Rick H.
11/13/2019
Trustworthy Owner & Knowledgeable Mechanics
Finding a mechanic you can trust seems to be one of the hardest tasks out there when it comes to caring for a vehicle. At A1Auto care, the owners care about truth, character and integrity and that is reflected in the work done at their shop. We own multiple vehicles and they take excellent care of all of them.

AL

BL
Bill L.
Buick Enclave
11/12/2019
The people and the service and their knowledge
I love coming into this business because the service people and the owners are always pleasant and friendly and very knowledgeable about our car and others. Best business in town.

Joe M.
Mercedes-Benz C300
11/08/2019
Most helpful
Had emergency tow to A1. Determined problem was still under warranty and assisted me in getting car towed to dealer. Have used this facility for routine work and very satisfied.

Butch H.
Mercury Sable
11/02/2019
They are experts in fixing cars!
I strongly recommend A-1 Auto Care because they are trained experts in the auto mechanical field. They know how to fix your car right and are courteous and respectful people people who want to help solve your car problems. When they fix it it is fixed.

Thanks David for you and all of your crew!

Jason (Jacinto) C.
10/08/2019
Mounted tires and alignment on BMW 335 Is
Excellent work excellent customer service clean fortunate to have shop near where I live thanks again to Brandon and I met the owner Dave on my last visit thank you guys

GV
George V.
09/24/2019
Tires for RAV4
I went in with a low tire. they found a large staple near the edge. New tire needed. SInce the opposite tire was also needing help I bought 2 new ones. They took me home, replaced the tires later in the day and I went on my way. this is a great company to do business with.

AA
Andy A.
09/15/2019
A Hobe Sound Jewel
A1 Auto Care is tops with our family. This business is a true treasure for Hobe Sound in the way they do business and always deliver their best in a genuine honest outcome.

PT
Peter T.
Ford Thunderbird
09/13/2019
Great service at an honest price.
The work is done in a timely and professional manner. I will keep coming back.

R
Robert .
Somers Point, NJ
08/26/2019
Integrity and capability
Prompt and courteous, most effective work for my car that I have had.
Repairs were extremely good and timely.
Any further car repair will be A1!

EV
Elizabeth V.
08/26/2019
Friendly staff
A1 auto care the name said it all.. The staff are knowledgeable and very kind.. My Ford Escape had a coolant problem that not even the big deal couldn’t figure it out, David worked on it until the problem was solved.. Now my escape is running smoothly.. I just one happy customer!! Thank you David

Jamie B.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/19/2019
Great auto repair shop!
They're always able to fit me in when I need one of my vehicles worked on. Always polite and willing to go the extra mile ! Honest! (Which is something that is getting more rare in today's day and age)

CP
Charles P.
08/05/2019
Car tires rotated
Great service , called the day before, got an appointment for 9 am next day to get tires rotated and balanced, $55 out the door and gone in less than an hour . I will never go to a car dealer again for service!

Ann B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/17/2019
Hyundai
Was very pleased with my oil change. Took my car in and within an hour, I was done. Also, they explained a lot of things to me which I never knew. Very friendly and helpful.

07/15/2019
A-1 Auto is simply Outstanding!
Have been a satisfied customer for 5 years
and they are always accommodating in every way to provide you with outstanding customer service!
Their mechanics are certified and knowledgeable with yrs of experience!
Totally trust their expertise in the auto repair business! Friendly and reliable!!!!
Always pleased!

Jim P.
MINI Cooper Coupe
Good people
I like the operation and especially Dave. A class guy.

Jan H.
Amazing Service!!!!!!
We have taken our vehicles to A1 Auto Care for years! The owner is one of the most honest people we know. He is always telling us what our car needs, but not pushing us to do it. We take our personal vehicles there, as well as our business vehicles. Always very satisfied!!!!

GB
Guia B.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
07/12/2019
A1 Auto Care keeps my old car running!!!
I drive a a 19 year old automobile. I drive an old car because I like and appreciate a well made car. A1 Auto Care is the only automobile repair shop I trust to keep my car in good driving condition. They are trustworthy, knowledgeable and fair. And best of all, they are located in my hometown.

TW
Tiana W.
Lexus GX 460
07/09/2019
Super reliable, honest and affordable car repair shop!
I’ll drive far just to get an oil change. These guys have it together and truly care about their customers. I highly recommend!

CT
Cheryl T.
07/06/2019
Love this place
I needed my car back in a day for business and the made it happen. They have never let me down. I highly recommend them.b