STAN M.
Arlington Heights, IL
Mitsubishi Lancer
12/12/2019
Nice place to fix your car
Nice people and great service

GM
GREG M.
Palatine, IL
11/20/2019
Jeep Grand Cherokee Transmission repair
Thank you for the great service. I hope to get many more miles out of my car now!
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you Greg! We look forward to seeing you in the future for all your automotive needs.

Wood Dale, IL
Dodge Durango
11/19/2019
Holiday road trips
Routine AWESOME SAUCE as always from A & A Automotive Repair.....Needed last minute dash repair plus regular oil change. Joe discussed the ability to save $350.00.....was on my way within 45 minutes. Winter ready........and cash in my pocket! THANKS JOE!
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you! We really appriciate the kind words and look forward to seeing you again!

SA
SEVIL A.
Wheeling, IL
11/18/2019
Fantastic service!
Fast, efficient, effective service!
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you Sevil! It was great to see you again. Let us know how we can be of service to you again in the future.

SARA S.
Chicago, IL
11/14/2019
Nice and quick!
I made an appointment same day. They were very nice and worked in my car immediately.
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you Sara! We apprieciate the 5 star review. Let us know how we can be of service to you in the future.

DENNIS M.
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/10/2019
Friendly people as such... But this reviee should be given a little more time. I just got my vehicle back and lets see if it works
Look under review title
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you Dennis. We do stand behind our work with a two year 24,000 mile warrenty. Should your vehicle require any future service please give us a call.

JAY B.
Elk Grove Village, IL
11/06/2019
"Honest"
I have been coming here for years because he explains the issue and always tries to fix in the most economical way.
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you Jay! It is always great to see you. We will always do our best to explain what needs your vehicle may need. We look forward to seeing you again.

JIM M.
ARLINGTON HTS., IL
11/01/2019
They do always do a great job for me!
I have been taking my car to them for years and they do always do a great job for me!
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you Jim! It is always great to see you. Your trust in us is greatly appreciated!

CONNIE C.
Kia Sorento
10/30/2019
Professional Care
I can always be assured of terrific service, and an honest analysis of what my car needs, nothing that would make you feel like you're being pressured to add service that was not necessary.
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you Carrie! We appreciate your trust in us, and look forward to being of service to you again in the future.

PK
PAUL K.
Chicago, IL
10/29/2019
Car power train Expert
This was my 5th mechanic including Toyota dealer.
I have got bad diagnosis for $95 but didn’t trust them , advise to replace half of the car ( in value) , sell the car and even correct diagnosis but no knowledge how to cure my Toyota Sienna AWD power train problem. Here at A&A they have diagnosed for free and replaced only the part which was broken for reasonable price. Thank you.
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 10/30/2019

So glad we could help you Paul. We appricate your confidence in us. If we can help you in the future please give us a call. Thank you for the kind review, we value your opinion!

NG
NICK G.
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/28/2019
Good job. Good price
On time , clean and on the budget. Thanks 😊👍
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you Nick! We appriciate the kind words and look forward to seeing you again!

JJ
John J.
10/28/2019
I trust Joe, he has always look out for my vehicle best interest, and Family Safety.
Always a Great Job with Joe!
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you John! It is always great to see you. We look forward to seeing again in the future!

JOE C.
Schaumburg, IL
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
10/25/2019
Great work
Great work on my show car clean and done right.
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you Joe! It makes us happy to know you are happy with your car. We are here to help you any time you need, just give us a call.

FK
FRANK K.
Wood Dale, IL
Dodge Charger
10/21/2019
Emergency Repair / A & A saves the day.....AGAIN!
Had a freakish incident on I-290 just prior to the exit ramp ...A truck ran over a bent piece of a muffler and squirted it right in front of my Dodge Charger. I couldn't avoid it ..had no choice but to run over this metal snake. THE WORST SOUND I have ever heard. No doubt something was damaged under my car. Went immediately to dealer....They discovered a broken belly pan..... I guess a piece of plastic that covers the engine well. No problem to fix- piece would need to be ordered...I must pre-pay (quote was over $372.00), and could I come back in 2 or 3 weeks? On my way home I stopped off at A & A Automotive care. Joe had the piece in two days....Installed and fixed for less than $128.00. THANKS SO MUCH JOE!
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you Frank! We are always here to help. As always it was great to see you. Let us know how we can help you again in the future.

GJ
GARY J.
Elk Grove Village, IL
Nissan Maxima
10/09/2019
Great and honest service
It’s a pleasure to do business with a firm you know are being fair with you. I’ve been a customer for years and never been disappointed.
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you Gary! It is always great to see you!

MORGAN B.
Palatine, IL
Hyundai Tucson
10/03/2019
Honesty
This is the only auto shop I truly trust. I’ve always had a great experience with A&A.
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you Dawn! Your trust is us greatly appreciated. As always it was great to see you!

Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 10/07/2019

I do apologize Morgan, I used the incorrect name while typing your response. We greatly appreciate you Morgan again sorry for the mix up.

DAWN M.
Dodge Durango
10/03/2019
Impressed!
Brought my car in for a routine oil change and definitely no complaints! Joe was pleasant and service was quick!
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you Dawn! Let us know how we may be of service to you again in the future.

DAVID B.
Lake In The Hills, IL
Nissan Xterra
09/26/2019
Auto service
Excellent service...
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you David! Look forward to seeing you again.

EZ
Eric Z.
Nissan Rogue
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Eric said the employee, Joe, at the business is his neighbor and he's been working with him for a long time. He said he's a great guy and it's easy to go there, He can drop off and pick up his vehicle whenever.
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you Eric! We appreciate the awesome review and value your trust in us. We look forward to seeing you again.

MT
MILEN T.
GMC Savana Cutaway
09/17/2019
I am very pleased
I am very pleased
Joe D. from A & A Complete Automotive Repair responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you Milen! We are happy to hear you are satisfied with the services provided to you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.