Sylvia H.
Ford Edge
The Best
They are always courteous, fast and efficient. I’ve been going to them for many years.

Ram Pickup
Fantastic Experience!
An incredible, honest experience. Very reputable .

JZ
John Z.
04/18/2019
It is SOOOOOOOOO Good, words can't express it.
Review Title, says it all: John

GL
Greg L.
Ford Police Interceptor
Quick, courteous service
I went in for a routine smog check and was taken care of immediately. My wife took her car in for some pretty extensive electrical repair and all was taken care of promptly.

GM
Galard M.
Runs Great Now!
I think my truck runs better after you changed the oil.
Plus, the interior was clean, and the engine compartment was clean.
Please thank your tech for the careful service.

SD
SHIRELY D.
Honda HR-V
1st Service On 2018 HR-V
Always take my cars to Curt’s & continuing to do so with my new HR-V. Always Great Service from Donny & The Crew at Curt’s. Customer service is rare now days but never here as always the same friendly great service.

KP
klaus p.
04/16/2019
Fast and Fair
Second time here. They are fast and fair and am happy to recommend them.

DA
Dale A.
04/16/2019
The Best
Thank you for a great job super customer service . You guys are the BEST.

PM
Patrick M.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
04/12/2019
Quick and efficient
I went in to have a smog check. They were easy to work with and made the experience quick and easy. I was in and out in around 20 minutes.

SHARON B.
BMW 528i
04/11/2019
Trustworthy mechanics!
Well, everyone at Curt’s Auto Care, actually cares about my car and helping me to understand everything they are going to do on my car prior to anything else. They take the time, which is challenging, to make it one of my best customer service experiences ever. “Every employee I have done business with, has gone beyond mere mechanics, and r personally dedicated to the “care” of my car and how they treat their customers. Not once have I paid for repairs that I didn’t know it was done thoroughly, correctly, and most valuable to me, is that Curt’s Auto Care, lives up to and beyond their claim. They care..... a rare find!!

Darryl M.
04/10/2019
service
Always excellent service. After 20 years, I'd still never go anywhere else.

RT
ROBERT T.
04/10/2019
Ac repare
Felt confident of your work

SO
Steven O.
04/08/2019
COMPETENT AND GENUINELY CARING.
OVER THE YEARS AND VEHICLES-- I'M CONFIDENT WITH THE SERVICE AND COST.

GD
Ganett D.
04/06/2019
Fair, informative, kinD
Not only would I recommend this business to a friend, if I needed repairs I would go out of my way to drive to their location.

Matthew D.
Honda S2000
04/04/2019
Gluten and GMO free oil change and smog. 😃
I was late for my appountment for an oil and filter change and smog check. Nevertheless, my car was taken right in and the work was done quickly. After it passed smog, they even renewed my registration, too. This is the only place that I’ve been taking my vehicles for years and have never been disappointed.

SK
STEVE K.
Blue Diamond, NV
04/02/2019
General maintenance
Brought in my 07 Tacoma to have some general service. Friendly staff. They went thru the vehicle to do a overall check up. Found some things that needed to be addressed and other items that were fine. I was kept informed on what needed to be done. Truck was ready the next day. I will continue to bring my vehicles here.

LL
Larry L.
Las Vegas, NV
04/02/2019
Trip check out
It’s alway a pleasure to go to this shop. Mike and Donny are the best at what they do. Took my vehicle in for a checkup for a trip and a oil change. Vehicle received a clean bill of health.

TF
Troy F.
Henderson, NV
Land Rover Discovery
03/30/2019
Best service around!!!!
They have taken great care of us for going on 7 years and we will always rely on them!

Thank you Troy.

RE
RICHARD E.
Reno, NV
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/29/2019
ML 350 SMOG
Very professional people. They get their work done in a fast , and efficient manner. They treat all customers like lonh time friends. I drive up from Phoenix to get my smog done. Great people .Highly Recommend

Thank you Richard.
We think of all of our customers as friends, it is nice to know that it is recognized and appreciated.

SG
sharon g.
Hyundai Accent
03/29/2019
Awesome mechanics!
My car had an emissions issue and Donny and staff located the problem right away! The part was ordered and installed. Problem solved! I gladly recommend Curt's Auto to my friends and family. Awesome service!

Thank you Sharon.