PK
Peter K.
10/11/2019
The best in Boulder City
Always professional, as well as, personable. Completes work in a timely manner.....pleasure to do business with the staff.

Chevrolet Traverse
10/10/2019
Customer service is great, very polite and respectful.
They explain everything and did not rush into doing anything. They are respectful and polite.
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you "Anonymous" for your review.
The smog process is very confusing to most people who are not in the automotive industry.
Sometimes something as easy as changing the engine oil could be all it takes to make a vehicle pass the emissions test.
We appreciate the opportunity to explain confusing situations to our customers and working with them to keep their vehicles in top condition.
Our Motto is "Our Customers' Needs Come First" and we try to remember this with every interaction.
Thank you for your review and your business.

ROY W.
Las Vegas, NV
Cadillac DeVille
10/09/2019
Caddy convertible
Thede guys are great ! Very patient with a 49 year car. Auto Geniuses !!
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 10/11/2019

When we first read this we thought you were talking about a 49 year old Man. We thought "he hasn't seen 49 years old in a looooong time".
After rereading it we realized you were talking about your 49 year old Cadillac.
We have patients for, and, with all cars and customers.
Thank you Roy for taking the time to review us and thank you for your business.
We look forward to a long and mutually benifitial relationship.

GB
GREG B.
10/05/2019
great customer service
Mike and Donnie got me in quick and replaced my batteries as well as tested charging system.

these two and there team are excellent.
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 10/08/2019

Customer service is what a company is built on. We pride ourselves in always trying to provide the best customer service we can and find it rewarding when it is noticed.
Thank you Greg for taking the time to review us.

Shawn M.
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/03/2019
Excellent Service. Honest. Capable.
Mike and Donny are easy to work with. I trust these guys. Their work is capable, efficient, and timely.
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 10/08/2019

I sometimes find it hard to think of something to say when reviewing a company unless something extraordinary happened.
Your comment that "[they] are easy to work with" seems to be one of those times. Thank you for mentioning it.
We try to make it easy for customers to do business with us. We know that if you feel good about your interaction that you will be back and that you will send your friends and relatives in to see us.
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

TQ
Todd Q.
10/01/2019
honest, fair prices, a feel good place.
treated with respect, honest, fair,
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 10/08/2019

"a feel good place", is what we like to hear.
It is my opinion that people soon forget most of their encounters with others and business but will long remember how they felt.
We want our customers to leave with a warm and fuzzy feeling, knowing that we care about them and the service we provide.
Thank you for mentioning this and for taking the time to review us.
We look forward to assisting you, your friends, and family in the future.

KW

STEVE K.
Blue Diamond, NV
Lexus RX 450h
Fast service
Customer service is not lacking at this repair shop. They really take care of your needs. Oil change and routine inspection and was done promptly. They make you feel very comfortable bring your vehicle in for service.
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you Steve for driving all the way from Blue Diamond to our shop.
For those of you who don't know, this is about a 45 mile trip one way.
This is such a great example of customer support.
Our Motto is "Our Customers' Needs Come First".
I think Steve's comment, "They make you feel very comfortable bring[ing] your vehicle in for service" shows our commitment to this Motto.
Thank you so much for the great review and for your support.

DO
David O.
Chrysler 300
Honest. Friendly. Fast. Reasonably priced
We regularly do business with these guys.
All I needed this time was a smog check and vehicle registered. They provided the service requested in about 10 minutes. Also pointed out that the car was due for an oil change soon.

Thank you Dave.

STEVE K.
Blue Diamond, NV
09/28/2019
Fast service
Made an appt. the day before and they we're able to get me in for an oil change.
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you for the review Steve.

DA
Daniel A.
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
09/25/2019
Fast, reasonable, GOOD PEOPLE!
I am a new resident of Boulder City. I shopped around online, and discovered this fine place of business. Mike was a very pleasant man, and so easy to deal with. I came in for a smog check, and left feeling that "this is my place". THANK YOU!
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 09/27/2019

Boulder City is a great place to live and to do business.
One of our goals is to make it EASY to do business with us and for our customers to feel as you expressed "this is my place".

Thank you Daniel, we look forward to a long and mutually relationship.

SG
Slade G.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Excellent care
I always take my vehicles to curts auto. They get me in fast and do great work. And they are very friendly!!
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 09/27/2019

It is easy to be friendly when we have such great customers.
Thank you Slade.

Charleen B.
Service help and Smog check
Always great service. quick and responsive. They listen to my concerns and address them all. Very professional crew.
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 09/27/2019

Listening to our customers is extremely important, if we don't know what they want, and what their concerns are, it is difficult for us to help them solve their problems.

Our motto is "Our Customers' Needs Come First" and the first step in that is to LISTEN to what they are saying.

Thank you so much for your review.

Rick G.
09/23/2019
Oil Change
Always professional and friendly

Thank you.

Honda Fit
09/21/2019
Quick service
We were able to get our car in right away and things were done quickly. Didn’t have to wait very long. Always a help with all of our vehicles.

Thank you.

RK
Ralph K.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
09/20/2019
Very helpful
I was very impressed that the technician actually told me not to register my vehicle there because he noticed that I had a forward sticker on my paperwork from DMV. He told me they would not forward the registration and recommended that I go to the kiosk at our local Albertsons. I did so and everything was great. The smog test only took about 5 minutes. Excellent service.
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 09/24/2019

We try to be helpful and informative, if we have information that will help you we want to share. He probably also told you that you need to send in a change of address form to the DMV, that form is Form # DMV 22. To obtain the form go to DMVNV.com and click on the forms page or type in DMV22 in the search bar.
We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you, your friends, and family in the future.

Suzi K.

DW W.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
09/18/2019
Benz ML320
I decided it was time to do an update on my Brakes vacuum system. Told Mike and Donny my thoughts, they agreed and they got on it. Replaced every connector, seat, gasket and pipe from engine intake through the fittings at the booster. Good solid stops and zero vac leaks!! Totally pleased with the turnaround time, cost, and friendly service!
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you so much DW.

KF
Kay F.
09/18/2019
The service is great. It is great to be able to make an appointment and know the work will b e done on time and correctly. Thanks for the great job.
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you for your great review, we appreciate your business and review.

TF
Troy F.
Land Rover Discovery
09/16/2019
GREAT KNOWLEDGEABLE STAFF THAT GETS THE JOB DONE RIGHT!
Mike and Donnie are always spot on with their assessments, quotes and times necessary for adequately repairing! THE BEST IN THE DESERT!
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you Troy for the GREAT review, we appreciate your business and kind words.