08/18/2018
Regular maintenance
Great job! Donnie and his crew are always friendly and keep my car in tip-top shape. I drive a lot and depend on my vehicle getting me to work and home safely!

TF
Troy F.
Henderson, NV
Land Rover Discovery
08/18/2018
VERY PROMPT AND RELIABLE!
Always have come here!
Always will go back!

DW W.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
08/15/2018
A/C Pressure Hose.
Replaced a leaking old A/C Pressure hose, Recharged the system, Did Smog Test, and registered my vehicle! What a one-stop Shop with friendly service! Problem is, now I have nothing to do! (:-))) dw

Maureen M.
08/15/2018
Outstanding Personal Service
Mike and Donny at DB's always provide outstanding service at a fair price! Their automotive expertise ensures my vehicles are fixed right the first time, and this time was no exception. I always receive personal and fast service. Donny and Mike go the extra mile for me as a customer and that's why I keep going back to DB's again and again!

Jean A.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Chris. She said the employees are very helpful, friendly and trustworthy. This is the third time she's been there, and it's been great.

Mark G.
Henderson, NV
08/11/2018
Best mechanics around!!!!
No matter the problem with your vehicle big or small they get it done quickly and right the first time!!!
Donny and the whole crew are professional and courteous!!!
Mike G., Owner from DB's Automotive responded on 08/11/2018

Thank you for your review James.

ES
Emmet S.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/08/2018
Great, as always
I have been using Curts for many years. They are talented and nice to work with. I like that they keep a database of my cars what and when each car gets oil chage, smog test, and every repair. If Curts can’t work with my problem, they will refer another shop. That’s integrity.
Mike G., Owner from DB's Automotive responded on 08/09/2018

We appreciate your review Emmet.
Thank you for using the word "integrity". We try to always be honest and truthful in all our actions, deeds, and speech, and we value our customers' needs. For this reason our motto is "Our Customers' Needs Come First".
We look forward to serving you, your friends, and family for many more years.
Thank you for your patronage.

WA
Wade A.
Kia Sportage
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Wade said he would recommend this business for service.

Thank you Wade.

Chevrolet Sonic
07/25/2018
Drive up smog check.
Smog check. No appt. Drove in, done in 10 min!! Awesome.
I'll be back!2

Thank you BH.

CG
Cookie G.
07/24/2018
Once again when I called to get an oil change I was accommodated. The service is always on target. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else. Thank you Donny and staff.
Mike G., Owner from DB's Automotive responded on 07/31/2018

Thank you Cookie, we appreciate your business.

DW W.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
07/24/2018
Great, Friendly, Dependable Service.
Had them do a general check-up on brakes, new A/C function, changed out much needed on-board Air Filter.
Removed and replaced vac hose at booster. Tested Master cyllinder - good. Checked Power Steering pump and function - good.
They took care of getting a needed all-wheel alignment done!
All is good!! Thnx Donny and Mike.
Mike G., Owner from DB's Automotive responded on 07/24/2018

Thank you DW.

EM
Erin M.
Mercedes-Benz C280
07/21/2018
Donny makes it great! He always had my back!
Great Reliable service
Mike G., Owner from DB's Automotive responded on 07/23/2018

Thank you so much for the review Erin.

PL
PRASHANT L.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Volkswagen Jetta
07/21/2018
Great Service and really honest business
I took my 1997 Jetta in. It was not starting. They discovered the reason after looking at it for a day. Once the car started, they noticed couple of other minor things that was wrong. They called me and informed me. They fixed it and did not charge me extra as it only took them small amount of time. Very honest people and did not over charge me for the entire job. Oh, and they communicated with me consistently.
Mike G., Owner from DB's Automotive responded on 07/23/2018

Thank you Lotwala for the great review.
This one was quite challenging due to the no start issue was a result of three separate issues.
We were able to repair the main problem and by-pass the other two at the customers request.
We try to do what is best for our customers while still keeping them safe.
Thank you for your business.

RT
Robert T.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the staff did everything he wanted and he didn't have to ask them twice. He found them very confident.
Mike G., Owner from DB's Automotive responded on 07/23/2018

Thank you Robert, we try to be competent in all that we do. Our technicians are constantly learning and progressing by attending classes and through normal daily activities of diagnosing various systems.

Deb D.
North Las Vegas, NV
Chevrolet Avalanche
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Brent. He said the employees at this business are very helpful and they give him advice to speed up his service. He would recommend this business.
Mike G., Owner from DB's Automotive responded on 07/23/2018

Thank you Bret for the review.
We try to keep our customers informed and educated when needed so they can make decisions that will best serve their needs.
We appreciate your positive review and look forward to assisting you in the future.

EK
Elisabeth K.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Elisabeth said she liked the service, and the way the staff treated her.
Mike G., Owner from DB's Automotive responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you Elisabeth we appreciate your review and business.

BK
Beverly K.
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Beverly said this business responded to her questions clearly and appropriately. They went out of their way to supply a service she needed. They were helpful and polite. They provided her suggestions for her vehicle.
Mike G., Owner from DB's Automotive responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you Beverly.

Joe C.
07/06/2018
Fast Smog
Needed a last minute smog called them I was in and out in 10 min if that . Not exaggerating either.
Mike G., Owner from DB's Automotive responded on 07/10/2018

We always try to get smogs done quickly.
Thank you Joe.

CG
Cody G.
Chevrolet Impala Limited
07/02/2018
Fast and friendly!
Went for an oil change. During their inspection of my vechicle they found that I had a bad battery. They replaced it in 10 minutes and I was on my way.
Mike G., Owner from DB's Automotive responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you Cody.

PW
Paul W.
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Paul said the staff members are very personable.
Mike G., Owner from DB's Automotive responded on 07/05/2018