RF
RICHARD F.
06/15/2021
The staff that I was in contact with were very professional, helpful, and friendly.

JOHN P.
Des Plaines, IL
Chevrolet Suburban
06/15/2021
Service, Quality and Trust equals A&A
I trust A&A with all my vehicles. Joe gets the job done the first time around. His prices are reasonable. Thanks for your great service.

John P

Excellent work
Honestly
Reasonable price
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 06/09/2021

Thank you Firoz! We appreciate the kind review and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Nissan Rogue
06/08/2021
Honest and Trustworthy
Great Job, as always with Joe...
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 06/08/2021

Great to see you today! Thank you!

FN
FIROZ N.
Glendale Heights, IL
Chevrolet Suburban
06/07/2021
Chicago Empire Limousine
Best
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 06/08/2021

Thank you! We are always happy to see you.

06/03/2021
Joe always provides GREAT, honest service.
I called Joe and explained I have a leaking problem, and Joe said bring it right in.
Joe always provides GREAT service and I can Trust Joe's Crew to always do an Outstanding Job!!!
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 06/04/2021

Thanks John! Always a pleasure to see you. Glad we could get you in and out quickly. See you soon.

Jorge b.
Elgin, IL
06/03/2021
Fast, efficient and very welcoming
I went to o Pol the shop early in the morning.
Joe greeted me with smile.
You feel welcomed and appreciated.
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 06/04/2021

Thank you, we appreciate the kind words. We always want you to feel welcome here, and we really do appreciate you. See you soon.

JORGE B.
Elgin, IL
06/03/2021
Fast, efficient and welcoming.
I went to the shop, had called earlier. Joe was very fast and efficient.
Always smiling.
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 06/04/2021

Thank you Jorge! We are pleased to hear you are happy with the services we provided for your car the other day. Call us anytime, we look forward to seeing you.

TN
TYRONE N.
Toyota Venza
06/02/2021
New tires
I called to get a quote and they came 40 dollars under the competition. It was pouring rain and they waved me in! Out in 45 min. While I was there, ownership was very nice and warm. My new tires are great! Thanks! T
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 06/04/2021

It was nice to meet you Tyrone! Glad we could get in and out quickly and back on the road. Call us anytime, we look forward to seeing you in the future.

A&A Comlete Automotive Repair

GK
GEORGE K.
Elk Grove Village, IL
Chevrolet Cobalt
06/01/2021
Always great service and honest work
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 06/01/2021

It is always great to see you George. Thank you!

BOB B.
05/31/2021
maintenance on 2010 Subaru
A&A was great at accommodating my short time window for getting maintenance done on my daughter's car when she came home for a visit. Communication was great as always and the job was done early. I have older cars with kids in school and A&A keeps them running right. - A&A is my one place to work on my cars.
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 06/04/2021

Thank you Bob! We understand that time constraints may be difficult to work around. Glad we were able to take car of your daughter's car while she was home and get her back on the road quickly and safely. Looking forward to seeing you in the future.

Wood Dale, IL
Dodge Durango
05/26/2021
A & A Complete Auto CARE & QUALITY
Needed a fast truck inspection before a major road trip. So very glad I stopped by at A & A......Joe found a leaking tire, two turn signal light bulbs out, and a blown fuse for the dash that I never noticed. Fantastic work and prices one can afford even with surprise repairs! A & A does a great job!
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 05/27/2021

Thank you! We are happy you stopped by. Getting back out on the road quickly and safely is top priority at A&A. Have a safe road trip, we look forward to seeing you again.

05/25/2021
Honestly and Trustworthy
Joe's Crew always do a GREAT job.
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 05/25/2021

Thanks John! It is always a pleasure to see you.

Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 05/26/2021

Thank you John! Always great to see you!

KEN M.
Lexus LS 430
05/21/2021
No fuss no hassles no stress👍
Never a problem and work is completed on time
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 05/24/2021

Thanks Ken! We do our best to complete all jobs on time, giving you the stress-free experience you expect. Looking forward to seeing you again.

MARK S.
Addison, IL
05/20/2021
Another great job
Been coming here for years for a reason. Personable and quality work.
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 05/21/2021

Thank you Mark! We always enjoy seeing you.