JERRY B.
01/21/2021
As always, good/fast service.
Sasha from Curts Auto Care responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you Jerry for the review!

LP
Leyvon P.
Buick Century
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Leyvon said Donnie was cool. He would recommend the business.
Sasha from Curts Auto Care responded on 01/22/2021

Thanks Leyvon for the review!

AD
Adam D.
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Adam said Donny was super thorough and explained everything, and took his time.
Sasha from Curts Auto Care responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you so much for your review Adam. We appreciate you taking the time to tell our customers and potential customers about your experience with us. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

AV
AUDREY V.
Chevrolet Trax
01/19/2021
Sasha from Curts Auto Care responded on 01/20/2021

Thank you Audrey for the review!

Marti G.
Toyota Tundra
01/18/2021
The staff is friendly and knowledgeable! I've had my service done here for many years and wouldn't change a thing!
Sasha from Curts Auto Care responded on 01/20/2021

Thanks Marti for the review!

PD
Peggy D.
01/14/2021
Great mechanics.
Sasha from Curts Auto Care responded on 01/15/2021

Thanks Peggy for the review!

HB
HERBERT B.
Mazda CX-5
01/13/2021
Professionalism
Great service, great price, thanks Donny. Great staff.
Sasha from Curts Auto Care responded on 01/14/2021

Thank You Herbert for the review!

NG
Nick G.
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Nick said they were professional, real nice and did good work.
Sasha from Curts Auto Care responded on 01/15/2021

Thanks for the review Nick!

SF
Sandra F.
01/12/2021
Good job and reasonably priced
.I have taken my car to Curt's Auto for several years. They always do a good job and are honest and they are reasonably priced.
Sasha from Curts Auto Care responded on 01/12/2021

Thanks for the review Sandra!

BO
BARRIE O.
HUMMER H2
01/12/2021
Workmanship and friendliness
Everybody there rocks
Sasha from Curts Auto Care responded on 01/12/2021

Thank you so much Barrie for the review! You rock!!

GS
Gabe S.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
01/09/2021
A Smog 😡 rrrr ,, not Grog 🍻 😩 waa..
Came in for the annual annoying smog. Sasha set me,, and the rig passed 🙏.
Plus they sent in
the registration mumbo-jumbo👍. Thanks for the great service folks.
( I think Donnie wants my Montero 🤣.)
Sasha from Curts Auto Care responded on 01/11/2021

Appreciate the review Gabe! Donny sure does, he couldn't stop talking about what a great rig it is!

DT
DON T.
01/09/2021
Good work
Donny and the crew at Curt’s do good work. At 100,000 miles on our hybrid Escape we had an oil change done, engine, cabin and hybrid battery A/C air filters changed, gas engine and electric motors cooling systems flushed and filled, spark plugs changed, fuel filter changed, a new accessory drive belt installed and tire rotation done, all in a day for a fair price.
Sasha from Curts Auto Care responded on 01/11/2021

Thank you Don for taking the time to review us and for the business!

LOUELLA S.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
01/08/2021
Very genuinely try to provide excellent service
Have been taking my vehicle to Curts since I have moved to Boulder City 4 years ago. I am a widow in my 80's and they have been very honest and helpful to me everytime. They have always tried to save me money and never pushed anything on me which happens to older women very often. I feel I evaluate there service better than most because my husband, son and I owned a large garage in Las Vegas for many years.
Sasha from Curts Auto Care responded on 01/11/2021

We always try to meet our customers needs, thanks for the review Louella!

GD
Gary D.
Lincoln Navigator
01/08/2021
Smog tests and service check up
was able to drive up and get a smog test quickly. I asked if this vehicle was getting close to routine service. They checked their records and was very flexible in setting up a schedule of maint.
Sasha from Curts Auto Care responded on 01/11/2021

Thank you for the review Gary!

CL
Chris L.
Nissan Versa Note
01/07/2021
Great, fast, easy service
Donnie and Sasha are great! They take care of your vehicle in a timely manner and also resolve any other issues under the hood you may have. I plan to return the next time I need my car serviced. Thanks guys!
Sasha from Curts Auto Care responded on 01/11/2021

Thank you Chris for your business and for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your Buisness