JOHN P.
Des Plaines, IL
Cadillac DTS
09/25/2020
Joe the owner got me in and-out with no surprises.
Thanks again will definitely be back Highly rated A&A

JJ
JOHN J.
09/23/2020
Reliable Service I can trust.
My vehicle sprang a leak overnight in my driveway and Joe found time to take me right in, that's service.
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 09/23/2020

Thank you John! Quick reliable service for you and your family is our number one priority. We are here for all of your automotive needs.

Arlington Heights, IL
Mazda CX-5
09/22/2020
Friendly & Informative
They called me before proceeding about the price quote being inaccurate to make sure I still wanted to go forward and that there were no surprises when I came back to pay. Definitely appreciated that!

Both the owner and his wife are super friendly and extra informative on everything I need to know and even regarding all the questions I asked them.

Will definitely recommend them and will be going back.
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 09/23/2020

Thank you! It was great to meet you. We strive to be as transparent as possible and to offer you the best service available. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

JUAN T.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Honda Accord Coupe
09/19/2020
Awesome service
Fast and always right
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 09/21/2020

Thanks Juan! It is always great to see you. Call us anytime we are here for all of your automotive needs.

JAMES M.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
09/18/2020
Great all around auto business.
Great timely service and quality work. Thank you!
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you James! It was great to see you and we look forward to seeing you again.

JUAN T.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
09/18/2020
They have great service great prices and are family owned
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 09/18/2020

Thank you Juan! We appreciate the kind review and look forward to seeing you in the future.

LUIS S.
Prospect Heights, IL
09/17/2020
Very professional
I find this business to be a fair business, very affordable prices. The time line on getting your car back is great too. I feel very welcome and I have brought my car to them 5 times already. Each time the work has been more than excellent.
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 09/17/2020

Thank you Luis! We appreciate your continued patronage. The safety of your vehicle is our number one priority. We look forwart to seeing you in the future.

EM
EPIFANIO M.
Des Plaines, IL
09/12/2020
Good service and good job
Recommended
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 09/14/2020

Thank you Epinfanio! Your kind review means a lot us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

VC
VENBAKACHALAMOORKLY C.
Honda Accord Coupe
09/11/2020
Good service (First time for me)
Excellent service.. They shown the cabin filters and engine filters before changing it and asked my permission. Good response 👍
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 09/11/2020

Thank you for coming in today. It was a pleasure to meet you and your family. We are here to help you with all of your automotive needs, feel free to call us anytime. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Kia Sorento
09/11/2020
Professional Care
Reliable, honest service that I depend upon!
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 09/11/2020

Thank you for the kind review! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

TE
TERRANCE E.
Arlington Heights, IL
08/28/2020
Great employees
This shop has always been very good with servicing my vehicle. I would recommend them to friends and family.
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 09/01/2020

Thank you Terrance! Your continued patronage is greatly appreciated. We look forward to see you again in the future. Call us any time we are always here to help.

A&A Complete Automotive

PL
PAUL L.
08/28/2020
Quick Honest Reliable
I called in the afternoon and they were still able to fit me in for and oil change. I appreciate the care they took with my car and the personal service not just treating me like I’m a dollar sign. I have come here before and always been treated great, fast friendly. They don’t try to sell you things you don’t need, I appreciate that and have recommended them to others looking for an honest family owned business and not some big corporation looking to see how much money they can get you to spend.
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 08/28/2020

Thank you Paul! It is our goal to always provide you with the best automotive services and great customer service. So glad you called us this afternoon. Please feel free to call us anytime, we are here to help anyway we can.

CL
CASEY L.
08/26/2020
Great Service and Quality Repair
Joe, is a down to earth, knowledgeable owner. Do yourself a favor, and give A&A a try. You will not be disappointed.
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 08/28/2020

Thank you Casey! Nothing makes us happier to know your car needs were taken care of in a timely manner, and the way you expected it to be done. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

FK
FRANK K.
Wood Dale, IL
Dodge Durango
08/19/2020
Routine Maintenance Checks
During these crazy times we forget important things like deodorant and our vehicles' upkeep. THANK GOD for the A & A Complete team sending the reminders for a routine oil change and inspection....I need my truck to assist my elderly father to his medical appointments while using his walker. Joe's team found some things that I didn't see and would have NEVER seen which may have caused a very dangerous situation for me and my father. As always, A & A is COMPLETE and beyond being a GREAT place to go for vehicle care and repair. There are no words to express how grateful I am.....
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 08/20/2020

Our number one goal is to always keep you and your family safe while driving your vehicles. Your continued confidence in us means a lot, Thank you Frank!

VD
VANCHO D.
Chicago, IL
Mercedes-Benz ML350
08/17/2020
Great service and great people
Such a nice place and nice people.
My first time going there today and I will definitely be returning there when I have any car issues.
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 08/20/2020

Thank you Vancho! It was great to meet you. Feel free to call us anytime. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.