Kia Optima
06/24/2019
A1 Auto provides the best customer service. The staff knows their customers by name which speaks for itself. They go above and beyond what you expect from a mechanic shop. I'm so glad I started coming here.

LK
Linda K.
06/24/2019
Helpful, caring people!!
Will always go to A1. Trust. Truth. Listen. Service. They listen to what I tell them. They look and give me truthful assessment. The problem is always fixed properly (no adjusting come backs) & the work is accomplish expeditiously.

NV
Nicholes V.
06/21/2019
The people
As usual everything was great.

BK
Bob K.
06/21/2019
Best on the Treasure Coast.
Great service and people !

Mercedes-Benz C300
06/20/2019
A1auto
Offers personal attention to your problems

06/05/2019
Prompt service, confidence in their certified mechanics!
Good and prompt service!
Confidence and Trust in their team
of certified mechanics!
A-1 always has your best interest at heart!
Have recommended them over the years
for their expertise in all makes and models of vehicles!

CL
Craig L.
06/02/2019
A/C Repair & Braking
I had problems with my A/C on my 2002 Chevy Silverado HD Crew Cab 4wd for two years off & on and no one could figure out the problem. A-1 determined the problem and fixed it in one day. Also had a problem with the brakes, they would cause pulling to the left. A-1 determined the problem and fixed it also the same day they fixed the A/C. I highly recommend them, they were very courteous, professional and have a lot of experience.

Debra L.
05/30/2019
Last minute maintenance
Needed an oil change and rotation of tires before a weekend trip. Brandon was able to work it all in on a late afternoon. Thanks A1A Auto. Debra Lingelbach

Richard B.
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/02/2019
Great place for repairs with a friendly group of technicians at a reasonable price.

MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/02/2019
A1Auto
This garage is great. I’m happy to have found them

Robert M.
Porsche Macan
04/20/2019
Excellent service and people
Responsive, professional, knowledgeable

Jensen Beach, FL
04/11/2019
A1
My vehicle was at there shop at 8:30am until 12 pm getting four tires mounted and balanced and in that time they couldn’t take the time to wash the blue paint off my white letters. I asked for black letters out and they seized to do that. Also I asked for my best of my 4 tires of took off and they charged me for 4 tire disposals and I had to go back to get my tire.

GV
George V.
Ford Flex
04/06/2019
Great people and great service.
I have had to get an appointment on short notice. If they are able at all, they work me in. Service and parts are first rate. No aftermarket stuff. Used them many times and ALWAYS found them to be honest , cooperative and forthright.

04/03/2019
Great experts
Knowledgeable, kind, professional service. Very attentive to customers and great attention to details and follow through. I would highly recommend A-1 Auto Care. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

SO
Suzanne O.
04/02/2019
Reliable
I’m glad this shop is close by. Dave was exceedingly helpful And informative. I had an unusual problem and A-1 was terrific

LK
Linda K.
Nissan Rogue
03/29/2019
In 2019-“service” is becoming an obsolete idea. I appreciate you acknowledging me by name. I watched as you went out of your way to help another customer, as you've done for me and my family often. I am grateful for your kind of business.

AP
Annette P.
03/28/2019
Explained what was wrong with the car. Pricing was fair and easily understood
Explained what was wrong with the car so I could understand what & why the repair needed to be done. Pricing was fair

Toyota Avalon
03/28/2019
Frequent customer
Good and fair treatment by owner and all employees?

JV
Joy V.
Toyota Avalon
03/21/2019
Excellent customer service!
Excellent customer service, knowledgeable, dependable.

Bob B.
Nissan Titan
03/19/2019
Always great.
Third time I have work done. They do good work for the price quoted.