JJ
JD J.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
07/13/2019
Disappointed! !
I've always been well pleased, here, but this time it took Over 24 hours to change rear shocks, & flush cooling system, & it was more the $300.00 Over the quote !?!? Also, someone rubbed a dry cloth over my hood, & left front fender, scratching the paint & left grease on inside of drivers door, & visor !?!?
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 08/09/2019

What can I say, the customer is always right.
There is truth in everything you said.
We are honest and truthful in all our dealings. sorry for any inconvenience or problems we have cased you.
Thank you for taking the time to review us.

PS
Pattrick S.
Chevrolet Avalanche
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said the staff dropped the ball a little bit. They did not follow up like they usually do. It was lacking in that area.
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 06/26/2018

Pattrick has been a loyal customer for a few years and has always given us 5 star reviews. We deserved this 3 star review and will use it to help us better serve our customers.

You are absolutely right Pattrick, we did drop the ball, I really appreciate your review and honesty.
No excuse for the lack of communication but I do have an explanation.

The Lack of communication was my fault (Mike). I was training a new person to assist Donny in the office and failed to teach her about the importance of regular and timely communication.

I think I just assumed she was communicationg the way Donny does, consquently it just slipped my mind. Sorry!

Please accept my apology and know that your review was greatly appreciated and it will help us to better serve all our customers in the future.

Karen S.
Nissan Rogue
06/15/2018
Nice people, unclear pricing.
Took my car there because of transmission problems. They were very nice in driving me home while they kept car at shop to look at. After telling me they weren't able to fix it and that I needed to take it to the dealership I was presented with a $108 bill for their services. I asked how much it would cost to inspect another Car I have and was told they'll do a free courtesy check. Makes no sense! Car is still broke and I will have to pay the dealership for the same thing(pulling up a code) before they'll service it.
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 06/28/2018

Karen I am sorry for the misunderstanding.
We try to make sure that each of our customers are communicated with and there are no surprises when they pick up their car.
The reason there was a charge is because it was a diagnoses of a problem and the repair required needed to be done by the dealer, sorry for the lack of communication on our part.
The no charge inspection you are referring to is what we call a "Courtesy inspection" and consists of a test drive and visual inspection of a vehicle so as to determine any recommended preventative maintenance or repairs that might be needed.
We usually do this for customers that are considering buying a used car or going on a trip.
Again, sorry of the miscommunication on our part.