JJ
JD J.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
07/13/2019
Disappointed! !
I've always been well pleased, here, but this time it took Over 24 hours to change rear shocks, & flush cooling system, & it was more the $300.00 Over the quote !?!? Also, someone rubbed a dry cloth over my hood, & left front fender, scratching the paint & left grease on inside of drivers door, & visor !?!?
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 08/09/2019

What can I say, the customer is always right.
There is truth in everything you said.
We are honest and truthful in all our dealings. sorry for any inconvenience or problems we have cased you.
Thank you for taking the time to review us.

TF
Troy F.
Land Rover Discovery
03/30/2019
Best service around!!!!
They have taken great care of us for going on 7 years and we will always rely on them!
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you Troy.

Karen S.
Nissan Rogue
06/15/2018
Nice people, unclear pricing.
Took my car there because of transmission problems. They were very nice in driving me home while they kept car at shop to look at. After telling me they weren't able to fix it and that I needed to take it to the dealership I was presented with a $108 bill for their services. I asked how much it would cost to inspect another Car I have and was told they'll do a free courtesy check. Makes no sense! Car is still broke and I will have to pay the dealership for the same thing(pulling up a code) before they'll service it.
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 06/28/2018

Karen I am sorry for the misunderstanding.
We try to make sure that each of our customers are communicated with and there are no surprises when they pick up their car.
The reason there was a charge is because it was a diagnoses of a problem and the repair required needed to be done by the dealer, sorry for the lack of communication on our part.
The no charge inspection you are referring to is what we call a "Courtesy inspection" and consists of a test drive and visual inspection of a vehicle so as to determine any recommended preventative maintenance or repairs that might be needed.
We usually do this for customers that are considering buying a used car or going on a trip.
Again, sorry of the miscommunication on our part.

TO
TOM O.
Acura TL
03/17/2018
Great Response
Work done immediately by responsive staff. Didn't even have time to peruse a magazine.
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 03/20/2018

We get that complaint a lot. We try to get smogs done quickly so customers do not need to wait long.

Randy H.
Honda Fit
02/17/2018
Over priced
We have been going here for 3 years for our smog & registration! Always been happy with our service. This year we needed an oil change. Not thinking they would rob us i made the mistake of not asking the cost first! Our smog and registration was $99 the oil change was $110?????? It’s a Honda Fit not a BMW!!! Not sure if we’ll ever go back.
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 02/19/2018

Randy we really appreciate your feedback and always try to make sure our customers are 100% satisfied.

I am sorry that we did not explain the charges of $110.70 on your bill sufficiently.

The cost of the smog test was $35.00, the air filter was $31.01, tax was $4.74 and hazardous material/waste disposal fee was $3.50 which leaves $36.39 cost for the oil filter, oil, and labor.

Our normal oil change cost is $35.00 and our normal smog test is also $35.00.

Your registration fee that was paid to the DMV was $99.00.

I see where this may have been confusing and I apologize for not being more thorough in our explanation.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention we will attempt to make sure this does not happen to you or any other customer.

We look forward to assisting you again in the future.
If you would like to talk to me personally about this issue my cell number is 702-882-8405, I answer it 24/7.

JOHN C.
12/02/2017
SMOG
You can always get me in Fast and Easy. Donnie and the guys are efficient and friendly. I have been going to DBs for a while now and impressed with their modern machinery. And clean facility. I like that they require uniforms that way it looks professional if I have friends or neighbors with me
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 12/07/2017

Thank you John for your review.

Maggie C.
10/16/2019
Thank you for always getting us in and out within minutes

PK
Peter K.
10/11/2019
The best in Boulder City
Always professional, as well as, personable. Completes work in a timely manner.....pleasure to do business with the staff.
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you Pete.

Chevrolet Traverse
10/10/2019
Customer service is great, very polite and respectful.
They explain everything and did not rush into doing anything. They are respectful and polite.
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you "Anonymous" for your review.
The smog process is very confusing to most people who are not in the automotive industry.
Sometimes something as easy as changing the engine oil could be all it takes to make a vehicle pass the emissions test.
We appreciate the opportunity to explain confusing situations to our customers and working with them to keep their vehicles in top condition.
Our Motto is "Our Customers' Needs Come First" and we try to remember this with every interaction.
Thank you for your review and your business.

ROY W.
Las Vegas, NV
Cadillac DeVille
10/09/2019
Caddy convertible
Thede guys are great ! Very patient with a 49 year car. Auto Geniuses !!
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 10/11/2019

When we first read this we thought you were talking about a 49 year old Man. We thought "he hasn't seen 49 years old in a looooong time".
After rereading it we realized you were talking about your 49 year old Cadillac.
We have patients for, and, with all cars and customers.
Thank you Roy for taking the time to review us and thank you for your business.
We look forward to a long and mutually benifitial relationship.

GB
GREG B.
10/05/2019
great customer service
Mike and Donnie got me in quick and replaced my batteries as well as tested charging system.

these two and there team are excellent.
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 10/08/2019

Customer service is what a company is built on. We pride ourselves in always trying to provide the best customer service we can and find it rewarding when it is noticed.
Thank you Greg for taking the time to review us.

Shawn M.
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/03/2019
Excellent Service. Honest. Capable.
Mike and Donny are easy to work with. I trust these guys. Their work is capable, efficient, and timely.
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 10/08/2019

I sometimes find it hard to think of something to say when reviewing a company unless something extraordinary happened.
Your comment that "[they] are easy to work with" seems to be one of those times. Thank you for mentioning it.
We try to make it easy for customers to do business with us. We know that if you feel good about your interaction that you will be back and that you will send your friends and relatives in to see us.
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Mark B.
Mesquite, NV
10/02/2019
Broke down
Professional evaluation and diagnostic throughout the experience that I went through. Fair pricing and quick seervice.thanks you very much.
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 10/08/2019

Thank you Mark for taking the time to review us.

TQ
Todd Q.
10/01/2019
honest, fair prices, a feel good place.
treated with respect, honest, fair,
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 10/08/2019

"a feel good place", is what we like to hear.
It is my opinion that people soon forget most of their encounters with others and business but will long remember how they felt.
We want our customers to leave with a warm and fuzzy feeling, knowing that we care about them and the service we provide.
Thank you for mentioning this and for taking the time to review us.
We look forward to assisting you, your friends, and family in the future.

KW

Thank you Kerry.

AL
Aaron L.
Smog appointment
You looked at my vechicle and said it did not need to be snigger.
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you for your review.
This brings up a thought about smoging vehicles.
New vehicles that are less than 2 years old do not need to be smog tested.

SK
STEVE K.
Blue Diamond, NV
Lexus RX 450h
Fast service
Customer service is not lacking at this repair shop. They really take care of your needs. Oil change and routine inspection and was done promptly. They make you feel very comfortable bring your vehicle in for service.
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you Steve for driving all the way from Blue Diamond to our shop.
For those of you who don't know, this is about a 45 mile trip one way.
This is such a great example of customer support.
Our Motto is "Our Customers' Needs Come First".
I think Steve's comment, "They make you feel very comfortable bring[ing] your vehicle in for service" shows our commitment to this Motto.
Thank you so much for the great review and for your support.

DO
David O.
Chrysler 300
Honest. Friendly. Fast. Reasonably priced
We regularly do business with these guys.
All I needed this time was a smog check and vehicle registered. They provided the service requested in about 10 minutes. Also pointed out that the car was due for an oil change soon.

Thank you Dave.

SK
STEVE K.
Blue Diamond, NV
09/28/2019
Fast service
Made an appt. the day before and they we're able to get me in for an oil change.
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you for the review Steve.

DA
Daniel A.
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
09/25/2019
Fast, reasonable, GOOD PEOPLE!
I am a new resident of Boulder City. I shopped around online, and discovered this fine place of business. Mike was a very pleasant man, and so easy to deal with. I came in for a smog check, and left feeling that "this is my place". THANK YOU!
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 09/27/2019

Boulder City is a great place to live and to do business.
One of our goals is to make it EASY to do business with us and for our customers to feel as you expressed "this is my place".

Thank you Daniel, we look forward to a long and mutually relationship.