotive

Kathryn M.
09/13/2020
BEWARE
We took our sons car in to be fixed for a leaking transmission. Unfortunately my son mistakenly told the person at the front desk that he thought it was a...

Deanna P.
05/27/2020
Friendly staff (Joe), very clean waiting area and honest.
My car was in trouble and they got me in immediately. Honest and up front about costs and kept me informed. Had to replace a few minor things that came up...

03/02/2020
Very professional and attentive to my needs
Fair pricing, they know what they are doing, and complete the work quickly to my satisfaction !!!