A & A Complete Automotive Repair

ROBERT V. on 02/23/2018
"Great atmosphere."
Good conversation with owner and promptness of service.
Vehicle: Honda Passport
Service Date: 02/22/2018
Review Created: 02/23/2018 06:02 AM
Adam K. on 02/20/2018
Adam said he is very satisfied. He did not have any problems, the price was correct, and the service was good. So far, he is happy with this business.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cutaway
Service Date: 02/13/2018
Review Created: 02/20/2018
Mike S. on 02/19/2018
Mike said the business had good prices and the workers did good work. They also had good communication.
Vehicle: Mercury Cougar
Service Date: 02/16/2018
Review Created: 02/19/2018
Steve P. on 02/15/2018
Steve said he would recommend the business for service.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 02/12/2018
Review Created: 02/15/2018
Jack K. on 01/31/2018
Jack said they are the best.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 01/27/2018
Review Created: 01/31/2018
Bryan G. on 01/27/2018
Brian said he has returned 3 times with transmission issues. He stated he is disappointed with the vehicle and the ongoing repairs.
Vehicle: Cadillac DeVille
Service Date: 01/25/2018
Review Created: 01/27/2018
Sean D. on 01/25/2018
Sean said the staff had quick service, and they were on time. Everything was great.
Vehicle: Acura RDX
Service Date: 01/23/2018
Review Created: 01/25/2018
Seveline D. on 01/22/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Will NEVER return and certainly never recommend these guys to anyone!"
Will never return to this place!I work in the service industry and I understand things sometimes get messed up and things missed, but I will always make sure the customer is satisfied with resolution. Not here! This was one of the worst customer service experience I have had in a long time. I came in complaining about my car making thumping noise while turning left, and my steering wheel shaking while steering slightly left at high speed. I did explain the noise was way worse when doing UTURN to the left. I figured based on my google research that it could be a cv joint or ball joint going bad The mechanic called me and said couldn't feel anything wrong but that my rear breaks were bad and that the backing plate on my rear rotor was rusty and loose, causing the noise when grinding against the rotor. I was skeptical, as it was not a grinding noise, but I figured he is the professional so I said go ahead do the brakes. I had them order the parts and asked for my oil change to be done at the same time as it was due. I picked up my car on Thursday evening, while driving, the noise was still here and I noticed the oil sticker on my window wasn't replaced. So when I arrived home I checked my oil level. It appeared low and the oil looked dirty.. I called the next day and he said come in tomorrow I will look at it. He admitted that they had not changed my oil change, but charged me for it. but was quick to to state my brakes needed to be done! I asked him to drive with me so I could point out the noise, which he also agreed he could definitely now hear. I understand things can get miscommunicated, but when he asked me to come back to do my oil change and barely apologized I was floored: I always give people a chance to fix a mistake. so I came back the next day for my oil change, upon pickup I had no apology, no discount, no one showed me to my car and pulled the oil dip stick to show me it was done. I had to do that myself when the keys were handed over, he said my car possibly needed a front axe maybe and that it was not available aftermarket parts. I never saw a quote from the guy, never a follow up call. I took it to another place, he found the engine mounts were broken and front axe bent. most likely from bad pothole. Quote provided in less than 12hrs and job is done.... WATCH OUT !!!!!
Service Date: 01/02/2018
Review Created: 01/22/2018 02:28 PM
SHEEV P. on 01/17/2018
"Great Service"
Went in for a oil change, it was fast, the waiting area had complimentary drinks and chocolates and was very clean. The service from Anita at the front desk was awesome, as she would update me and kept me in the loop on what was going on. The mechanics were very friendly as well, and overall I felt as if I was treated as family. Would recommend to everybody, again great service and very timely.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 01/16/2018
Review Created: 01/17/2018 08:19 PM
RAY A. on 01/10/2018
"Great people"
Friendly, helpful and ya just feel good when you leave
Vehicle: Cadillac CTS Sedan
Service Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018 03:57 AM
JAN W. on 01/06/2018
"Great people"
Both Joe and Anita are great to work with. They provide a comfortable environment for waiting. Pricing is reasonable and service is usually prompt. Did have to wait for a part to be delivered but that was not their fault.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Tiguan
Service Date: 01/04/2018
Review Created: 01/06/2018 06:18 AM
HENRY M. on 01/06/2018
"Dependable, extremely knowledgeable w/ decades of experience"
Brought wife's 2011 Honda CRV we've owned since 2012 in for the 3K mile oil change and a slow tire leak that I add several pounds of air every 2-3 months. This car has a propensity to go through batteries, especially winter time (possibly the remote start I bought her for Christmas several years ago, but she loves it, thus I'm a hero). Yep they changed out the 3 yr old battery as their diagnostic caught it before my wife drives our two rug rat grandkids around this winter! And the slow leak was the tire sensor. They rebuilt it and we had the car back the same day!
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 01/04/2018
Review Created: 01/06/2018 06:12 AM
John P. on 01/06/2018
John said the business has a professional, effective staff and reasonably-priced services.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 01/03/2018
Review Created: 01/06/2018
FRANK K. on 12/30/2017
"Family care and car repair"
Not just because it is the holidays, but more because of how Joe and his family truly reach out to help folks with their auto repair needs.....Having a crazy work schedule and the need to get a quick oil change done I called A&A as always......At first they were booked with urgent and emergency repairs asking if I could hold on for a week. That being impossible due to an out of town work event, Joe's daughter contacted me right back and I was in within 1 day. A&A does it right! There is a reason they are always busy.....THEY TAKE CARE OF THEIR CUSTOMERS LIKE FAMILY! Happy New Year A&A.....stay safe....thanks for everything......
Vehicle: Dodge Charger
Service Date: 12/29/2017
Review Created: 12/30/2017 09:25 AM
MARCIA M. on 12/24/2017
"Best place!!"
Once only the best service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 12/22/2017
Review Created: 12/24/2017 11:28 AM
RON S. on 12/19/2017
"Fast service. Accurate. Done Right."
Called Joe for tire repair. I had a very large screw/bolt in the tire tread and was apprehensive about pulling it myself. Must have been all the unfinished construction on the roads. Screw was pulled, tire was plugged and allowed to completely dry. I was out in 30 minutes and no problems on the road. Could have been a disaster on the road if this tire caused a blowout. Reasonable repairs cost and very satisfied. I spread the word around the office and many coworkers will be visiting A&A Automotive for their services.
Thanks guys!
Vehicle: Nissan Rogue
Service Date: 12/18/2017
Review Created: 12/19/2017 08:16 AM
LISA T. on 12/13/2017
"Great job as always!"
Got a flat tire in the morning. They fixed it in less then 30 min! Thank you!
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 12/13/2017
Review Created: 12/13/2017 09:14 PM
FRANK K. on 12/10/2017
"Our precious cargo"
Once again, the unbelievable service from A & A Complete Automotive Repair continues to impress. Major holiday traveling coming up and the owner Joe tells me he didn't like the way my truck was handling the road after the routine oil check. He asked if I had some time to spare? Sure enough, he found a pretty important significant break starting within one of the bearings that MUST be repaired ASAP.....He sets up transportation to get me home.....Gets the part within an afternoon and then sends someone to pick me back up......Their program and cost cutting packages are awesome! I can't imagine with this holiday what could have been if that bearing breaks completely.....I'll have that truck loaded with precious cargo......and the nice part now is that I have peace of mind knowing we will get there!
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Service Date: 12/08/2017
Review Created: 12/10/2017 03:09 PM
Rich S. on 11/22/2017
Rich said this facility is perfect.
Vehicle: Cadillac Eldorado
Service Date: 11/20/2017
Review Created: 11/22/2017
Faruh B. on 11/22/2017
Faruh said he was happy with the work this business was able to do on his vehicle. Overall, he was satisfied with their service and he would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon