PL
Patsy L.
Nissan Frontier 4WD
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Patsy said the staff got her in and out fast. They were pretty good

RV
ROBERT V.
05/09/2018
This is the second time I have come to A Action Auto, today the tech changed my Oil I was able to use my own K&N filter and at no charge they put in the Lucas oil conditioner . The tech let me watch and answered all my questions he notified me of what I needed. I will be going back again for oil changes from now on. I was very impressed when the tech was putting the bolt back on the oil pan that he used to torque wrench and torqued it to specification. The shop uses quality parts and has a high standard of work and they are fast . I am very impressed of how clean the waiting room and the service bay was in order and clean. The staff from the cashier to the tech and the owner was nothing but professional I would recommend the shop to do any work on my vehicle. Thank you for such a great job I am impressed

MF
Mike F.
Bullhead City, AZ
Ram Pickup
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the service was done exactly as it should have been.

Dorothy S.
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Dorothy's sister. She said the staff was very honest.

DJ
Daniel J.
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said the business was not fully stocked and he had to wait longer than he expected.

Jeff G.
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said the employees were good and he appreciated their help.

TW
Tim W.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Tim said the business was polite and they did their job.

Stephen M.
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Stephen said the business did the job quickly, did everything they said they would do and did a good job.

BR
Becky R.
04/25/2018
I won't take my vehicles anywhere else in this town.
I get awesome service here. I never have to worry about the job not being done right. Their mechanics don't leave greasy hand prints every where either. Prices are reasonable and fair. Very considerate staff. You guys rock!

Derek W.
Las Vegas, NV
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Derek said he basically paid for the business to tell him that there was nothing wrong with his vehicle. He went to another facility to discover that the problem was in fact exactly what he thought it had been.
Louis C. from Aaction Automotive Center responded on 04/25/2018

To be perfectly clear, the customer called just minutes before 4 p.m. saying that he had no parking lights and that he was traveling to Las Vegas and that he had received a ticket for no lights. I explained to the customer that it would be in his best interest if he drove through to Las Vegas as it was only 2 hours away and he would still have daylight when he got there. I also told him that we close at 5 p.m. on a Friday and that we would not be able do too much diagnosis. I tried to talk him into driving through twice. He asked me to please check it out for him. I reluctantly agreed. When he got here I explained that we have a flat rate diagnostic fee of 1 hour and that because he got here at 4:15, I would work with him on the labor if we were able to find and fix his problem.  He was not willing to leave his vehicle over the weekend. I also told him that I did, however, have a shop minimum fee of $25.00. He agreed and signed a work order.
The tech spent a 1/2 hour doing basic troubleshooting. There was no current flow. To continue would have caused us to have to work past closing. Because we did not know what parts would be needed and availability of those parts, I told him we could not go any further and that he should take it to his local shop when gets home. I did charge the shop minimum.

Raoul Collins
Co-owner
928-757-1313

BR
BECKY R.
04/23/2018
Professional, clean and cares about their customers needs.
I love the fact that they keep all your vehicle records readily accessible and send you reminders via e-mail of services due. Always courteous and friendly. They won't try to sell you services you don't need. They do the job right and completely. For someone who is hearing challenged it means a lot to me that I can even schedule an appointment online.

JAMES P.
Dodge Avenger
04/17/2018
Amazing Team!
I have been coming here for years. Amazing team all around. Quick service, friendly employees, and always consults with customer for best options.

KK
Kevin K.
Nissan Frontier
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said his experience with the business was pretty good. The staff is thorough and knows what they are talking about. Rob explained everything they were going to do on his vehicle to him, and everything Rob said matched the advice given to him by his son, who is also a mechanic. The staff are straightforward, which is what matters most to him. So far the vehicle has been running well.

RA
ROGER A.
Mercedes-Benz E55
04/14/2018
Fast, courteous and honest service - please read on!
Went out of their way to squeeze my disabled vehicle in for repair while it was being towed into their shop unannounced. Kept me informed of repair progress and possible complications and finished the work in a timely manner. Reported routine service and other vehicle repair recommendation needs without being pushy. Aaction is the only facility in town that I trust with my car. Period!

Jeff M.
Dodge Ram Van
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said the business is honest. The employees do great work and do what they say they are going to do. The facility was clean and the staff was attentive.

Jeanine C.
Peach Springs, AZ
Ford Freestar Wagon
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Jeanine said she was in and out in 30 minutes.

TW
TOM W.
04/12/2018
Awesome Shop
We get great service everytime we go to Aaction Auto. They are very thorough. Our 'go to' shop for service on both our vehicles.

JI
John I.
Jeep Liberty
04/10/2018 Category: Service
John said the staff was very friendly, they do good work, and were very quick.

Brook B.
Hyundai Elantra GT
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Brook said the staff are all clear and direct about what they are going to do.

WS
William S.
Dodge Dakota
04/05/2018 Category: Service
William said the employees did a really good job, they took care of his vehicle and he was very pleased.