Randy H.
Boulder City, NV
Honda Fit
02/17/2018
Over priced
We have been going here for 3 years for our smog & registration! Always been happy with our service. This year we needed an oil change. Not thinking they would rob us i made the mistake of not asking the cost first! Our smog and registration was $99 the oil change was $110?????? It’s a Honda Fit not a BMW!!! Not sure if we’ll ever go back.
Mike G., Owner from Curts Auto Care responded on 02/19/2018

Randy we really appreciate your feedback and always try to make sure our customers are 100% satisfied.

I am sorry that we did not explain the charges of $110.70 on your bill sufficiently.

The cost of the smog test was $35.00, the air filter was $31.01, tax was $4.74 and hazardous material/waste disposal fee was $3.50 which leaves $36.39 cost for the oil filter, oil, and labor.

Our normal oil change cost is $35.00 and our normal smog test is also $35.00.

Your registration fee that was paid to the DMV was $99.00.

I see where this may have been confusing and I apologize for not being more thorough in our explanation.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention we will attempt to make sure this does not happen to you or any other customer.

We look forward to assisting you again in the future.
If you would like to talk to me personally about this issue my cell number is 702-882-8405, I answer it 24/7.

Mike Gardner