JOSEPH C.
Hyundai Accent
12/04/2018
Business as usual
Great service like always when I come in.

RV
Ravi V.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Ravi said they did pretty good service.

11/30/2018
Work I had done on my truck
They get the work on your car on time they are very friendly Joe is the best

BK
BETSY K.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/28/2018
Top Notch Service!
A & A Complete Automotive Repair is my go to for maintenance, service & repairs. They are family owned & operated, fair, friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend them to family, friends & neighbors!

GK
Gail K.
Des Plaines, IL
11/21/2018
HONEST AND DEPENDABLE
I would recommend these guys to anyone! They are very honest and they’ve always done good work on my cars. They put a transmission in my van and it ran like a charm. I’m an older women so I need to be able to trust a mechanic. With these guys, I know they won’t rip me off or lie to me. It’s a friendly place. They are never rude ands it’s a really nice clean place if you want to wait for your car. Thank you JOE! I appreciate your Honesty.

FK
FRANK K.
Wood Dale, IL
Dodge Charger
11/19/2018
Winterize and $ave Ca$h
A & A does an amazing inspection for the upcoming winter.....My Charger is brand new, yet Joe and his crew were able to find several things that needed immediate attention from the dealership. I never imagined a simple oil change could have helped the discovery of nearly $2,000.00 in repairs for my front axle and suspension system that has never been as advertised....GREAT place to winterize your car......as usual Joe and his family go above and beyond for their customers. I noticed the Dodge dealership wasn't that busy......WHY? The smart consumer is going to A & A Automotive Repair.....

Addison, IL
Honda Civic Coupe
11/01/2018
Quality work and very personable!
I go to this place for routine maintenance and repairs with my families vehicles. They always inform me of any wear and tear they find and let me know whether it's just something to keep in mind or if it needs immediate attention and are better and more affordable than a dealership!

ST
His work is excellent

Deerfield, IL
10/21/2018
Great Service and Price
Excellent service all around and my car was actually done faster than I expected. I felt the work that was needed was done and I wasn't told I had to do 80 other things that are totally unnecessary, just to squeeze more money out of me. I will be bringing my car here going forward.

MARIBETH G.
Bensenville, IL
10/21/2018
The people take care of your cars for a fair price.
They look your car over and tell what you need without a massive price.

SANDY M.
Dodge Durango
10/11/2018
muffler and trans pan repair
Again, thy did a great job repairing my truck. No more muffler roar, running more like a quiet kitten.

FC
Flo C.
Itasca, IL
10/10/2018
The Perfect Place to Go for Car Repairs
Just a great place to go to get your car serviced. Finding an honest mechanic isn't always easy, but you will find one here. I went in to have my oil changed and my breaks checked for a long road trip I have coming up at the end of October I was told that. my breaks were still fine and because of an oil change club card that I have, the oil change didn't cost me anything. The waiting area ids comfortable with wi-fi, coffee, soda and a TV. I made an appointment ahead of time so my car was worked on right away and I was in an out of there within an hour. Nice friendly people to do business with to. I won't go anywhere else because this place has it all.

Mchenry, IL
10/08/2018
Great Efficiency and Professionalism
Thanks for getting me in and out with repairs to my car, you guys are life savers, Thanks Joe!!!!

JENO K.
Palatine, IL
10/06/2018
Great honest service.
I have my cars serviced here since 2008. Very reliable, honest, and fair competitive service. Never had a problem with anything that was done here. Wish I would have had that experience with the car dealership.

SANTIAGO M.
10/06/2018
They are always very nice when you come in they answer your questions
They are fantastic

Wood Dale, IL
Dodge Durango
10/03/2018
LIFESAVERS
Broke down while on the job......stuck and stranded with the emergency brakes locking and releasing......Was able to crawl to A&A using the over loaded Route 83....Never thought I would get there. Over 150K in miles....12 years old....my Dodge truck is falling apart. Within 20 minutes, Joe finds the problem, realizes how serious this repair could be, and makes transportation arrangements to make sure I get home safely prior to the evident thunderstorm approaching. It's going to be a while, but I can save you $400.00 in parts / labor if you can leave the truck here for 2 days.......No problem! Vehicle not safe to drive anyway!

In two days my truck was as good as new! Ready, on-time, and fixed for another 150K.....A&A are LIFESAVERS!!!!! Thanks so much !

AD
Abraham D.
Elk Grove Village, IL
Chevrolet Chevy Express
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Abraham said he has not had any issue with the service.

KP
Kevin P.
Hoffman Est, IL
Pontiac G6
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said he would recommend this business for service.

Misael M.
ELGIN, IL
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Misael said the business's price was good, they provided same day service and over all the service was good.

BC
Brandon C.
Crystal Lake, IL
Toyota Yaris
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Brandon said it was excellent customer service.