Bud H.
11/14/2018
The motto of honesty is a reality!
"Honesty is our only policy" is not just a motto. It is achieved day after day on a consistent basis. They can be trusted to replace only what is necessary and keep you informed in the process.

Ron S.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/14/2018
Great service and people!
Very knowledgeable staff and technicians . Timely service.

RD
Reggy D.
Manchester, NH
Oldsmobile Silhouette
11/08/2018
Very good service ,they took me the very next day like they had promised.
Shocks and struts were changed and alignment done , my van drives like it was new again .
Totally satisfied with A1 Auto Care

Terry H.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
11/03/2018
Great honest people
Very honest people.Highly recommend them to everyone!

Susan S.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
10/31/2018
Personal touch
Felt very comfortable and well taken care of... I wasn’t just a number... spent time explaining work to be done and even guided me to the dock to sit by the water while waiting

Dan G.
Tequesta, FL
Nissan Murano
10/28/2018
Honest reliable vendor
Dave and his crew are high skilled, honest and reliable. They have been taking care of my family’s vehicles for 10 years.

Richard B.
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/27/2018
Great auto shop
Very friendly and competent.

KC
Kenneth C.
Lexus LS 430
10/27/2018
Great people great service
Dave and Brandon are always on top of things. Great customer service and friendly atmosphere. Always fair in pricing. Very timely in getting the work done. Never had an issue that was not fixed correctly.

KG
Kevin G.
10/26/2018
Very professional and friendly!
Extremely friendly and clearly take pride in their business with a desire to make sure customers are well pleased. Kevin G

Joyce P.
Juno Beach, FL
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
10/25/2018
the people, the super service
Even when I drop in with an unexpected problem--without an appointment--I'm taken care of promptly. The services are explained in full--the costs--the alternatives--I'm notified of any changes--I consider these people my friends--to me and my car---and the coffee in good.

Lexus ES 350
Regular oil change
It is a privilevand a reassurance that
A 1 Auto will take care of my Lexus .
They always go the extra mile, checking tires, wipers and major systems , complimentary .
When the job is done, faster than expected, I receive a printout summarizing ‘. soon to be items needing attention.
What a service ! I am a fortunate customer !

Lexus SC 430
Convenient location
Very professional sevice and intake more welcoming than going to a dealership

Debby H.
10/19/2018
Immediate service! Friendly and helpful!!
I have a 2000 Honda Odyssey that was making a humming noise. After some research, A-1 Auto was my choice. Upon my arrival, my Van was examined and diagnosed. I was given a price-not estimate- as to the cost and pick up. I couldn’t be happier with the end result! The A-1 Auto is honest, reliable and also work on many different cars! Go there for your needs! You will be most pleased with the end results!

Kayla M.
10/15/2018
Honest Mechanics
I live 2 1/2 hours away from A1 Auto Care, and still come back to have my vehicle repairs done here. These guys are the only ones I trust with my vehicle to fix it right and not get ripped off.

10/13/2018
Excellent Service!
Most friendly and courteous service. I highly recommend.

Jackie W.
Nissan Maxima
10/10/2018
Honestl
Car issues can impact a persons life in many ways, you never know what someone is going thru. Everyone is kind and genuine and I felt they had my best interest in mind. I

PH
Phil H.
10/05/2018
Always great service!
Pleased with service. Friendly & courteous employees. Work completed and received when promised. Definitely a trusted company for my vehicle automotive maintenance and repair. Thank you for your consistent care.
Phil H.

Jerry C.
Lexus RX 450h
09/27/2018
Very Trustworthy!
Whether major repair or a simple oil change, A-1 Auto provides honest service that you can trust. Thanks ya'll!

CD
Connie D.
09/27/2018
A-1 is a very friendly place to take your vehicle and they treat you like family, they try to find you the best deals