Bill B.
Pontiac Montana
09/21/2018
Dependable and skilled.
A1 Auto care is the automobile service company which we rely upon and we have always found them to be dependable. They make time to explain what is needed for the car and they do an excellent job.

NM
Nathan M.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Honda Accord Coupe
09/21/2018
My go to auto shop
Been at this location/business multiple times. I enjoy the service and they are my go to/top choice for my auto service.

NM
Nathan M.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Mitsubishi Outlander
09/19/2018
This was my second visit to A-1 Auto Care. Both of my visits were great. The associates/representatives have been easy to work with and friendly. The prices are reasonable. They are also accommodating on trying to get you scheduled and in/out without any issue. I feel they’re a business I can trust and will continue to take my vehicles to be serviced.

Richard M.
Ford Police Interceptor Utility
09/19/2018
Nice people, very reasonable prices.
Nice people, very reasonable pricing.

GB
Guia B.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
09/16/2018
Attention to detail
My 19 year old car requires excellent knowledge and a lot of patience to maintain it in good running condition. I feel it gets that at A1 Auto Care.

Ruby H.
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/13/2018
Super efficient staff and service
I’ve used this company several times and they are consistently helpful, knowledgeable, & efficient, they go out of their way to provide peace of mind and optimum service, and the bill is always way less than I expect it to be.

SP
Scott P.
09/12/2018
a/c not cooling
Won't go anywhere else! !!... doing budiness with this company for many years...so respectable and friendly abd trustworthy. ..!!!!!

RV
Rick V.
09/12/2018
Lucky to have a reliable auto repair center here in Hobe sound.
A one auto repair is a very reliable service center who have very Good managers and mechanics and Can Be trusted to do excellent repair work On your vehicle.

Joyce D.
09/03/2018
Trustworthy, friendly and responsive
Great service and quality work is always the result when I bring my vehicles here. Dave and his crew are always friendly and hard working. Very trustworthy.

MF
Michael F.
Mazda Tribute
05/27/2018
Great service and job well done
Always a good experience when I bring my cars in for service at A1 Auto in Hobe Sound. They stand behind their work and everyone there is very friendly. They run a top tier repair shop and are very honest mechanics. I am thankful to live in Hobe Sound and be able to use their services. Good job!!!

Butch H.
05/08/2018
It is a great place because they are friendly and great experts in the field of auto mechanics.
They fixed my problem quickly and returned my car to me right away.

Judith S.
05/03/2018
Judi S.
To the owner doing the right thing.

Dan G.
Tequesta, FL
Honda Crosstour
04/06/2018
Dave and his team are fantastic
I have 4 cars on the road. Dave and crew keep us rolling. They are efficient friendly and we trust any recommendations that they make.

Autumn S.
Jupiter, FL
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/04/2018
Great experience!
A good friend recommended these guys to me to help with my car's AC. Not only was the service amazing, the waiting room comfortable & clean (yes, that's important to me!), they saved me close to $1,000 by recommending an alternative fix other than replacing the compressor (cha-ching!)....almost one month and hundreds of miles later, the AC is stilling working perfectly. I will definitely be coming back to these guys for all my car's needs - so glad that I found a reliable/honest mechanic.

Diane H.
Volkswagen Beetle
04/04/2018
Great team
These guys are terrific, honest and friendly. I trust them!

PH
Phil H.
04/03/2018
Knowledgeable and Professional
We are extremely pleased with the care and concern that was given to us. The maintenance plan for our vehicle was recommended and explained to us in detail. The repair was completed in a timely manner. Both Dave and Branden were kind, courteous and personable. Thank you for a pleasant experience. Thanks to the entire A-1 Auto Care Team! We will be return customers for sure!!

Jonathan T.
Ford Five Hundred
04/03/2018
Can trust them. They will do their best to make sure the problem is resolved.
Know most of the people that work there personally. They will fix your car. A little pricey, but probably no more than any other car repair place. But cars are a liability, so...

PH
Patty H.
Stuart, FL
03/31/2018
Smooth driving
We recently had an emergency with our Ford F150.When accelerating there was a loud scratchy noise .It was no problem getting a quick appointment & diagnosis from A1 auto care.The 4 wheel drive had failed causing the noise .It was fixed so fast & has been smooth driving since!The bill was fair too.Martin County has an honest & efficient shop in A1 Auto Care.

EC
Ed C.
03/30/2018
Always first class service and professionalism
Always first class service and professionalism. All questions fully answered. Very helpful and knowledgeable staff. Thanks for all. Ed C

Robert B.
03/13/2018
The right place to have your auto repaired!
It’s refreshing to find auto mechanics who are great at diagnosing and fixing a problem while keeping the customer informed along the way. I appreciated being presented with various options when deciding how to resolve a problem.