Butch H.
05/08/2018
It is a great place because they are friendly and great experts in the field of auto mechanics.
They fixed my problem quickly and returned my car to me right away.

Judith S.
05/03/2018
Judi S.
To the owner doing the right thing.

Dan G.
Tequesta, FL
Honda Crosstour
04/06/2018
Dave and his team are fantastic
I have 4 cars on the road. Dave and crew keep us rolling. They are efficient friendly and we trust any recommendations that they make.

Autumn S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/04/2018
Great experience!
A good friend recommended these guys to me to help with my car's AC. Not only was the service amazing, the waiting room comfortable & clean (yes, that's important to me!), they saved me close to $1,000 by recommending an alternative fix other than replacing the compressor (cha-ching!)....almost one month and hundreds of miles later, the AC is stilling working perfectly. I will definitely be coming back to these guys for all my car's needs - so glad that I found a reliable/honest mechanic.

Diane H.
Volkswagen Beetle
04/04/2018
Great team
These guys are terrific, honest and friendly. I trust them!

PH
Phil H.
04/03/2018
Knowledgeable and Professional
We are extremely pleased with the care and concern that was given to us. The maintenance plan for our vehicle was recommended and explained to us in detail. The repair was completed in a timely manner. Both Dave and Branden were kind, courteous and personable. Thank you for a pleasant experience. Thanks to the entire A-1 Auto Care Team! We will be return customers for sure!!

Jonathan T.
Ford Five Hundred
04/03/2018
Can trust them. They will do their best to make sure the problem is resolved.
Know most of the people that work there personally. They will fix your car. A little pricey, but probably no more than any other car repair place. But cars are a liability, so...

PH
Patty H.
Stuart, FL
03/31/2018
Smooth driving
We recently had an emergency with our Ford F150.When accelerating there was a loud scratchy noise .It was no problem getting a quick appointment & diagnosis from A1 auto care.The 4 wheel drive had failed causing the noise .It was fixed so fast & has been smooth driving since!The bill was fair too.Martin County has an honest & efficient shop in A1 Auto Care.

EC
Ed C.
03/30/2018
Always first class service and professionalism
Always first class service and professionalism. All questions fully answered. Very helpful and knowledgeable staff. Thanks for all. Ed C

Robert B.
03/13/2018
The right place to have your auto repaired!
It’s refreshing to find auto mechanics who are great at diagnosing and fixing a problem while keeping the customer informed along the way. I appreciated being presented with various options when deciding how to resolve a problem.

Mark S.
02/17/2018
Excellence
Dave is the best

Ron S.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/13/2018
People and service!
Quality service at reasonable price

Chris W.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/09/2018
Quick, professional, and nice folks
Very nice folks

PM
Pat M.
Stuart, FL
Toyota Matrix
02/08/2018
A1 Auto Care is 10 stars!
I have been a customer of A1 Auto Care for many years. These are the nicest people you could ever hope to meet. Dave, Brandon and their entire staff are a pleasure to deal with. You won't get better service or more reasonable prices anywhere. They have kept my old 2003 Toyota in tip-top shape for 15 years. I still have the car and it runs perfectly. Trust me, save yourself a lot of time and money and just take your car there for service. You will not be disappointed.

MT
Mark T.
Volkswagen Passat
02/06/2018
Confident work will be performed correctly. Honest and friendly owners.
My wife said her tire pressure light had come on and upon checking the tires found a nail in the tread of one of them. Having had a good experience with A 1 previously, I knew where to send her for the repair. I knew the repair would be done properly, patched not plugged, and she would be treated in a professional and friendly manner. Both our Volkswagens are low mileage and have not required any repairs at this point but feel fortunate to have an honest and competent facility nearby we can rely on. I worked for over 25 years in a new car dealership in all departments and witnessed how other businesses would take advantage of their customers and treat them unfairly. This is not the case at A 1 Auto Care and fully recommend them if your vehicle is in need of repair.

BK
Bob K.
Acura TL
01/31/2018
Brandon's scheduling and communication.
Great find for our auto needs after recently moving to Hobe Sound.

Rick M.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
Routine Oil change by A1
My Mercedes has limited options besides the dealer for quality service but A1 did a thorough and efficient job at a reasonable price.

CN
Chris N.
Mercedes-Benz 280S
01/31/2018
good diagnostic ability and friendly service
Minimum fuss and minimum bother and the job gets done.

DY

Alan L.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/19/2018
Regular service
Awesome people and fantastic service.