Brian S.
Granbury, TX
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Brian said that the place helped him when he was out of town, they gave him a ride to and from his room, were efficient and thorough. They inspected his vehicle to make sure it was road worthy for his trip home, took care of it and got it done quickly.

DAVID W.
03/15/2019
Great service! A trustworthy Honest business
Great service! They stand behind their work and still try to find ways to save their customers money. I highly recommended!!

CG
Carol G.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Carol said the staff was courteous, quick and made her feel comfortable.

MF
MICHAEL F.
03/09/2019
A great garage!!
Very capable staff a friendly atmosphere as apposed to large dealerships. They have been servicing my Sabaru as log as I have had it and they are here where I am so I don't have to drive a hundred miles to get my car serviced. I trust what they tell me. Michael F.

ROBERT B.
03/05/2019
Cam cover gasket replacement 2003 Honda civic
Work done was very good as usual. Replacement of the Cam cover gasket seems to be fine. No oil leaks so far. I did provide 3.5 Quarts of oil and a Honda oil filter for the oil change. I checked the oil when I got home and the oil level on the dipstick was way high. I drained out almost a full quart of oil and the dipstick showed just a little bit above the full dot . The drain plug was way tighter than when I do my own oil change. Somehow more oil than I provided was in the crankcase. ?????

GR
Gary R.
Arizona
Cadillac Escalade
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Gary said that he was very happy with the place, they are very good, treated him well and did very good work.

BD
BILL D.
HUMMER H3
02/14/2019
Regular service / maintenance
As usual, the service; necessary preventative maintenance, and staff courtesy is SUPERIOR, and just wants one to come back again.

ES
ERIC S.
Chevrolet Pickup
02/09/2019
I always have a good experience here, thank you

BENNY B.
Newberg, OR
Dodge Dakota
02/07/2019
Prompt and Great Service
We had an check engine light on and stopped in to have it diagnosed--they fixed the problem that day! Always have great service
with you and appreciate your fitting us in to your schedule.

Robert R.
Yucca, AZ
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the business was very courteous and kind. They showed him what was wrong with his with vehicle.

JAMES K.
Chevrolet HHR
02/05/2019
Excellent vehicle service
I'm always happy with the work they do on my car.

CL
Cande L.
Lincoln Mark VIII
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Cande said the staff was very good .

SR
Sharon R.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Sharon said they like to take vehicles to them. They have always been good.

JJ
John J.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
John said the business has great service. They didn't charge him a ridiculous price, they did him a solid and got him back on the road.

SANDRA M.
Nissan Xterra
12/19/2018
Work completed in a timely manner, no gimmicks or upselling! Friendly and informative people!
I have already referred my daughter to this establishment! Great service!

CL
Cande L.
Lincoln Mark VIII
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Cande said he likes the service the business provides and the staff are good people.

LD
Larry D.
Yucca, AZ
Dodge Intrepid
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Larry said he would definitely recommend this business.

Daniel M.
Toyota Tundra
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said he dropped his vehicle off at 8am and it still wasn't done at the end of the day. It should have only taken a couple of hours.
Louis C. from Aaction Automotive Center responded on 12/18/2018

I do apologize for the inconvience, however, there are a coulple of things that need to be clarified. When the vehicle was dropped off without an appointment, I explained that there was a big job that was being worked on and that it would be after 12:30 before we would be able to perform the service. We experienced problem after problem with the first job and so we were running behind schedule. I made a call to the customer to inform him of the delay and asked if there would be a problem. I also relayed that it would be done before the end of the day, which it was. Actually I believe I called at about 3:00 p.m. when the job was completed and ready to pick up.
Unfortunately, in this business, things rarely go as planned. However, we always try to keep our customers informed.
To summarize: Job completed late, yes but before the end of the day. Customer informed, yes.

Raoul Collins
Co-owner
928-757-1313

LH
Lisa H.
Lincoln Town Car
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Lisa said she was totally satisfied and happy with the service.

BR
BECKY R.
Golden Valley, AZ
11/18/2018
Fast thorough service!
Best place in town for service you can trust!