Sheree C.
05/04/2019
Outstanding customer service!!!!!!
Rob,Albert and the technicians at A St Automotive are absolutely the best I have ever dealt with for all my car issues!!!
First time I brought my Hyundai Accent in was to have it realigned from a fight it got into with a ditch. They got her up and running in no time!
The second time in, she need new sensors and catalytic converters. This time, she had to stay overnight for a few days , but they worked as fast and diligently as possible to get me on the road again... They really are concerned that you have as little down time as possible and I really appreciate that!!!
They treat you like royalty and are very kind and courteous. I trust these guys and A St Automotive will be the only place I will bring my car to for all her needs from now on!
Thanks so much to the whole team and Rob at A St Automotive!!!

Sheree C.
05/03/2019
Blue Girl is mobile again!!!!
The first time I brought my little 3 door Hyundai hatchback to A St Automotive, I had ended up in a ditch and it threw my alignment out of whack. Rob and his team got my little car back up and running in no time!
The second time, my issues were more complicated but again, Rob and his team did everything in their power to get me back on the road in record time and on my way. I am a one car family so having my car running and back on the road ASAP, is of the utmost importance! Rob, Albert and their team of extremely courteous and polite mechanics are second to none! I will be bringing my present car and any future cars to A St Automotive without hesitation!

Dawn D.
04/19/2018
They seem to really care about their customers.
I came in for a situation which had been "dealt with" under previous ownership.
After I explained my frustration, they took the car for the day. I was called several hours later and they stated they couldn't get the car to do what I said it was doing. {Figures, right?} I asked them to troubleshoot in a different manner which he said they would do. AHA. They then put some grease on a fitting in the door, and VOILA' problem solved, no muss, no fuss, no charge... these guys are great... especially since the problem hasn't come back and it had been plaguing me for MONTHS!!! YAY A Street Automotive

Dave M.
Kent, WA
04/17/2018
1984 Corvette with a lot of deferred maintenance
After fixing the house, sending kids to college, helping relatives in crisis, dealing with some brain surgery complexity, our Corvette owned for 30 years, finally reached priority on our ToDo list. Rob and Albert helped us decide whether to sell it, or fix it and go on our fun retirement road trips, certain we could rely on getting back home. They took on our 1984 Corvette project. They did everything we hoped for, for a reasonable labor cost, notified us of surprises and extra costs, done with really high quality work in an amazing short time (2 months). Replaced the rotted window seals, windshield and rear hatch and removable glass top and door seals. Diagnosis of the vehicle conditions with pretty close to actual cost estimate bid. Replaced brake shoes, turned brake rotors, flushed the old fluids. Installed new contoured mud flaps, new seat foam pads with leather upholstery, lighted center console door, rotted sun visors (one with lighted vanity mirror), replaced cracked door armrests, replaced missing interior body screws, shampooed the carpets and detailed our vehicle in and out, including dressing the tires. They replaced the engine timing chain, water pump, engine seals, the damaged crank shaft wheel, pulleys, belts, and stopped all the oil leaks (that went on the manifold and stank and burned, while we sat at traffic stops). The radiator was flushed, transmission seals and rear axle hub seal were replaced, ending the dripping mess left in the garage. A new modern AC, thermostat, heater fan, and door light switch and courtesy light timer, makes the interior much more comfortable. New drivers side door lock, and installed new door switches for the windshield wipers control, and the rear hatch opener. The wiper motor, controller cover and sprayer pump motor was replaced. The horn and security system works correctly. To save parts costs, they allowed me to shop for many parts that they installed. The car looks amazing and runs better than it did when we bought it used in 1987. We are so happy that our local driving has assured us about the work and new car reliability. The labor and parts have a 24,000 mile, or 2 year warrantee, that allows us to take it to an NAPA rated shop nation wide, open if anything needs repairs. Route 66, here we come.

Toby M.
03/20/2018
Very knowledgeable staff.

GW
George W.
02/15/2018
Clean-very professional shop
Repair were done on time for price quoted did not try to sell me anything I did not need done.

John P.
01/25/2018
Great Place with Great People
I ended up coming to A Street Automotive after I failed my emission. I was greeted by Albert the service advisor who was very helpful through the entire process. At the end I found out that the owner Rob was the technician that looked over my car. To me that says something! This place was amazing and they will be my shop from now on. It has always been hard to find a trustworthy shop in Auburn and now finally I have found one. Thanks guys and keep up the good work.